Sasural Genda Phool

Khoda Pahar Nikla Jhumka

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Aaj socha to ansoo bhar aaye
Muddaton ho gai SGP pay Muskuraye

. Kiya ho gaya hai Boss, lagta hai padoos main uthna bhaitna ho gaya hai. This jhumka track was started with a DABANG and ended like VEER!!! ( got it) pathetic all the way, a super hype was created then
Question Mark , first time Suhana,s blabering didnt impress me, Ishaan was convincingly played the role of a dumbstruck maniac, , Sona failed to deliver , I must say though she was better then Ishaan, I feel likeCrying 2please stop this, hated this , there were no CUTE moments, as it was being done in a jiffy, they could have atleast tried to bring some Sushaan moment in it to make up for it, but no, no noPleaseReham Karo hum SGP kay pyar mai maroon ko, lauta do humay hamara pyar  tumhay TRP ki Kasam.

Honestly I saw 10 episodes from the begining and just felt like saying " JANAY KAHAN GAYE WOH DIN"

Only mother daughter scene was worth watching, Panna is so so so lucky to have a mother like Badi Maa. Inder and Rajni was good too. Suhana what happened today man!!! you were so excited about this event in SBS that Maha Hangama hoga, kidhar hua hum nay to nahi dheka!!! I am not counting on this picnic track either, Crying Into TissueCrying Into Tissue I want my SGP I want my SGP
Crying Into TissueI want my SGP I want Ishaan the one in the begining , I want my SGP Crying Into TissueCrying Into Tissue

JavaScript must be enabled on your web browser in order to use this Rich Text Editor!

JavaScript must be enabled on your web browser in order to use this Rich Text Editor!

Edited by venture - 21 December 2010 at 9:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.madhooSinha18shelly_nair-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Aaj socha to ansoo bhar aaye
Muddaton ho gai SGP pay Muskuraye

. Kiya ho gaya hai Boss, lagta hai padoos main uthna bhaitna ho gaya hai. This jhumka track was started with a DABANG and ended like VEER!!! ( got it) pathetic all the way, a super hype was created then
Question Mark , first time Suhana,s blabering didnt impress me, Ishaan was convincingly played the role of a dumbstruck maniac, , Sona failed to deliver , I must say though she was better then Ishaan, I feel likeCrying 2please stop this, hated this , there were no CUTE moments, as it was being done in a jiffy, they could have atleast tried to bring some Sushaan moment in it to make up for it, but no, no noPleaseReham Karo hum SGP kay pyar mai maroon ko, lauta do humay hamara pyar  tumhay TRP ki Kasam.

Honestly I saw 10 episodes from the begining and just felt like saying " JANAY KAHAN GAYE WOH DIN"

Only mother daughter scene was worth watching, Panna is so so so lucky to have a mother like Badi Maa. Inder and Rajni was good too. Suhana what happened today man!!! you were so excited about this event in SBS that Maha Hangama hoga, kidhar hua hum nay to nahi dheka!!! I am not counting on this picnic track either, Crying Into TissueCrying Into Tissue I want my SGP I want my SGP
Crying Into TissueI want my SGP I want Ishaan the one in the begining , I want my SGP Crying Into TissueCrying Into Tissue

I know what a waste. I am okay with the way Suhana reacted, unfortunately the writing didn't allow Suhana to do much.This is their idea of prolonging Sona track.

About the SBS thing, well I think nowadays they, the SGP team are just trying to create more pubilicity by giving people 1 idea but when you watch it, you realise its not that at. Like the Maha episode, she didn't do any cooking in that at all but the advert said she will cook. This is wrong as they are misleading their viewers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.-allizwell-YusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Did'nt ragini said in SBS interview that ishaan and suhana would have mahabharat over this jhumka..................but it was all pussssssssssssConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.-allizwell-YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Did'nt ragini said in SBS interview that ishaan and suhana would have mahabharat over this jhumka..................but it was all pussssssssssssConfused

Yes she did. I don't know if she was doing that to make more people watch because the production told her to do so house or it could have all been edited. So what we saw today was different from what we were told we would get to see. Misleading publicity.Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I think they are just trying to drag it till year end 2010, else there was no point in this whole jhumka thing..too thanda..dont you ppl feel the disconnect in the last few episodes, some times Suhana is jealous, sometimes happy some times god knows.

I think they havent been able to build up the tempo..the way it should have been is gradually with every incident she should have felt more jealous..but here there are peaks and valleys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

I think they are just trying to drag it till year end 2010, else there was no point in this whole jhumka thing..too thanda..dont you ppl feel the disconnect in the last few episodes, some times Suhana is jealous, sometimes happy some times god knows.

I think they havent been able to build up the tempo..the way it should have been is gradually with every incident she should have felt more jealous..but here there are peaks and valleys.

Agreed. The atmosphere has been very inconsistent, just like Ishaan's character.

I'm too annoyed WHY DID THEY HAVE TO RUIN IT? They could've at least followed OBS properly just until the illness track maybe. I think this is because Ravi Ojha isn't actually directing this, someone else is and of course they have to ruin it.
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Today I was watching the old episodes from the start, ( as weather is bad in UK nothing else t do!!!) and honestly a big difference,there was consistancy and pace, not a single episode felt like being dragged, Ishaan,s character was so so so lovely and I was constanty admiring Jay,s acting , Suhana grew in her character, Ragini  did the evolving so naturaly that may be at that time we didnt feel anything but now I mean brilliant brilliant work. I think as rigthly said , because Ravi Ohja is not directing , looks like it that extra masala has been added, and yes feels like that 31st Dec would be when Suahan will buit up either to leave the house or say that she loves Ishaan , I think  the earlier looks more like it, I think we will not see the actual picnic until Thursday, the climax of picnic would start on Friday and climax would be on Monday, I would happily eat my own words if something happens earlier then that. Dragging and pace is the main problem. And they cant expectt us to have patient , have patients, Agar Patients hi rakhna hai to might as well watch something else, the beauty of SGP was its pace and sticking to the story.

I agree completely with the inconsistency in Suhana,s jealousy feelings, if there is any jealousy as I think she has accepted the fact that just like his khatara Ishaan is obsessed with Sonali as well. and all the irritation and anger is because of Ishaan,s behaviour not Sonali,s jealousy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahSinha18-allizwell-111192Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
i havent been actually annoyed to the extent that u people are...but yes iam annoyed with the track...

but the biggest advantage of SGP is the family...and i for one watches SGP for the family not only sushaan...so the inbetween family scenes sort of engages me to watch the entire episode...like the disha money track...or alok-suhana scene, ettc...

@sheema di...very true...for me exams are on..and when i come back from my exams...i watch few old SGP episodes as there wont be power at home...and wow...beautiful tracks..and wonderful acting....i dont have prbs with acting now also...but yes this track is dragging a lot...

whenever someone(as many have said) says how SGP gets this much TRP for this track...i can just say...when the top of the table shows get so much TRP for such a crap track...which is like 100 times boring than this....TRP for SGP is not a surprise..

Seriously iam not expecting much from the sushaan track from the picnic..cos the article has spoiled the mood itself...but would like to see family iinteraction and fun...the games and all....

anyways...anything is better than the sona track...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76sevakSinha18-allizwell-Feefi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index