Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hmm, Dan exposed but what is up with Abhay?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Hmm, Dan exposed but what is up with Abhay?

Hey ppz,

Okay, I will be honest. I felt bad for Dan for a few seconds. I know he is a monster and he deserves to be punished but when you see his whole world crumbling in front of him …Pancchi slapping and whacking him, Kabir rejecting him and threatening to make pulp out of him , Misha and Arnab ruing the day they met him…. And above all, his parents disowning him. It felt terrible to see him see full stops put on his life by everyone. You look at him and you wish he wasn't like this – you wish that his surface goodness was for real. I hate Dan but it pinched to see his perfect world crash. I had never thought I will feel bad for him but the way the scene was done, you feel a flash of pity for him and curse him for bringing this upon himself ….sad.

I don't see any hope for Dan except Chandeena. Now, this whole build up of Chaand adoring Dan and buying his conscience is making sense. If Chaand  bails out Dan from this mess, Dan , being Dan will surrender himself completely to the elder Raichands. From what I see here, Dan will take Chaand's wish as his command. And, not to forget, Piiya is their common enemy. Hmm…

Having discussed Dan, let's come to the hero of the day. Abhay. He is giving me all the wrong signals today. ….Errm… okay. I don't want to spoil the fun but the moment lashed back at Piya with a strong 'MAITHLI', the doubts that most of us are having seemed to ring true. Abhay-Piya have a connection, they have a passionate attraction but….when you look at Abhay and what he has been through , you cannot deny the fact that Abhay was and still is madly in love with Maithli. He is not over her and we keep seeing so many instances where Abhay loses his senses upon seeing Maithli in Piya….Maithli still rules Abhay and that is why we can never tell what is running inside Abhay's head… is it Piya or is it the love that he nurses for Mailthi.

Yes, it felt wonderful to see Abhay go all furious and angry when he wouldn't let Piya go into that party in those clothes . It felt nice to see Abhay feel bad about seeing Piya go amongst those men to sing and dance. It was awwlicious to see Abhay beat the living hell out of the lech who eyed Piya. It won your heart to see Abhay stand like a wall between an attacking Dan and a terrified Piya and shed blood just so that she is safe…. BUT…..As much as I admit and see the indelible bond between Abhay and Piya, I am forced to say that Maithli is still with Abhay and a love that powerful and so soulful will not go away just like that to make place for Piya….

I hate to say this but from where am seeing it, Abhay is still Maithli's. It is a long long road for Piya.

As for Piya, well, the girl's slap to Abhay was a natural reaction. Abhay was furious and he really did say some hurtful things. So, Piya just reacted by slapping him. And if it was not for that slap, you wouldn't have known that Abhay was perhaps talking to Maithli at that time, not Piya really. It seems that Maithli too has slapped Abhay in the past. ….that apart, Abhay only delved deeper into Piya's heart today and she couldn't get the image of Abhay shedding his blood for her out of her mind. I feel bad for Piya….because as her obsession with Abhay catches momentum, you know that he is but a distant dream.

Kabir and Piya's friendship is back and am happy about it. But Piya needs to tell Kabir the truth now. If she gets back to the relationship with him, it is the most horrid atrocity that she can do to him….she knows the truth inside. It's Abhay all the way , then, why hurt Kabir. Kabir deserves somebody who will love him with the love that he deserves. And Piya has nothing more to give because she gave away everything to Abhay.

Dance? No comments.

Precap : So, Arnab. Now, you know Piya is your daughter. Whatcha gonna do?

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyEdward01kelsMaohcutemugthk123Gaya3Devimi-neepearlmunz.sups2222naj7Nikasha.Onyx.-kavita-natashuPurpleRainAnamikaSJainmanjhaLeah1_.mariam._madmaxineMeeko--sumana13--readingworms.Julybaby22adits7Ameres-Priti11-LadyMcbeth-Mink-AyeChavanniRoyalLEO_KrrishAkankshaa.nyctophilia.Jane..Befikrewidamusic_l0ver036

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
actually.......i m OBSESSED wid ur postsLOL
i luvd Piya's slap to AbhayROFL
only she has d guts to slap a hottie like him......it reminded me of TVD where elena slaps damon!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyEdward01meaw--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
great post!
Abhay today was totally a possessive boyfriend.. i feel like Abhay keeps doing things that makes Piya even more obsessed with him. He tells her to stay away and the next moment tells her not to wear those kind of clothes. He tells her he will never do anything for her & then saves her from Danish with his hands bleeding badly. No wonder Piya's obsession and love for Abhay keeps growing. But its sad because like u said, Abhay does see Maithili in Piya. Its a long way for her.. but one day, as we all know, she will definitely win his heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Edward01--sumana13--Befikre

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

i luvd Piya's slap to AbhayROFL
only she has d guts to slap a hottie like him......it reminded me of TVD where elena slaps damon!!!

LOL....thanks a lot.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile....Abhay was talking too much, Ekta heroine hai - thappad to maarna hi tha na. And look at the result. Now, Piya knows about Maithli.WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Befikre

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

great post!
Abhay today was totally a possessive boyfriend.. i feel like Abhay keeps doing things that makes Piya even more obsessed with him. He tells her to stay away and the next moment tells her not to wear those kind of clothes. He tells her he will never do anything for her & then saves her from Danish with his hands bleeding badly. No wonder Piya's obsession and love for Abhay keeps growing. But its sad because like u said, Abhay does see Maithili in Piya. Its a long way for her.. but one day, as we all know, she will definitely win his heart.

Abhay is possessive by nature.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and Abhay is responsible for Piya's obsession with him. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... but it is a touchy situation. Abhay knows Piya is not Maithli but he can't help seeing her in Piya....but we know that one day, Abhay will be Piya's with no shadow of Maithli to hold him back.Embarrassed
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

i luvd Piya's slap to Abhay
ROFL

LOL....thanks a lot.Smile....Abhay was talking too much, Ekta heroine hai - thappad to maarna hi tha na. And look at the result. Now, Piya knows about Maithli.Wink

thank god this tym we did not get to see 3 slaps nd d faces of ppl walking by turning greyLOLLOLLOL
yup.....i think now piya will dare to call maithli's ghost to knw d NUSKE to wooooo AbhayROFLROFL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pocahontas

i luvd Piya's slap to Abhay
ROFL

LOL....thanks a lot.Smile....Abhay was talking too much, Ekta heroine hai - thappad to maarna hi tha na. And look at the result. Now, Piya knows about Maithli.Wink

thank god this tym we did not get to see 3 slaps nd d faces of ppl walking by turning greyLOLLOLLOL
yup.....i think now piya will dare to call maithli's ghost to knw d NUSKE to wooooo AbhayROFLROFL

Ekta spared us the horror and am glad that the thappad was a private Abhiya moment.....and Piya has no idea that Abhay will put her in mixers and grinders if he finds out that she is trying to call Maithli from the past. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Befikre

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanks - what a lovely update. Yes you are right, Pia hasn't come close to Abhay's heart as Maithli - still has it.
It would take a lot for that love to get passed on to Pia.
So it is a long wait - Neva mind guys - we have many years to sit and watch another Balaji enetrtainment - Only after a long time this is an entertaining one.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index