Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@meetu

thanks dear ... for liking the post ...

she did not tell maan not bocz she does not trust him .... bcoz she thought tht may b he will be even more hurt after knowing wht geet had to listen & go through coz of annie ......

yes i too feel bad about it ... she is feeling sad & at the same time making him unhappy too ...

she should remember that maan's happiness lies in her happiness ... if she is happy maan will automatically be happy which will give him strength to fight any thing ...
if she sloves this matter ... then she will automatically be happy & in other way she will become maan's strength ... but if she remains sad then ... she will surely become his weakness ...

so in order to be his strength first she needs to be strong from inside .... then she can give him strength ... even on the day maan filled her maang with blood she herself said to him tht i am ur weakness to which maan relied that she is not his weakness but his strength ...

so now geet has to proove that she is his strength ... for that she needs to stop crying & start acting ...

my thoughts on Y she did not tell to annie ....

as per that time ... annie was in such a state that even if geet tells her the truth she would have flatly told on geet's face that she is lying .... & secondly may b annie's question was unexpected by geet ... to which it was like a shock to geet ... sometimes it happens to us also in real life .... whn some one tells u something u know u r correct but can't justify urself ... so some thing like that might have happened to geet at that moment ....

& whn annie knows that the entire world except she does not know the truth ... Y not confront maan / dadima ... if she is really maan's sis ...she should also know that maan never lies ... so even if geet tells the truth she may not have believed it say bcoz she does not know geet that much ... but she knows maan very well so better know the truth from some one u know & trust ...

so annie should first go & confront maan / dadima as she knows that thy know every thing .... if she does not believe dadima & maan then well no one can save annie ....
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I REALLY ENJOYING EPI AND GEET EXPRESSION IS KILLING WHAT A PASSION LOVE IN MANEET .I M DYING KOI AMBULLANCE KO BULAO I M GOING🤢
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with each and every word of yours dear😊.......Maan is our hero......Geet our angel......pata nahin inke zindagi mein yeh marjaani kaha se agaye😡😡........even i felt so bad for MAANEET i felt that there was so much pain in the dance sequence😭.......watching sbb and sbs i had thought it wud a passionate one but watching the episode made me sad😭.........
ttt0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh dew..............i just saw the video of dance n its mind blowing dear but only thing to feel sad as geet was crying thorugh out the song..........which made me feel..............but still they were awesome....................oh ddnt ask em abt arjun.............i dnt find any gud word for him except he is like monkey jumping all over KM like his jungle yaar.................someone tell him its not his area its lion cave n if he goes inside more den our lion will not leave him..................panga ho jayega......................all n all waiting for todays episode dearrrrrrrrrrr
dewdropred thumbnail

thnk sofiya ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaniqra

I REALLY ENJOYING EPI AND GEET EXPRESSION IS KILLING WHAT A PASSION LOVE IN MANEET .I M DYING KOI AMBULLANCE KO BULAO I M GOING🤢

yes they both are mindblowing actors ..

. wait i will call the ambulance for u ... it will come to IF address be over here don't go any where 😆
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

Agree with each and every word of yours dear😊.......Maan is our hero......Geet our angel......pata nahin inke zindagi mein yeh marjaani kaha se agaye😡😡........even i felt so bad for MAANEET i felt that there was so much pain in the dance sequence😭.......watching sbb and sbs i had thought it wud a passionate one but watching the episode made me sad😭.........

thnks dear ...

yes yaar ... we all were expecting a happy & passionate dance ... we got a passionate dance but it was sad ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttt0011

oh dew..............i just saw the video of dance n its mind blowing dear but only thing to feel sad as geet was crying thorugh out the song..........which made me feel..............but still they were awesome....................oh ddnt ask em abt arjun.............i dnt find any gud word for him except he is like monkey jumping all over KM like his jungle yaar.................someone tell him its not his area its lion cave n if he goes inside more den our lion will not leave him..................panga ho jayega......................all n all waiting for todays episode dearrrrrrrrrrr

yes yaar ...  geet sadness bought sadness to my heart to ...

arjun ...jumping monkey 😆😆😆 he will be kicked out .. as messing monkey are not allowed in KM ... 😆
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Maan's the best, hate Marjani.

Hate to see Geet cry but loved the way Maan was trying to understand her and take care of her, oh he's so cute, he's really the best
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Yes Maan's the best, hate Marjani.

Hate to see Geet cry but loved the way Maan was trying to understand her and take care of her, oh he's so cute, he's really the best

yes dear ... i hope he solves the issue ... tonight ...