Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 5

Shashank:It's me.
Pratigya is shocked:What?
S:Ya.I and Nandini were together in abroad.I tried to woo her.But she rejected me.I was really hurt by her rude behaviour and it made me an animal.While staying in the Blue Rose lodge i saw Nandini entering her room.I realized that she is also in the same lodge.I tried to take revenge on her.Later i entered the room and...i thought it's her.After that incident you fainted.I got scared and switched on the light.I saw your face and realized that it's not Nandini.I was broken completely and i ran to our room.Krishna was drunk and was almost asleep.The next morning he realized that something is wrong with me.I did'nt have the courage to tell him what i did.So i twisted the tale and made him believe that when he was drunk he raped you.
Pratigya loses her control and slaps him continously.
P:How could you do this?You put the blame on your friend who trusts you.I have not seen a dirty man like you in my life.
S:I repented a lot.So i was happy when Krishna married you.Because i knew that you deserve a good guy like him.But recently i came to know that you ditched him thinking that he is the person who spoiled your life.I felt that i should tell you the truth atleast now.I don't want Shiv to lose his love.
Pratigya weeps:Now it's too late.He loved me very muh.But i ignored his love.He pleaded not to leave him.But i was so cruel to him.God will not forgive me.Now what will i do?Krishna is remarried and his wife is pregnant.
Shashank feels upset.

Pratigya cries and tells everything to her mom Avantika,Neev and Nandini.They are shocked.
P:I lost my love because of my own mistake.I misunderstood krishna.
N:Shashank was a brat.But i never thought he couldgo to this extent.
Neev:Poor krishna.He blames himself for your misfortune.I think you should apologize to him.
P:I want to fall at his feet and ask for pardon.But i can't face him.

Two months later...
Pratigya opens the door hearing the door bell ringing.It is Tamanna.
T:I'm Tamanna.
P:Tamanna?
T:Krishna's wife.
P:Come inside.
She comes inside.
T:I just came simply.
Pratigya looks at her belly.
P:Krishna must be excited to see his first baby.
Tamanna thinks:She thinks that it's krishna's baby.
T:It's not krishna's baby.It's my lover's baby.
Pratigya is shocked:What?
Tamanna tells her everything.
T:krishna has never accepted me as his wife.He still loves you.He misses you a lot.I agree that what he did to you is a sin.But he loves you madly.Can't you forgive him?
Pratigya weeps:He did'nt do any sin.
She tells her the truth.Tamanna is shocked.
T:I have always wondered how krishna did that to you.Because he is such a nice man.See..he never did that.He is punishing himself as he thinks that he is responsible for your tragic stage.You should tell him the truth.
Pratigya cries:How can i face him?
Tamanna feels sad for her.

Shashank tells the truth to krishna . krishna is shocked. krishna beats him heavily.
M:You devil!I trusted you.But you spoiled not only Pratigya,but also our happy married life.You don't deserve pardon.
He beats him.Suddenly Shashank falls down.Blood flows from his mouth.
krishna did'nt expect that much.He keeps Shashank's head on his lap:Shashank!
Sha:I did a sin.But i never intended to spoil your's and Pratigya's married life.But because of me you both had a split.What you said is true.I don't deserve pardon.I decided to punish myself.I ate poison.
krishna is shocked:What?
Sha:I'm sorry..
Shashank closes his eyes forever.
shruthiR thumbnail
It was a very interesting chp.Woah! I never thought that Shashank would do such a thing and he killed himself as well.Looking forward to the next chp😊
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great chapter! .... i'm afraid i misundertand Samar but would never have thought Sashank was capable of such despicable thing! but committing suicide is a cowardly step ... instead of taking this stupid action he should have been brave and face the situation.... but well i guess it's too late now for krish to save him unless there's a miracle! i hope there's a happy ending for Krish and Prats... looking forward to the next part soon! Edited by shefads - 13 years ago
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update........πŸ‘πŸ‘ so it was shashank.......he did that to pratz n blamed my krish.....😑 im so happy that krish is innocent n now kriya will unite.......πŸ˜›
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JASMINE... Hieeee. Finally Im back.. Must say MINDBLOWING.. U knw D best thing abt ur fan fic IS dat U updt fast, New concept and lastly... I LUB UR FF... I thought U dissappeard after Dark Shadow.. Bt UR back with a BANG.. Waiting 4 ur next Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

One week later...

Krishna is alone at home.The door is open.He is thinking of Pratigya.
K:Why i'm thinking of Pratigya now?
Pratigya enters the front room.Shiv can't believe his eyes.
K: Pratigya!
He does'nt know how to react.
P:Krishna...i..i'm sorry.I will get peace of mind only if you forgive me.
K:Why are you apologizing?You have not done anything wrong.
P:I came to know the truth.You are innocent.You have not done anything bad.But i gave you so much of pain.I'm sorry.
She cries.
K:You have not done anything wrong.We both were forced to believe something which was not true.It's our fate.
Krish wipes her tears.
K:You should not cry.I don't like to see your tears.You know that.Right?Now you smile.
She smiles.
She sees a lot of baby's pictures in the wall.Krish sees Pratigya looking at those pictures.
He turns back and looks at the pictures with a smile.
K:I'm eagerly waiting to see Tamanna's baby.I can't wait to be a dad.I promised our unborn baby that i will be a best dad in this world.
Pratigya 's face becomes dull.
She thinks:Krishna has moved on in his life.He is trying his best to be a good husband and a good father.I should not be an obstacle in their happy life.
P:OK Krishna..i'm going.Bye..
K:Bye..
Pratigya goes away.
Krish thinks:I feel so much of pain when Pratigya goes away from me.I'm helpless though i want to call her back.I should not betray Tamanna.
Krishna's and Pratigya 's hearts sing for each other:
Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna..{Kabhi alvida na kehna}.

Pratigya is in the airport.Neev,Nandini and Avantika are there with her.
Avantika blesses her.
A:How will you live alone there?
P:I will not be alone mom.Krishna is always with me in my imagination.
N:All the best for your job in London.
P:Thanks a lot.
Neev:I know that you will shine in your new job.I'm happy about your decision to move on.Forget your past and enjoy your present for your future.
She smiles.
She feels that Krish is waving his hands to bid bye to her.
Pratigya flies to London.

Pratigya is putting sheet on the bed.Somebody stands close to her.She looks at that person.It is milind.His mesmerizing smile attracts her.She is completely lost in him.She can't take her eyes off him.Within a few seconds with his disappearance she realizes that it was only her dream.She becomes upset.
P:Atleast krishna visits me in my dreams.Thank you krishna.
Her heart sings:
.....Mere Sapne Gulaabi Neenden Ho Gayi Jawaan
Lo Aake Teri Baahon Mein, Ho, Lo Aake Teri Baahon Mein
Maein Kho Gayi Kahaan
Haazir Hai Jaan, Jaan-E-Man, Jaan Ki Qasam,
Tere Naam Se Shuru...{Waaris}.

After a year...
Pratigya is on the plane with a smile.
P:I'm back to India to attend Neev's and Nandini's wedding.
She reaches the wedding place.

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YIPPEE... first to Comment.. Awww... Pata Nahi wat will happen now?? KRISHU is so stupid.. Getting ANGRY on him... Bechari Prats.. Waise, LUBLY CHAPTER.. I Knw Im being greedy but... Updt soon.. Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh pratz n krish didn't meet.....
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice to know Krish kept his promise and is loyal to Tammana.....but still i want to see him happy.....it's a beautiful story Jasmine.... thanks! Waiting for the next part!
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww!!!!!!!
u updated!!!!!!i lyk ur ff so much cz ur updates r so quick.......!!!!!!
Krishna let pratigya go??????hw?????hw can he let her go n live without her for 1 year...???????glad that pratigya is back to India........hope he dont repeat the same mistake this tym.......
lub
azi