India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

From Arjun Singhania to Arohi ka Arjun?

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Ok , so we just saw the new promo where Arjun changes his name, from Arjun Singhania to "Arjun, Arohi ka Arjun" - and after seeing today's episode, it doens't seem like this is gonna happen anytime soon...or HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN? Angry

Share your thouhgts on how do you guys think that this transition will take place..let's do a lil 'script Reading ' shall we?

- So this is what I think - Embarrassed...Arjun will over hear the conversation between his dad and gauri and will realise the saazish they're doing..he will leave his dad and his family and come for arohi so he can tell her the truth...
hmmmmm seem pretty believeable nahi?
chalo guys share your thoughts...and let's see kiska andazaa sahi nikalta hai.....Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhmuskaan23Tamy95-anzaeram-piamistannu02PraniikavyasamMariaa.SGwida

birthdeath Newbie
birthdeath
birthdeath

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hey i saw ur post on fb and came here. hehe!  
but i read somewhere that arohi's gonna get engaged to chikoo and arjun comes to attend another function. he gets bashed by the family later... mayb he went there to convince arohi to not marry chikoo or to ruin it coz hez  mad at arohi. hmmm i think he wants to ruin the engagement thing thats y. 
i wish we could watch kmh all day... =) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan23AmnaIsh

muskaan23 Senior Member
muskaan23
muskaan23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hmmm i like ur thought Amna.... but aggr Arjun ko sachai pata chal gayee. toh phirr bhi Arohi wont believe him..!!!... 

i think it shud b sumthing like.. ke Arjun now takes his badla frm any family member.. (maybe Sanchit ki pittai) ... n due to tht Arohi will go to him... n ask.. "how he can do sumthink like tht.. (cheap bla bla)!"... n then they will have a argue.. where Billu n Makrant will b visible 4 arohi. (tht they have been beaten) ........... n after tht Arohi will wifd out tht this was all done by Gauri..!!!... n maybe like u (Amna) said.. arjun will overhear everything... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

akashruti12 Goldie
akashruti12
akashruti12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
no yaar he went there 2 attend sum othr functn....

i think d promo is related 2 E24 vid in which arjun is xpressing his luv on phone...bt arohi accept cheeku's proposal...

bt i don't think he'll overhears rudra's conversatn so early........

i think billu,makrand nd shefali is behind it....
ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ot liking it.....infact we were xpecting a lively show but now i think we ll get a sazishhh of a bahooo..fake frnd....n takhlooo dad...why can t they just xploit  the chemistry  f kritx n karann.....bkiii sabb antttt shantttt ko side pe rakhoo yaar....irritated

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfun-anzaeram-AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

hmmmm...yaar i just hope that billu, Makrant and Shafali would help them see the reality...this gauri and RUDHR will not leave them be...AngryAngry

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
nice topic :) but i m clueless how it will happen. but i thought it made sense as it is, the one thing Arjun so much wanted was love and he knows he'll never get it from Singhania's so he will leave it all for Arohi's happiness- since she is the only one who loves him acually nd her happiness is only with  him :)

i loved the promo by the way, it had that magical, dreamy touch like season 1 promos :D

kavyasam

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Nice Post Star I Thiink That Something Is Gonna Happen Soon Wink Its Becoming Interesting Day By Daay And I've Just Read About The Promo Embarrassed....Didn't Saw It Confused   Can Someone Give Me The Link Please ? Smile  Love When Arjun Said " Arohi Ka Arjun" Day Dreaming Woow 

BDW .......Niice Predictions Deear Tongue

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 21 December 2010 at 2:00pm

Love14

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index