Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

gud job maan ... u r my hero... (Page 3)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@dew
I just hope Maan gets clear all the MUs regarding Dev.......Annie will take the things in proper sense once NT's truth will come out.
But at any cost dont wanna Arjun come near to geet n create MUs between MG .......what he'll do is just try to make Geet emotional abt making Maan alone in his family n fighting against each member for her will be his Logic.Got my point.Thats to be taken care of by Maan.

I just loved the way he rejected Arjun as Event Manager 4 his wedding !
This guy is just beyond awesome.He smells something fishy defo....thats why.......even though Dadi tried but still he didnt listen.
Hope if at all Geet will listen to Arjun by mistake also he'll do the same as he did with Dadi today.Poor old lady needs to understand that afterall he's NT's bro who came out of BlueLOL for what intention Viewers still nt able to know.......LOL

But I found the dance seq a really good one.The emotions were so well expressed by both of them.Dont know why ppl are reacting in a negative way......the theme of the dance seq was quite diff from Kurbaan Hua..........so it was defo a diff one !

Edited by Rituparnaa - 21 December 2010 at 10:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmeet1dewdropred

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
geet never showed dat she is strength of maan.........m sad.......he is so understanding den y she is not sharing her fears vd him......she is sad and torturing him like anything...........

annie ko bolo jake pehle dekhe ke uske dear dev bhai n NT ne kya kaarname kiye hai.......its always so easy to blame d gal for everything.......bt geet ne kuch kyun nahi kaha........maan ke saamne bahot zabaan chalti hai..........to sahi jagah kyun nahi boli???????? annie ko jawab kyun nahi diya??????

i feel sry for geet.........bt i feel she herself is responsible for today's situation........at least she could have told maan to clarify things vd annie..........

i never doubt maan and his love.........his main aim is geet's smile and happiness and maan will make her feel special again........bt y geet does not trust him enough........

dew i loved ur post dear.........

Edited by maanmeet1 - 21 December 2010 at 10:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaiMadzdewdropred

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Roopa loved ur dissection jaan !
Chatter box bas Maan ke agey.......sahi jagah MUTE ho jati hai......Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzmaanmeet1dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

@dew

I just hope Maan gets clear all the MUs regarding Dev.......Annie will take the things in proper sense once NT's truth will come out.
But at any cost dont wanna Arjun come near to geet n create MUs between MG .......what he'll do is just try to make Geet emotional abt making Maan alone in his family n fighting against each member for her will be his Logic.Got my point.Thats to be taken care of by Maan.

I just loved the way he rejected Arjun as Event Manager 4 his wedding !
This guy is just beyond awesome.He smells something fishy defo....thats why.......even though Dadi tried but still he didnt listen.
Hope if at all Geet will listen to Arjun by mistake also he'll do the same as he did with Dadi today.Poor old lady needs to understand that afterall he's NT's bro who came out of BlueLOL for what intention Viewers still nt able to know.......LOL

But I found the dance seq a really good one.The emotions were so well expressed by both of them.Dont know why ppl are reacting in a negative way......the theme of the dance seq was quite diff from Kurbaan Hua..........so it was defo a diff one !

maan's jobs
1)clear Mu - of dev
2)give hope to geet again ... so that no one comes near her & blame her for ruining the family
3)tell dadi that NT's bro is as evil as NT ... so not believe him
4)kick him out of the marriage contact ... not to give the contract to him at any cost ...

yes i too liked maan ... he just uses his brain & tht's wht cv's always show tht maan is the intellectual one in the show ... who actually uses the brain whn supposed to use it ...

the dance was definitely gud ... no complain about that ...

my reason - 

i thought that the dance would be a passionate dance & filled with happiness ...

thought that it would be coming after maan makes geet happy ...

but she was feeling sad & bad .... for what annie said to her ... & maan's trial of making her dance with the same passion as in kurban hua also did not help her in boosting up her mood ...  i guess he deliberately used those steps some what similar to kurban hua ... bcoz in farm house party he knew she remembered the kurban hua dance ...

so i guess he wanted her to remember that dance & wanted her to make her feel better ... but he did not succeed & she was still feeling sad ...

so basically for me the dance was sad ... not that it was bad ... i liked it ... but after watching it made me feel sad ... just like geet was feeling sad ... i too felt the same way ... tht's y i said SBS version looked a bit better as at tht time i thought they both were dancing happily ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged

@meetu

thanks dear ... for liking the post ...

she did not tell maan not bocz she does not trust him .... bcoz she thought tht may b he will be even more hurt after knowing wht geet had to listen & go through coz of annie ......

yes i too feel bad about it ... she is feeling sad & at the same time making him unhappy too ...

she should remember that maan's happiness lies in her happiness ... if she is happy maan will automatically be happy which will give him strength to fight any thing ...
if she sloves this matter ... then she will automatically be happy & in other way she will become maan's strength ... but if she remains sad then ... she will surely become his weakness ...

so in order to be his strength first she needs to be strong from inside .... then she can give him strength ... even on the day maan filled her maang with blood she herself said to him tht i am ur weakness to which maan relied that she is not his weakness but his strength ...

so now geet has to proove that she is his strength ... for that she needs to stop crying & start acting ...

my thoughts on Y she did not tell to annie ....

as per that time ... annie was in such a state that even if geet tells her the truth she would have flatly told on geet's face that she is lying .... & secondly may b annie's question was unexpected by geet ... to which it was like a shock to geet ... sometimes it happens to us also in real life .... whn some one tells u something u know u r correct but can't justify urself ... so some thing like that might have happened to geet at that moment ....

& whn annie knows that the entire world except she does not know the truth ... Y not confront maan / dadima ... if she is really maan's sis ...she should also know that maan never lies ... so even if geet tells the truth she may not have believed it say bcoz she does not know geet that much ... but she knows maan very well so better know the truth from some one u know & trust ...

so annie should first go & confront maan / dadima as she knows that thy know every thing .... if she does not believe dadima & maan then well no one can save annie ....

Edited by dewdropred - 21 December 2010 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelli

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I REALLY ENJOYING EPI AND GEET EXPRESSION IS KILLING WHAT A PASSION LOVE IN MANEET .I M DYING KOI AMBULLANCE KO BULAO I M GOINGDead

dewdropred

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Agree with each and every word of yours dearSmile.......Maan is our hero......Geet our angel......pata nahin inke zindagi mein yeh marjaani kaha se agayeAngryAngry........even i felt so bad for MAANEET i felt that there was so much pain in the dance sequenceCry.......watching sbb and sbs i had thought it wud a passionate one but watching the episode made me sadCry.........

dewdropred

Go to top