India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

dil dooba ja raha hai............

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Aj pehli baar itna acha epi ko mein enjoy nahi kar payi............pata nahin mere aankhon se aansoon ruk hi nahi rahe hai,,,,Cry,Cry,,,Cry,,,,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys koi meri maadat karo...................am clueless ye sare news kyun aa rahe hai LTL ki anniversary k pehle..................I CANT take thisssssssssssssss....................guys if we can do nething plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell...............

...and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sumone tell whether this is really true or not..............am tooooooooooooo depresseddddddddddddddddd..........................i dnt knowwwwwwwwwwwww kaise ye kar sakte hai colors wale...............winding up the good show and MISHAL leaving........................plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply .................mera dil baitha ja raha hai..............Broken Heart.....JO BHI HUM KAR SAKTE HAI HUM KARENGE..................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmkiran255

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged

If this helps two of the forum members have confirmed with very reliable sources that no such thing is happening.  Now relax and go rewatch today's episode Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255triasha--Sia--

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

If this helps two of the forum members have confirmed with very reliable sources that no such thing is happening.  Now relax and go rewatch today's episode Tongue

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS a lottttttttttt par kya hum colors k website se confirm nahin kar sakte whether there's ne probability of winding up the show.................i cant express am feeling releived but till MR himself announces.................i cant rest in peace

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ltl_fan

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS a lottttttttttt par kya hum colors k website se confirm nahin kar sakte whether there's ne probability of winding up the show.................i cant express am feeling releived but till MR himself announces.................i cant rest in peace
One of the reliable source was Mishal the man himself.  Chal ab khush hoja aur apne dil ko sambhalo.Tongue  You will need it as Seema is making an entry tomorrow.

Edited by ltl_fan - 21 December 2010 at 9:21am

triasha

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
And if you want to do anything about these rumours then please read Anu's comments on the following link:

Do follow her instructions and send responses to channel.  Get your voice heard.  That is how you can make a difference.

triasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

And if you want to do anything about these rumours then please read Anu's comments on the following link:

Do follow her instructions and send responses to channel.  Get your voice heard.  That is how you can make a difference.
definitely i will do it.................am ready to do nething for LTL and MISHAL!!!!!!!!!Smile

ltl_fan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top