Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: thk123

Awesome post poca.. loved the way u  anaylyze small small thing..sometimes i miss while watchhing show.

Abhay is  hot angry  vampire.. he definately burned my tv sceen today..☺️he was completely pissed of that pia wore such type of dress & dancing  in drunken ppl's  party.. it was amzing scene the way he scold her.. he was just possessive Bf/person at the time.  neither he think twice that why pia wore such dress? nor he had any complain  that maya is also in same dress.. & ..lol " pia u r worse than T."  good to know He know's T's standard.πŸ˜†. Pia's slap was surprise for me.. never thoguth she will slap him. but even more surprise Abhay's responce "MAITHILI".. 😲dude what did u said.? i didnt hear that when i saw on tv.. its after reading post i saw video again & noticed that..

God now i am crazy whats this all for pia or for maithili? i thought love is in air.. but now i am confuse.πŸ˜• infact ur analysis   insist me to think that way now..πŸ€”BUT now pia's jasusi is more more justify.. i dont mind if she call maithili's ghost..coz Abhay's such mood swing is LIMIT...

still love how he saved her 2 time after  SLAP..this episode also had thier cute scene with punching liners..🀣
when pia said "thank u "..Abhay :-"No problem".. they were like nothing happen outside..sab bhool gaye...🀣 &  abhay 's expression  was killer the way he was  looking at danish..when pia & maya were dancing ..🀣

@ danish:-- this man is perfect example that 1 wrong deed in life can ruin everything in life.. his all perfect world  ended today..πŸ˜” 

Precap is exciting , yepiiii.. finally arnab will come to know about pia's identity..i am shocked madhu told him.. i thought she will try her best to hide truth.😲

PS:-- Guyz,,  i dont know kisko kahu.. to mod or to members... but plzz its my little request can we start  1 thread everday like  21st december episode discussion.. than all memebr can discuss everthing look, scenes, precap, analysis in 1 single topic..    after episode  we get so many topics.. trust me i want to visit all topic & reply in all.. but its very very time consuming & difficult.. let me know what u think about this idea.?😊

Baby , love is in the air but for Piya. For Abhay , it is a heart-ripping battle to hang between Piya and Metz......Piya needs to make Abhay believe that he can love her and that she is more than Metz' doppelganger. 😳.....Abhay was HOT and there is no doubt about it. You just wish his life was as good looking as his face.😊
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Post Nitzy πŸ€—

Maithali's Name is yet Carved in Abhay's Heart....I loved his Possessive side but some where it was for Maithali coz he saw Maithali in Piya.....Looking at his possessive side it really comes out that Abhay must have loved Maithali More than his life....As he told Piya the other day 'Maine toh uske liye Apni Jaan de di'.....  It has to be a tough task for Piya to touch Abhay's Heart n Soul.....

And I loved how Abhay Said 'Tum Sawaal Bahot Karti ho'......😳

I felt really Bad for Pancchi Today She got a Huge Shock Knowing about Danish's truth her world came crashing Down....But i think Dan will come back Soon this time more Evil then Now.....Chandeena may come to his rescue and he may join hands with them Against Piya.....

Overall the episode was GOOD Finally Danish's truth is out.....But i think Dan will turn more venomous now n try Hurt Piya in future.....And Piya did hear Maithali's Name today so she will try to Get into the Maithali matter even more coz of her obsession of knowing everything about Abhay's life....

Looking forward to this Week wonder what will Abhay do when he shall come to know about Piya summoning Maithali's Ghost and Tmrw as well Arnab's Reaction after he shall know Piya is his Daughter......

Dude74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I remember this dialogue from Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai where Hrithik (as Raj) says something like, "Mera apna chehra mere pyaar ka sabse bada dushman ban gaya hai" Alas! Same is the case with our Pia. She's going to be in for a big heartbreak! Feel really bad for her.
:
:

I really HAD to quote this... a great reference to what Pia might go through.
Edward01 thumbnail
Wholeheartedly agree with Chakku ... Awesome update and scene by scene analysis ... Well done and keep it up ...
Let's see how the next episode will be ... How Misha and Panchi take the news of their father's infidelity ... !!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dude74

I am new here and this is the first time I am reading a post from you and I can see why you have such a huge fan-following ;)

I am really impressed the way you put it all together.
Okay starting with Danish, I didnt feel bad for him ... dunno why, but oh well. He deserved what he got. I really hope Chandeena dont support him. Damn dont want him coming out and attacking Pia.. or worse, getting changed into one of those vampires :S
What you said about Abhay was pointed out right, he IS into Maithili too much, AND he thinks Pia is Maithili. I won't say Pia has a long way to go from here, actually she has a great advantage here that she looks like Maithili. It shouldn't take too long for them to get together because Abhay already thinks his Maithili is back to him. Remember he said that to Chand the other day????
I loved the slap btw and again, a great post!!
-Sidd

And am grateful ,Sid, thank you.😊....Dan is potentially evil and am sure Chaand sees future in him. He will milk Dan's hatred for Piya to the fullest and i won't be surprised if he is turned into a vampire......I am still not sure about this Piya-Maithli thingy. It is such an emotional upheavel for Abhay that sometimes you doubt if he is even thinking straight when he looks at Piya. No wonder Piya is going round and round in circles trying to make sense of him.πŸ˜†....Slap was needed. Abhay is such a haath-se-niklaa-hua-vampire.😳😳😳😳😳...I will like Misha-Kabir hook up for sure. They are perfect.πŸ˜ƒ
😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dude74

I really HAD to quote this... a great reference to what Pia might go through.

I know, right???!! I swear, when Abhay screamed 'Maithili', it KILLED me!! I lost whatever little I hope I had that the past few days, whatever happened was AbhIya! I'm under no doubt that ultimately, it will be AbhIya, but as of now, it was Abhay and Maithili's doppelganger. Poor Pia!! 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I totally agree with you! I felt really bad for Danish. Specially when he told off that guy, Kabir's dialogues reflected my own feelings!! I just wanted a miracle to happen and someone should just say that it wasn't Danish!! I'm actually sad!!

As far as Abhay goes, yes, as much as it hurts to admit, he never EVER had anything good for Pia! It was always about Maithili! He was rude to Pia and wanted her to hate him. I so badly wanted AbhIya together that I refused to see that Abhay was warming up to Maithili's doppelganger and not Pia! The other night, he didn't save Pia from Danish, he saved his Maithili's doppelganger! He didn't take Pia to his house because he wanted Pia to be safe, he wanted Maithili's doppelganger to be safe! It wasn't Pia's tears and pain that hurt him, it was Maithili's doppelganger's! Today, he didn't have a problem with drunken men checking Pia out, he had a problem with those men checking Maithili's face out!

Pia should just give up now. She's madly in love with Abhay so I don't blame her for trying to find out Abhay's past. But once she knows, she should just leave Abhay alone! I hope she sees some sense of that!! And yes, she should definitely not keep Kabir under the illusion that she has any feelings for him apart from amazing friendship! 

I remember this dialogue from Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai where Hrithik (as Raj) says something like, "Mera apna chehra mere pyaar ka sabse bada dushman ban gaya hai" Alas! Same is the case with our Pia. She's going to be in for a big heartbreak! Feel really bad for her.

About the dance, well, I was pretty indifferent towards it.

Chillz, i will like to keep Abhay's saving Piya apart because Piya or no Piya, that is his nature. He is a saviour b y nature... an angel as Piya and Maaya call him. But having said that , it is not wrong to say that Abhay sees Metz in Piya.... and that is so very natural. Abhay has loved Metz with the last drop of blood that he had.... as he said... " Maine to uske liye apni jaan de di.".... so it is impossible to imagine what he goes through inside everytime he looks at Piya.... he was so angry when Piya ironed her hair ... it showed how he cannot handle this oscillation between Piya and Metz.

That said, Abhay has to first SEPARATE Piya from Metz and understand that Piya is an individual and she loves him with all that she has... just like he loved Metz. Abhay is in a very sensitive and disturbed state and it is going to take time and conviction to pull him out of Metz' shadow.

Piya should release Kabir as Misha keeps saying. And that dialogue from KNPH holds true for Piya. Such a pretty face and owing to it, what a tricky fate.

Dude74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

And am grateful ,Sid, thank you.😊....Dan is potentially evil and am sure Chaand sees future in him. He will milk Dan's hatred for Piya to the fullest and i won't be surprised if he is turned into a vampire......I am still not sure about this Piya-Maithli thingy. It is such an emotional upheavel for Abhay that sometimes you doubt if he is even thinking straight when he looks at Piya. No wonder Piya is going round and round in circles trying to make sense of him.πŸ˜†....Slap was needed. Abhay is such a haath-se-niklaa-hua-vampire.😳😳😳😳😳...I will like Misha-Kabir hook up for sure. They are perfect.πŸ˜ƒ
😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haath se nikla hua πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so true!!!
Abhay doesn't think straight anytime when he is with Pia thats for sure. He is like Edward in Twilight who tells Bella once that he feels protective over her.,.. its the same case here.. only thing is that we dont know really that is it really for Pia or is it for Maithili he feels like that.
As unwanted it maybe, only reincarnation SL could make this a bit easy. But seeing that Pia has no flashes of past coming to her, I dont think it will be that ...
Well, it would be difficult of a love story but doesn't the tag line of the show is that its an "asambhav prem kahani" ... lets wait and watch how it all turns out for our fav couple!! :)
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
'Your mood swings are giving me whiplash'! AbhayRaichand!....seriously he gotta be more carefull...considering that he will probably heal himself tomorrow and then be like 'Piya dont ask so much'πŸ˜†

as for the Piya-Abhay-Metz...thingy....well yea i guess it was kind of obvious from beginning that this would come up....cant wait to see how creatives develop it!....however it is....doesnt seem like Piya will ever leave his side fpr him to suffer alone, thats a good thing:)

@Dance....I actually really enjoyed it.....it wasnt to much or overdone or too long....and just as it should be by two girls pretending to be belly dancers to get into the party...it wasnt  actually suppose to be a item numberπŸ˜†.....the girls were looking extremly gorgeous in the outfits and did really well:)....and it was damn worth it to just see Abhiya both in black!!HOT!loool.......so thnxs EK! ....for our entartainment plz make Abhay join Piya on the Dance floor next time!☺️

btw Poca....let me know whenever u found an Abhay somewhere?!πŸ˜†...or wait i should think before asking....to have someone as Abhay u need to be as patient and keep ur senses even after all that happened like Piya.....me? no ways i'll go nuts after 3 days!πŸ˜†

Great post hun!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Amazing Post Nitzy πŸ€—

Maithali's Name is yet Carved in Abhay's Heart....I loved his Possessive side but some where it was for Maithali coz he saw Maithali in Piya.....Looking at his possessive side it really comes out that Abhay must have loved Maithali More than his life....As he told Piya the other day 'Maine toh uske liye Apni Jaan de di'.....  It has to be a tough task for Piya to touch Abhay's Heart n Soul.....

And I loved how Abhay Said 'Tum Sawaal Bahot Karti ho'......😳

I felt really Bad for Pancchi Today She got a Huge Shock Knowing about Danish's truth her world came crashing Down....But i think Dan will come back Soon this time more Evil then Now.....Chandeena may come to his rescue and he may join hands with them Against Piya.....

Overall the episode was GOOD Finally Danish's truth is out.....But i think Dan will turn more venomous now n try Hurt Piya in future.....And Piya did hear Maithali's Name today so she will try to Get into the Maithali matter even more coz of her obsession of knowing everything about Abhay's life....

Looking forward to this Week wonder what will Abhay do when he shall come to know about Piya summoning Maithali's Ghost and Tmrw as well Arnab's Reaction after he shall know Piya is his Daughter......

Thank you, Krittu. Abhay is still trapped in Metz' love and it is understandable. His love for her was true and powerful. Piya is up against a woman whom Abhay has loved with every fiber of his existence. And she doesn't even know it.

The whole Dan fiasco was sad but am glad it happened . Now, all is resolved and Dan cane be our supervillain.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†