Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hmm, Dan exposed but what is up with Abhay? (Page 7)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Of course its a great analysis from you again sweetie, totally expect that now Big smileClap. I'm probably repeating others' comments but cant read all the pages but you already know my views on the metz hangover! I so want it to be gone as that is the only way for the Abhiya romance to really thrive to its full potential! And God is there potential but I always tend to dislike past obsessions as they clearly hold one back and I want to see a "no holds barred" Edward type Abhay, much more than Stefan still carrying a torch for what he thinks is a dead love. MAybe the new "ghost" track will help with that.
Re Kabir, really dont want him to be deluded about further romance potential with Piya but in a mean way, Piya being his friend again may be misunderstood by Abhay and if that leads to him being jealous, I'm all for it:)
Alo, felt sorry for a short time in hopeless "you deserve it and you could have been so good but you ruined it" way for Danesh too:) And anyway I love Tabrez, who plays Danesh as he is the sweetiest person ever so I have a real soft spot anyway:) I think Dan will be a vampire accomplice to the Dobriyals but who knows, at some very distant future point he might do some good for panchi at least if not piya to somewhat redeem himself (again more mental speculation:)).

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

damn gud post poca..

yeah i did feel bad fr danish....coz got remembered of d initial epis n hw fun dey wer wid whole gang hvin fun in college n festivals...

abt abhay pia..m lkin d maithili mystery part...d best coz dey can actually shw falshbks epis of abhay-maithili story n wat actually happened...sumthin lk vampire diaries...

kabir shud apologize pia..n he ll fr sure....n dey can b frnds agn...coz kabir frm beginning knws abt pia's attraction 2wrds abhay...

Thanks Adi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....sigh! Dan could have been so great... but... what a waste.Ouch.............I want to know where Maithli is.LOL....Kabir should not get back into the relationship with Piya. It will be sheer stupidity at this stage. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Awwwwwwwww.... don't say that , Chillz. Piya is special. She is special because she is Abhay's promise of light. Don't we see the montage everyday? Abhay leaves the dark and walks towards Piya standing in light... and they both are smiling. Embarrassed

@bold: Poco, you have no idea what you just did!! You made my day!!Hug

TheBlackJaguar

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@poca :i lkd hw d story moved ahead coz of d danish track...b it suspense..abhay pia track...meesha pia frndshp..kabir pia relationshp all wer coz of danish twist.....

yeah wud want kabir n pia to b frnds..n wanna c college fun...

btw plan-chit cmin ..m exicted fr dt as well....bt guess dt ll cme only on thursday or friday...

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Of course its a great analysis from you again sweetie, totally expect that now Big smileClap. I'm probably repeating others' comments but cant read all the pages but you already know my views on the metz hangover! I so want it to be gone as that is the only way for the Abhiya romance to really thrive to its full potential! And God is there potential but I always tend to dislike past obsessions as they clearly hold one back and I want to see a "no holds barred" Edward type Abhay, much more than Stefan still carrying a torch for what he thinks is a dead love. MAybe the new "ghost" track will help with that.
Re Kabir, really dont want him to be deluded about further romance potential with Piya but in a mean way, Piya being his friend again may be misunderstood by Abhay and if that leads to him being jealous, I'm all for it:)
Alo, felt sorry for a short time in hopeless "you deserve it and you could have been so good but you ruined it" way for Danesh too:) And anyway I love Tabrez, who plays Danesh as he is the sweetiest person ever so I have a real soft spot anyway:) I think Dan will be a vampire accomplice to the Dobriyals but who knows, at some very distant future point he might do some good for panchi at least if not piya to somewhat redeem himself (again more mental speculation:)).

Thanks Katty!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile....i see less of Edward and more of Stefan in Abhay when it comes to Metz.OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... but if we can achieve a Stelena like love for AbhIya , am okay with it. The thought of a go-getter Abhay-obsessed Metz is scary though. ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.....Tabrez is a sweetheart and am loving his portrayal of the evil Dan and i hope he comes back as a super villain with a soft spot for Pancchi. Smile

tootiefrootie11

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

I feel sad of Kabir ... of the lot. Simply because he doesn't deserve to be trifled with.... Piya should do the right thing and clarify matters with him. Even yesterday, I could feel so sorry for Kabir. And neither Piya or Misha did anything to assuage his hurt at the revelation that Danish was a creep. Probably the makers want to focus so much on Abhay and Piya, that they forget to develop the other characters. Yesterday Kabir seemed like a sidekick and I for one felt sorry for him .... he definitely deserves better development of character, and a better treatment.

Tell me that! i have felt bad for Kabir since the day Piya said yes to him just to spite Abhay. He has been in a bad relationship where his girlfriend has her mind and heart set on someone else. And this betrayal by Dan really shook him up. Yesterday, Kabir's pathos made sense but the reactions to it did not. Today, at least, Piya comforted him. Misha is being developed well and the same should hold true for Kabir as well.Smile

Thanks for replying. Agreed, the scene seem choppy and clipped..probably it was bad editing. No one's reactions - neither Maya, Misha, Piya nor Kabir were dwelled upon. I haven't watched today's episode as yet ... but let's see. Wonderful post as always!

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
cannot wait for tomorrow's episode

TheBlackJaguar

munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Loved your post... Abhay deserves the Slap, how can he compare Pia with T?... [lol]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index