Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

This show will soon end up like MNKR..

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreanjalianjaliBrokengirl

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
umm. yea i totally agree..i was NOT in favor of changing the main lead ever..it just ruins the story and ppl are so accustomed to see the original lead that if they cahnge it ends up as a disaster..hope this makes Zee understand :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreKhaLidaHkinny_ranvirDavi

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
mnkr was doomed with the first lead.  by the time the second lead came, the story was so ridiculous, there was no hope in redeeming the show in any way

i started to watch this serial but the lead punjabi chick was really annoying and artificial with her character so i stopped after a week.  by coincidence, i kept the channel on zee yesterday and saw sara (actually nahi hona tha and the train scence was a great homage to pardes, one of my favorite films).  she was great!  it seemed like she was there since the beginning of the show - she wasn't awkward, just very very natural.  i do like her chemistry with the lead, even though he looks like a 15 year old student LOL

boparaisoniataral83hide

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalirouble_lover

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
^^^dude, sometimes actors ruin the script (in conjuction to direction, etc.) because this isn't the mnkr forum, i won't elaborate.  there are plenty of posts there that talk about sana's acting. but for sake of example, a good story, like let's say, the tourist (pretend it was), was panned because of the lack of believable acting from angelina jolie and johnny depp.  both are award winning actors, but when they can't do justice to a script, the story never has a chance to connect with audiences.

kasamh se still carried on when prachi left and the sindoor girl came in as the new bani. the show was still popular!  it's too early to come to conclusions...

Edited by masalatime - 21 December 2010 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadarouble_lover

Shruti_sehgil Groupbie
Shruti_sehgil
Shruti_sehgil

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
he he..@tweety_lovely, you totally got wrong view..when Sara left bidaai that serial dropped down like hell, thats the reason bidaai ended up abruptly without conclusion..and for RMJ, its not a hit show, even its a flop show..sara is here to make it famous..because sara acts brilliantly so as nishant...and also story + main leads run a show..which I think now Sara+Nishant will do..

asyadadahidesherma

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

BrokengirlKhaLidaH-Punjaban

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masalatime

mnkr was doomed with the first lead.  by the time the second lead came, the story was so ridiculous, there was no hope in redeeming the show in any way

i started to watch this serial but the lead punjabi chick was really annoying and artificial with her character so i stopped after a week.  by coincidence, i kept the channel on zee yesterday and saw sara (actually nahi hona tha and the train scence was a great homage to pardes, one of my favorite films).  she was great!  it seemed like she was there since the beginning of the show - she wasn't awkward, just very very natural.  i do like her chemistry with the lead, even though he looks like a 15 year old student LOL
Me too....I had watched the first couple of episodes of the serial but I found the first main lead very annoying....and fake........it was actually the only reason y I choose not to watch the show..........but  Yest I saw on IF that Sara replaced the annoying little girl........I decided to start watching again........and its actually good, because its like starting to watch the serial from the start.........don't care what happened before....what will happen now seems more interesting..........

masalatimehidesherma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index