21/12/10 - WU - NivRen/SidYa's first KC

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

I really have nothing to sing for you guys today LOL

So might as well get straight to the update Wink

It begins with divya getting impatient. "Why is it so cloudy? How wil we be able to see the moon?" vandana says "We will see it, KC's moon is like that, it'll irritate you a little and then it'll come." (Gosh that's actually not fair...coz here in Australia KC's moon arrives really late, sometimes when it's almost over!) a lady says "I think divya is waiting for her moon" (referring to Sid) chanchal smirking at the back walks up to nivi and takes her to aside. "Do you even care for your husband?" Nivi says "what happened ma?" chanchal says "Poor one hasn't eaten all day, and you don't even care?" Nivi has flashbacks of viren refusing to eat. "Now he won't be listening to me. He says if my wife can starve for me then why can't I? I have had enough of his drama, if you even care a bit for him then go and talk to him." Nivi says "yes ma I shall speak to him...where is he?" chanchal says "I have sent him on the terrace to avoid any drama in front of these guests. You go upstairs get him to break his fast and then come downstairs for the pooja." Viren on the terrace, looking down for Nivi. chanchal gets worried as divya may see viren, so she distracts divya and takes her along to meet guests. Nivi on the terrace, both have an eyelock. Chanchal has her eyes set on the terrace. Nivi says "why hasn't a day passed without you doing something for me?" viren says "because I have nothing to do but to do something for you." (Gosh Nivi, I am srsly jalofying you!) Nivi says "this sherwani..." Viren says "why didn't you like it? By the way i have fasted for you, yet you worry about the sherwani?" Nivi tries to convince viren to eat and that she will eat after the moon comes out. But viren being the stubborn one says "No, i shall eat only after my moon sees it's moon.' Nivi says "but you haven't..." viren puts his hand over her mouth and says "Mrs Niveditha Viren Sood. (haaye Embarrassed) you may take this as just your responsibility, but for me it's my love." The lady says that the moon is out. Nivi says 'look the moon is out.' Divya says "the moon is looking gorgeous, but where is siddarth? I'll just go and check." Chanchal says "where are you going?" divya says "sid hasn't come yet, so i'm just going to check on him." Chanchal says "he will come, he's probably getting ready. I had gone to check on him and had told him to come outside as soon as the moon shows. By the way why are you going to go to look for him? You are a newlywed, everyone has their eyes on you only, if you leave to search for sid, then these people will begin with their gossiping. It's fine with me, but dadi won't be pleasant. You go and prepare for your pooja, sid will come soon."

Divya eagerly waiting for sid, suddenly she notices Nivi breaking her fast on the terrace, she could see the back only of viren and assumes it's sid there. Chanchal is watching this from far and is having the time of her life. Divya says "nivi? What is she doing with sid?" Divya has flashbacks about Sid and Nivi.

Niiv makes viren drink water, and just when he was about to make her drink water,  nivi says "no viren, i have to do the pooja first, and then i'll drink." Chanchal sees sid coming out wearing cream colored sherwani, she gets worried. Divya is looking the other way and looks really disturbed. Chanchal quickly stops sid and says "why are you wearing viren's sherwani? I had brought a pink one for you and the cream one was for sid." Sid says "but this is what i found in my room." Chanchal says "it must be nandu. You do one thing you go to your room and i'll send viren over. You both can exchange your sherwanis." Sid says "but what's the need?" Chanchal says "Divya loved the pink sherwani. Go to your room, i'll send viren over." Sid agrees to it and goes to his room. Chanchal goes upstairs.

Viren says "you're cheating. We both kept this fast together, so we break it together." Nivi says "No viren, I cannot break my fast like this, just assume we broke it together. Please." Viren says "okay." Both are leaving jsut when chanchal comes and says 'did you break your fast?" Viren says "Yes i did, but niveditha..." chanchal interrupts "What are you wearing?" Viren says "its sherwani ma. Don't you like this either? But you're the one that got me this." (haaye how cute did he look) chanchal says "yes, but this was for sid, I had brought a cream one for you." Viren says "Oh this is sid's, I was wondering why it's fitting gave me problems. Why did you keep it in my room?" chanchal says "it's nandu's fault, I told him to keep the right sherwani's in the right room. Go downstairs and change, sid is waiting for you." Viren says "but i've worn it now, does it really matter?" chanchal says "of course it does, you are the one that said that there's a problem with the fitting. Go and change quickly." Viren says "but ma..." Chanchal says 'go.' Viren leaves, Nivi follows. Chanchal says "go to the kitchen before you go outside, just to make sure everything has been prepared." Nivi says "ji ma." Chanchal watches Divya from the terrace and gives that evil smirk. (gosh seeing her, I think I've become a pro in giving smirks ROFL I think I am ready to be the evil one ROFL) Divya looks shattered. *don't you have faith in sid? Do you really think he'd do such thing? More over your sister nivi, will she really do something like this?) Nivi stands next to divya and says "di let's do the pooja." Divya ignores her. Both the hottie brother come, their sherwani's exchanged. Chanchal praises the two. (I agree both really did look stunning Embarrassed) Vandana says "Nivi, divya start your pooja for your KC." Both leave to do pooja.

Everyone is doing their pooja, both SidYa and Nivren staring at each other. Both the brothers are just too busy adoring their better halves perform the rituals. viren makes nivi drink water, while divya just looks on at sid. Sid makes her drink water and then feed them. The ladies take their husbands blessings. Chanchal is enjoying seeind divya highly upset.

Everyone in the lounge room, where the dinner is being served. Vandana says "c'mon feed each other." Nivi was about to feed viren, but he holds her hand and says "Not jsut this piece, you can feed me the entire meal, but please don't be a kanjoos when it comes to the sabzi ROFL" (I know it sounds weird when you're reading this but i can't put it into better words ROFL) Divya looks on at the couple. Viren let's go off her hand, nivi puts more sabzi, viren grabs her hand again and says "i was some chutney too. Let this bite be as chatpata as my wife. (Now how do i describe chatpata? ROFL I can't think of the word, it's in my mind but can't remember it) divvya is feeling jealous. Vandana grabs viren's ear and says "stop it, eat whatever she's feeding you."  Viren finally eats from nivi's hands and says "hmmmm...just the touch of my wife's hands has changed the entire taste of this food. Every bite contains love." Divya looks like as if she'll burst into tears any minute. The lady says "this si only the first KC viren, let the next one come then we shall ask you.' Viren says "It won't really matter to me, as my love for my wife won't change, even when i grow old, i'll still eat from her hands. (aww now that's such a sweet line.) Nivi s feeling shy. (OMG...is she really feeling shy?Shocked And not uncomfortable?Confused) "Not it's my turn". Viren feeds Nivi and says "this first bite to say thank you to you for fasting for me." Nivi eats from viren's hands. Everyone has their eyes on this magical couple. "This second bite, because you did the pooja for me, therefore I pray that you may get all the happiness int he world and May all your wishes come true. Listen this ritual isn't over yet." He pulls out a gift and gives it to nivi, she opens it and finds a beautiful bracelet. Vandana says "divya it's your turn now, feed sid with your hands." Divya feeds sid, but he senses something wrong. He is trying to feed her but divya is lost in her own thoughts. Vandana calls out to divya and says "sid is waiting." Divvya eats from sid's hands. Sid was just going to give divya her gift, but divya gets up in anger and says "I have a headache." The lady says "it must be due to the fast, she's probably not used to it." Chanchal is sitting there enjoying the site. (Can someone poison her food please,Angry so we can enjoy the sight!Tongue) vandana tells divya to rest in her room and that she will send the dinner in her room. Chanchal tells everyone to continue eating, eands on chanchal smirking

Precap: divya missing. Everyone is worried.

Do Hit the Like Button

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsarikamsrikondaneha singarianancy2happy newsmuah143pragyakumarhabsfananamikamundonmonicaysaggi80eshachgeetaawahihjarianyolandamoramahzaypaulsibilabinataadharranmarsarahjareenivanta29harish_kenHoor PariMARCELLEdent4uwassup28zanabegbiatchaliSoapgirlrgattuasyadadaNish10sunshine33Rajithavsalekh1savera2007shana_83PriyaThakurShooting.Star-Preetz-SonyaBladenaley4everCoCoa_19dmg_roks_antaratamushiSpotaashvee.rahejaMrs.JayseanKhaLidaHteri_susanmilee1014A HUGE FANsihuvids08ShayafanScintillatingpeg_pionneamieeiqbals4everrognaruexangelbhavnahpuvinimagss24shivani003ashred12Varsha-01knumnumSuhaniSoniadiyaloveskinnyswetha10Suchi-P.Kamaljit.Sean

CoCoa_19 Goldie
CoCoa_19
CoCoa_19

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
amazing update....thnx a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
awesome update dear. I was dreading to watch the show... I could not bear all the misunderstandings but thank you for providing a detailed update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayShayafanKinSanj

puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hi thank u so much for the fabulous update.. Seriously i had headache after this Divya's headache   Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Spotruexangelshivani003KinSanj

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ooo thank you....seeems like another great episode....minus the divya drama....gosh cant some1 just throw chanchal of the terrace next time she is there?! and vireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ....hai ...... im loving a whole romantic scene in each episode...this guy is sooo cute....and isnt it high tyme nivi jus got no drama and ust romance in herlife...darn these creatives....once this whole divya drama is over we gna get psycho viren ( hu i can not waaaaaaaaaait 4!) ......
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
thanks for amazing update yaar 

-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean