Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

This show will soon end up like MNKR.. (Page 2)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i didnt want the lead to be changed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Punjaban

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I have to agree that Sara entered at a very crucial and right time in the serial, coz to me it doesnt matter if ppl didnt watch before - if you watch now you dont really need to know the whole story coz i feel from now the story starts with Anukalp and Mona, coz its an turning point now in the show

So its doesnt feel like anyone has missed anything in the show if ppl only started watching from yesterday

No one wants the lead to be changed if ppl are attached to it and i am sure the makers also felt like that, but if things are not working out then it had to happen and it has

Edited by Lennie - 21 December 2010 at 1:17pm
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i tink too, d show wont end so early. honestly am not  missing priyal. sara is a better actor, and priyal is cute, so is sara . i ttotally excepted her as new mona.
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I don't think so, that serial started with something else ended up being something else...I mean name of the serial didn't even matched to the storyline. RMJ is much better shown then MNKR.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masalatime-Punjaban

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
noo actually even tho i didnt want them to change mona..this show wont suck trust me..i've luved this show from the begginning becuz of the simplicity nd the stability they have in the show..so i dont think RMJ will end becuz they changed teh lead...the reason why MNKR ended is completley different..RMJ has higher trps nd its doing pretty well..as far as i kno nd understand...MNKR was teh worst show ever in the history of tv shows...even the promos were soo boring...i wouldve died watching even a scene of that show..lol..RMJ will still rock..sara would be gud i think..after watching today's epi m thinking that i might actually like sara...yesterday i was angry nd i really hated the show..MNKR didnt end becuz they changed teh lead..it ended becuz they simply had a weak storyline nd setting of the show..RMJ is a stable show..two different circumstances=)...i would be soo angry wid zee if they end this show..this is rite now tehir best show airing..these days i even enjoy RMJ a lot more than PR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index