Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Chillz, i will like to keep Abhay's saving Piya apart because Piya or no Piya, that is his nature. He is a saviour b y nature... an angel as Piya and Maaya call him. But having said that , it is not wrong to say that Abhay sees Metz in Piya.... and that is so very natural. Abhay has loved Metz with the last drop of blood that he had.... as he said... " Maine to uske liye apni jaan de di.".... so it is impossible to imagine what he goes through inside everytime he looks at Piya.... he was so angry when Piya ironed her hair ... it showed how he cannot handle this oscillation between Piya and Metz.

That said, Abhay has to first SEPARATE Piya from Metz and understand that Piya is an individual and she loves him with all that she has... just like he loved Metz. Abhay is in a very sensitive and disturbed state and it is going to take time and conviction to pull him out of Metz' shadow.

Piya should release Kabir as Misha keeps saying. And that dialogue from KNPH holds true for Piya. Such a pretty face and owing to it, what a tricky fate.

Yup! You're right. I guess I meant 'warming up'. We saw him softening up to Pia. I think that wasn't actually 'Pia'. I don't know. Lets see what happens. I'm just happy that Kabir and Misha are back to be there for her when her heart gets broken by her dark angel😳

P.S. You're right about 'saving'. He saves anyone and everyone. All the more proves that Pia was never anyone too special. Oh well, I can understand what he's going through. If I'm feeling bad for Pia, I'm feeling equally bad for Abhay too
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edward01

Wholeheartedly agree with Chakku ... Awesome update and scene by scene analysis ... Well done and keep it up ...
Let's see how the next episode will be ... How Misha and Panchi take the news of their father's infidelity ... !!

Thank you, Eddy.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....Pancchi and Misha may see Piya in a different light if it comes out in the open. ...let's see.😊
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Kabir....well first things first!....he needs to give a proper apology to Piya yaar!...specially after Piya's sweet simple but yet needed support today:)
after that....Piya will for sure hang around with him.....but i dont even think Kabir will go into a relationship anymore....the darling is not blind....or no one is ...the bond between AP is obvious.....and Piya well she will be busy with Abhay giving her 'whiplash' lol....so i dont think there will be a boyfriend-girlfriend thingy going on between them.....unless the creatives wanna illogicaly mess up things...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

@Kabir....well first things first!....he needs to give a proper apology to Piya yaar!...specially after Piya's sweet simple but yet needed support today:)

after that....Piya will for sure hang around with him.....but i dont even think Kabir will go into a relationship anymore....the darling is not blind....or no one is ...the bond between AP is obvious.....and Piya well she will be busy with Abhay giving her 'whiplash' lol....so i dont think there will be a boyfriend-girlfriend thingy going on between them.....unless the creatives wanna illogicaly mess up things...

I think no apology is fine. Actually, thats how it is with me and my friends. We fight and we patch up as soon as we're cool in our heads. We don't apologise or even mention the incident.

P.S. Pia still hasn't apologised to Kabir for accusing him. But something tells me Kabir will apologise. Lets see. I'm fine if he doesn't also.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

'Your mood swings are giving me whiplash'! AbhayRaichand!....seriously he gotta be more carefull...considering that he will probably heal himself tomorrow and then be like 'Piya dont ask so much'πŸ˜†

as for the Piya-Abhay-Metz...thingy....well yea i guess it was kind of obvious from beginning that this would come up....cant wait to see how creatives develop it!....however it is....doesnt seem like Piya will ever leave his side fpr him to suffer alone, thats a good thing:)

@Dance....I actually really enjoyed it.....it wasnt to much or overdone or too long....and just as it should be by two girls pretending to be belly dancers to get into the party...it wasnt  actually suppose to be a item numberπŸ˜†.....the girls were looking extremly gorgeous in the outfits and did really well:)....and it was damn worth it to just see Abhiya both in black!!HOT!loool.......so thnxs EK! ....for our entartainment plz make Abhay join Piya on the Dance floor next time!☺️

btw Poca....let me know whenever u found an Abhay somewhere?!πŸ˜†...or wait i should think before asking....to have someone as Abhay u need to be as patient and keep ur senses even after all that happened like Piya.....me? no ways i'll go nuts after 3 days!πŸ˜†

Great post hun!!!

It will be a hilarious sight when Abhay gives her his signature smirk and shows her a healed hand.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....poor Piya! Can we already imagine her frustrated face at that?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....No matter how long Abhay takes to love and embrace Piya, she will be with him - forever loving and forever obsessed. Someday , all her patience and surrender will be rewarded.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... To bear someone like Abhay, i need to be the FEMALE version of Abhay. Being Piya won't be enough, i think. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Yup! You're right. I guess I meant 'warming up'. We saw him softening up to Pia. I think that wasn't actually 'Pia'. I don't know. Lets see what happens. I'm just happy that Kabir and Misha are back to be there for her when her heart gets broken by her dark angel😳

P.S. You're right about 'saving'. He saves anyone and everyone. All the more proves that Pia was never anyone too special. Oh well, I can understand what he's going through. If I'm feeling bad for Pia, I'm feeling equally bad for Abhay too

Awwwwwwwww.... don't say that , Chillz. Piya is special. She is special because she is Abhay's promise of light. Don't we see the montage everyday? Abhay leaves the dark and walks towards Piya standing in light... and they both are smiling. 😳
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I think no apology is fine. Actually, thats how it is with me and my friends. We fight and we patch up as soon as we're cool in our heads. We don't apologise or even mention the incident.

P.S. Pia still hasn't apologised to Kabir for accusing him. But something tells me Kabir will apologise. Lets see. I'm fine if he doesn't also.

well knowing and seeing Piya...she has already forgiven him....or better said i dont even think she was actually mad at him deep inside even for a moment....so ofcourse she doesnt require and apology from him...but i feel he should know the need of apologizing.......however he needed support for the big shock abt Danish....and she was there:)......that was cute....
@Pia apologizing ....well yea even that 😊...but at the same time she accused him once with one line...while he behaved badly and humiliated her in front of ppl in college.....thats why i pointed out his apology:)...but its nice if it comes from both sides...and yea even if they dont....they already have, with their behaviour so...all good!😊
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
damn gud post poca..

yeah i did feel bad fr danish....coz got remembered of d initial epis n hw fun dey wer wid whole gang hvin fun in college n festivals...

abt abhay pia..m lkin d maithili mystery part...d best coz dey can actually shw falshbks epis of abhay-maithili story n wat actually happened...sumthin lk vampire diaries...

kabir shud apologize pia..n he ll fr sure....n dey can b frnds agn...coz kabir frm beginning knws abt pia's attraction 2wrds abhay...

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Of course its a great analysis from you again sweetie, totally expect that now πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘. I'm probably repeating others' comments but cant read all the pages but you already know my views on the metz hangover! I so want it to be gone as that is the only way for the Abhiya romance to really thrive to its full potential! And God is there potential but I always tend to dislike past obsessions as they clearly hold one back and I want to see a "no holds barred" Edward type Abhay, much more than Stefan still carrying a torch for what he thinks is a dead love. MAybe the new "ghost" track will help with that.
Re Kabir, really dont want him to be deluded about further romance potential with Piya but in a mean way, Piya being his friend again may be misunderstood by Abhay and if that leads to him being jealous, I'm all for it:)
Alo, felt sorry for a short time in hopeless "you deserve it and you could have been so good but you ruined it" way for Danesh too:) And anyway I love Tabrez, who plays Danesh as he is the sweetiest person ever so I have a real soft spot anyway:) I think Dan will be a vampire accomplice to the Dobriyals but who knows, at some very distant future point he might do some good for panchi at least if not piya to somewhat redeem himself (again more mental speculation:)).
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: adits7

damn gud post poca..

yeah i did feel bad fr danish....coz got remembered of d initial epis n hw fun dey wer wid whole gang hvin fun in college n festivals...

abt abhay pia..m lkin d maithili mystery part...d best coz dey can actually shw falshbks epis of abhay-maithili story n wat actually happened...sumthin lk vampire diaries...

kabir shud apologize pia..n he ll fr sure....n dey can b frnds agn...coz kabir frm beginning knws abt pia's attraction 2wrds abhay...

Thanks Adi.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....sigh! Dan could have been so great... but... what a waste..............I want to know where Maithli is.πŸ˜†....Kabir should not get back into the relationship with Piya. It will be sheer stupidity at this stage. 😊