Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hmm, Dan exposed but what is up with Abhay? (Page 3)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Abhay was possesive but for whom Pia or Maithili. When Pia slapped him he shouted Maithili. It clearly indicates Abhay is in deep love with Maithili and see her in Pia. That's the prob. We want Abhay to love Pia as Pia but not as Maithili. Oh u didn't write the holding knife part. Pia was worried for Abhay but I think by tomorrow Abhay will heel it which makes Pia more curious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

I knew it one of these days Abhay is gonna get slapped! LOLLOL

Like you said Abhay is still in love with Maitheli and he is seeing her in Pia. In all this how will Pia ever make a place in Abhay's heart?....Pia's heart is bound to be shattered. OuchOuch

Unless they are planning to show Pia as Maitheli's reincarnation....which i Really hope is not the case!

The precap was one of the jhatka's for the day lol.

Abhay and his badtameeziyaan LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...aaj nahiin to kal chaantaa padna hi tha.Wink....Piya will make Abhay hers because they are meant to be....Abhay will have to forget Metz.Smile....i don't want reincarnation...a sassy evil Metz would be so much fun.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--sumana13--AmeresBefikre

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesome post as usual .........
loved it.......
and i too loved abhaya's possesiveness and piya's slap to him.......
but i am also worried about this maithili connection........too.......
and yes it's indeed a long way for piya........
well let's hope for the best.......
and yes the DAN part was directed perfectly......
i loved it........even i was feeling the same as u have mentioned........
just wished that DAN would have been a better person........
anyways.......thanx for ur lovely analysis as always..........Hug

Thank you.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile....we do love Abhay's possessiveness and i wish it was for Piya only and not Metz.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Dan is our supervillain in the making.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I feel sad of Kabir ... of the lot. Simply because he doesn't deserve to be trifled with.... Piya should do the right thing and clarify matters with him. Even yesterday, I could feel so sorry for Kabir. And neither Piya or Misha did anything to assuage his hurt at the revelation that Danish was a creep. Probably the makers want to focus so much on Abhay and Piya, that they forget to develop the other characters. Yesterday Kabir seemed like a sidekick and I for one felt sorry for him .... he definitely deserves better development of character, and a better treatment.

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Awesome post poca.. loved the way u  anaylyze small small thing..sometimes i miss while watchhing show.

Abhay is  hot angry  vampire.. he definately burned my tv sceen today..Blushinghe was completely pissed of that pia wore such type of dress & dancing  in drunken ppl's  party.. it was amzing scene the way he scold her.. he was just possessive Bf/person at the time.  neither he think twice that why pia wore such dress? nor he had any complain  that maya is also in same dress.. & ..lol " pia u r worse than T."  good to know He know's T's standard.LOL. Pia's slap was surprise for me.. never thoguth she will slap him. but even more surprise Abhay's responce "MAITHILI".. Shockeddude what did u said.? i didnt hear that when i saw on tv.. its after reading post i saw video again & noticed that..

God now i am crazy whats this all for pia or for maithili?Ouch i thought love is in air.. but now i am confuse.Confused infact ur analysis   insist me to think that way now..ErmmBUT now pia's jasusi is more more justify.. i dont mind if she call maithili's ghost..coz Abhay's such mood swing is LIMIT... WackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

still love how he saved her 2 time after  SLAP..this episode also had thier cute scene with punching liners..ROFL
when pia said "thank u "..Abhay :-"No problem".. they were like nothing happen outside..sab bhool gaye...ROFL &  abhay 's expression  was killer the way he was  looking at danish..when pia & maya were dancing ..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ danish:-- this man is perfect example that 1 wrong deed in life can ruin everything in life.. his all perfect world  ended today..Unhappy 

Precap is exciting , yepiiii.. finally arnab will come to know about pia's identity..i am shocked madhu told him.. i thought she will try her best to hide truth.Shocked

PS:-- Guyz,,  i dont know kisko kahu.. to mod or to members... but plzz its my little request can we start  1 thread everday like  21st december episode discussion.. than all memebr can discuss everthing look, scenes, precap, analysis in 1 single topic..    after episode  we get so many topics.. trust me i want to visit all topic & reply in all.. but its very very time consuming & difficult.. let me know what u think about this idea.?Smile

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

LOOOL awssomee post (:
still dont know the lafda between pia and maithilli but agree, abhay loves maithilli still (:
aha i kind of felt sadd too for danish but at the end, he was an ass so w.e. hehehehehe :P
i dont think that pia should date kabir too. thats not cool.
LMAO
the dance.... meehh...... it was...... :$

Thank you. Abhay needs to get Metz out of his system to make place for Piya. And Piya should just keep an honest friendship with Kabir because that is the real nature of their relationship. Dance was BLEH seriously. No movement , no choreography, nothing.
Dude74 Newbie
Dude74
Dude74

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I am new here and this is the first time I am reading a post from you and I can see why you have such a huge fan-following ;)
I am really impressed the way you put it all together.
Okay starting with Danish, I didnt feel bad for him ... dunno why, but oh well. He deserved what he got. I really hope Chandeena dont support him. Damn dont want him coming out and attacking Pia.. or worse, getting changed into one of those vampires :S
What you said about Abhay was pointed out right, he IS into Maithili too much, AND he thinks Pia is Maithili. I won't say Pia has a long way to go from here, actually she has a great advantage here that she looks like Maithili. It shouldn't take too long for them to get together because Abhay already thinks his Maithili is back to him. Remember he said that to Chand the other day????
I loved the slap btw and again, a great post!!
-Sidd

TheBlackJaguar

Dude74 Newbie
Dude74
Dude74

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
oh btw I hope they pair up Kabir and Misha lol they are good together hehe
well, it would be better than they pair him up with that bitch Tanushree Ambolkar ... dont like her (the character I mean, about the actress ... better not get me started lol)

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index