dil dooba ja raha hai............

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aj pehli baar itna acha epi ko mein enjoy nahi kar payi............pata nahin mere aankhon se aansoon ruk hi nahi rahe hai,,,,😭,😭,,,😭,,,,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys koi meri maadat karo...................am clueless ye sare news kyun aa rahe hai LTL ki anniversary k pehle..................I CANT take thisssssssssssssss....................guys if we can do nething plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell...............

...and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sumone tell whether this is really true or not..............am tooooooooooooo depresseddddddddddddddddd..........................i dnt knowwwwwwwwwwwww kaise ye kar sakte hai colors wale...............winding up the good show and MISHAL leaving........................plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply .................mera dil baitha ja raha hai..............🥺.....JO BHI HUM KAR SAKTE HAI HUM KARENGE..................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If this helps two of the forum members have confirmed with very reliable sources that no such thing is happening.  Now relax and go rewatch today's episode 😛

triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

If this helps two of the forum members have confirmed with very reliable sources that no such thing is happening.  Now relax and go rewatch today's episode 😛

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS a lottttttttttt par kya hum colors k website se confirm nahin kar sakte whether there's ne probability of winding up the show.................i cant express am feeling releived but till MR himself announces.................i cant rest in peace
ltl_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: triasha

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS a lottttttttttt par kya hum colors k website se confirm nahin kar sakte whether there's ne probability of winding up the show.................i cant express am feeling releived but till MR himself announces.................i cant rest in peace

One of the reliable source was Mishal the man himself.  Chal ab khush hoja aur apne dil ko sambhalo.Tongue  You will need it as Seema is making an entry tomorrow.
Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
ltl_fan thumbnail
And if you want to do anything about these rumours then please read Anu's comments on the following link:

Do follow her instructions and send responses to channel.  Get your voice heard.  That is how you can make a difference.
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

And if you want to do anything about these rumours then please read Anu's comments on the following link:

Do follow her instructions and send responses to channel.  Get your voice heard.  That is how you can make a difference.

definitely i will do it.................am ready to do nething for LTL and MISHAL!!!!!!!!!😊