India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

gud job maan ... u r my hero...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

gud job maan ... u r my hero ClapClapClap not today but always ... u r my starStarStarStar super star ..StarStarStarStarStar (luv u maan 4 kicking arjun out of wedding planning ... I am with u maan kick him out ... )

gud to know tht as soon as u came to know that arjun  is ur wedding planner ... u came to know about his plansClapClapClap ... gud jobClapClapClap .... luv u ....luv u ....luv u ....prooved once more that maan singh khurana is maan singh khuraana ,.... (& arjun ... u r such DeadAngry.....  how easily u were lying tht u did not know tht annie was maan's sister ... u prooved that u r NT's bhai..DeadDeadDead.)

oh dadima plz don't believe arjun ...(he is an ass..Dead.Angry)(plz maan stand on ur words dont let that arjun plan ur wedding ...as he wants to ruin it ...)

geet plz don't feel bad ...  (Y did u say like tht geet ...u can't say like that geet Cry)

annie Y don't u go & ask ur bhai dev & pyari bhabhi NT about wht they did to geet ....instead of shouting at geet ... first go & ask ur so called apne ... leave NT go & search where that stupid ass dev is hiding ...DeadDead & ask him ur so called questions ... it was Dev who did the gunah ... u wi* annie ... not geet ...

poor geet is the victim ...

the much awaited song sequence also did not bring aby cheer to me ... as i was crying Cry the FB pics & SBS seg ... was more better ... as in the actual song geet was crying ...Cry oh dear feeling so bad ...

.maan reminding geet of the time spent together whn she sat on his lap earlier & BTW he makes her sit on his lap again so that she remembers the incident ...
arey yaar ... yeh episode dekh kar tho main aur dukhi ho gayi Cry but i will not loose my hope as i know maan will bring the happiness on geet's face back ....Smilehe will for sure clear all of annies thoughts as he knows that bcoz of annie geet was feeling sad ... from all the recaps he had after geet left the hall...annie coming into picture after their shopping ... & annie in the hall before he goes to meet dadima in the outhouse .... )

arjun  ... ek baar kahan tho u don't understand that u r not the wedding planner anymore ... y did u come to KM ... don't know wht's going on his khurapathi dimaag AngryDead

yeh marjanie ka kuch karon yaaron ... plz plz ...

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 21 December 2010 at 11:34am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

CJMKSAHeenaMaaneetsupriaKHUSHIASRmaaneet2010hemvbprstnamitasinChaudhrytmSakshiGargJadee777milliimgdg_2010iMadzLuvScoobymechantefilledrdee142maanmeet1sptrno-Priti11---aarthi--sun-naaaaaaaaablackb28

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
yup maan is our hero agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
But he easily gave out that Geet is his majboori

dewdropred

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
OMG seems Arjun gonna trap Geet n create MU ! Oh No ! Now its Geet who is MSK's weakness !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmeet1dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

OMG seems Arjun gonna trap Geet n create MU ! Oh No ! Now its Geet who is MSK's weakness !

ritu ... i seriously hope he does not do any thing like that  ... but the problem is ... whoever he traps all 3 women are close & equally important to maan ...

first thing maan needs to tell geet is about the withdrawl of all the cases against NT ...

wht  other options does arjun have to create MU b/w maan & geet ...

--aarthi--

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Viji79

But he easily gave out that Geet is his majboori

but he even saw that maan cannot say no to dadima also ... & then once he sees wht maan can do for annie / whn he comes to know through NT say that how maan treats his younger sister ... he might actually want to harm all 3 women in his life ... & arjun can go to any level just like NT ...

& if he is gud ... he will do all this non sense till he knows the truth ....

--aarthi--

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
di i think maan is going to clear things to Annie...tats y she is happy in FB pic when maaneet r hugging in front of her...Arjun is a ******

dewdropred

Go to top