India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Khoda Pahar Nikla Jhumka (Page 2)

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
@venture, first of all, I like your signatures which keep changing :)

Absolutely the tempo for the jealousy is completely gone..While she was to leave the home, the consistency was there as in she had some excuse to delya the stay but here in jealousy i cant even remember the sequence of the events, sometimes they are playing who knows the partner and then suhanna is making tea, the very next we have @#$#@ i cant even remmeber !
Sometime we have Suhaana making tea, food and god knows what..

This was one serial which I would anxiously be waiting for  and now I prefer to watch the re runs of OBS. OBS is any day good.

This jealousy track is crap and I am with you for something happening only on 31st. I just dont see any sense in putting this earring track, it started and ended too soon w/o any impact.
I doubt the picnic thing would be any good, I hope the time Suhana finally realises is as good as OBS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@venture
Sheems..... loved your COOL post.....Big smile.... Rocking as usual.....Wink

In yest. episode..... the scenes i loved the most was of Inder..... i liked his scenes with even Rajni and even in the living area when he was off-mood and one word of BM that he was just doing NAUTANKI..... made him respect her view and got back to his GAG mood.....It was just amazing...I always loved this MODE of Inder which none of the others in the KP have.... he is a matured character having amazing comic timing.....Thumbs UpHis pretence was hidden so  naturally when he expressed how their enthusiasm went PHUS!Embarrassed

Secondly preferred BM scene with Panna ..... though had expected the issue wud open up ...never expected BM's reactions to Panna this way..... Her appreciating glance and touch to Panna when she helplessly blabbered stories to hide the fact was so much MOTHERLY.... those expressions of BM were SUPER.... the way from her quiet submission of appreciation she opened up the matter was just too good..... I loved their chemistry....yest. Big smile

Yup guyz.... terribly disappointed with the jhumka matter.... expected a bit more from this track.... may be Ishaanji cud have himself put it for Suhana on her ears..Day Dreaming.. it wud have added a dash of romance to it and a sense of belonging to her...Heart.. but GOLGUPPA  did its surprise attack and our jhumka scene failed miserably to create an impact.....Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sevakSinha18Shwets1502

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Very well put in words by all of you, as for me, I think i'll avoid Golgappas for sometime now as it wil me of this phuusssss scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Today I was watching the old episodes from the start, ( as weather is bad in UK nothing else t do!!!) and honestly a big difference,there was consistancy and pace, not a single episode felt like being dragged, Ishaan,s character was so so so lovely and I was constanty admiring Jay,s acting , Suhana grew in her character, Ragini  did the evolving so naturaly that may be at that time we didnt feel anything but now I mean brilliant brilliant work. I think as rigthly said , because Ravi Ohja is not directing , looks like it that extra masala has been added, and yes feels like that 31st Dec would be when Suahan will buit up either to leave the house or say that she loves Ishaan , I think  the earlier looks more like it, I think we will not see the actual picnic until Thursday, the climax of picnic would start on Friday and climax would be on Monday, I would happily eat my own words if something happens earlier then that. Dragging and pace is the main problem. And they cant expectt us to have patient , have patients, Agar Patients hi rakhna hai to might as well watch something else, the beauty of SGP was its pace and sticking to the story.

I agree completely with the inconsistency in Suhana,s jealousy feelings, if there is any jealousy as I think she has accepted the fact that just like his khatara Ishaan is obsessed with Sonali as well. and all the irritation and anger is because of Ishaan,s behaviour not Sonali,s jealousy.

@ red. Which part of the UK do you live in?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index