Pl some one get playtime creations phone no

Posted: 13 years ago
 I see that NEWS post (posted by some one) has been deleted, the post was telling it is confirmed that Mishal is leaving the and Play time creation is winding up the show in short time if Dutta leave. See... please donot delete this message, if can do something to save the show we will do it. Please some one get the Play time creation production house email address and phone no. It will great if we can Mishal's email id. 

VB : There is not point is hiding the truth (if it is true), If we can stop it by sending some petetion we will do it. Sorry if iam wrong, you can delete this message
Edited by shashikalasm - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...................................i cant take thissssssssssssssssssssssss....................😭😭😭plzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys do sumthnggggggggg
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No one is hiding Anything here... the post is not deleted.. it has been moved to another thread.. and i would like to tell u that Mishal is Not leaving LTL .... and that is being confirmed by himself today a few hours ago to be specific 😆 phew!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1568342&TPN=26

😃

Originally posted by: SAraW

No one is hiding Anything here... the post is not deleted.. it has been moved to another thread.. and i would like to tell u that Mishal is Not leaving LTL .... and that is being confirmed by himself today a few hours ago to be specific phew!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1568342&TPN=26

I LOVE YOU SARA ... LOVE YOU A LOT.. 😃😭😃😭 ... 
Goodd thumbnail
Love u Saraw I was really half dead mentally n quite paralized. Now its like fish is sent back to water.  But if MR gives interview in this regard and assures then it would be fine no?
I pray the Bappa to save the show n MR n MV
BAppa we believe u hamara maan rakhna
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the news saraw
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We have not deleted any post ...
its just been moved to the other thread ...
New threads cant b allowed if there is already a thread made on that topic ..

& we r not hiding anything ...
the news of MR quitting is not confirmed ...
Its just a rumor ...

As I said b4 that we will let u knw if we get any confirmed news on this matter ..

& Kindly use the Help desk if u hav any queries ...& pllzz discuss all matters of MR quitting in the topic below ..

Article: Dutta to exit LTL?

Topic Closed
LTL Dev Team ..