Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KATRINA @ FILMFARE Awards 2010 Announcement Pics.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Somii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she looks so different now .why actress do so much expriments to themselves 😕 .may be it is just me but she looks kind of unhealthy now .Edited by Somii - 13 years ago
wow she looks drop dead gorgeous, I love her dress so elegant and classy. She looks ethereal so stunning and perfect, and her smile is just beyond words to cute.
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

wow she looks drop dead gorgeous, I love her dress so elegant and classy. She looks ethereal so stunning and perfect, and her smile is just beyond words to cute.

yep...................😳😳😳😳

gorgeous.
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't like her here either. Dress is fine but her face looks different. Too much work done in such a young age.

Aamir Khan on Katrinas wish list

New Delhi, Dec 21

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, who will soon be seen in Farah Khans "Tees Maar Khan", says she wants to act opposite Bollywoods Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan for her dream role.

"Its not one, I have three roles which I wish to do. First on the list is a period film, which are not made enough now. Second on my list is a romantic-tragedy - just like "Devdas". And thirdly, I want to do an action film like "Salt" or "Charlies Angels"," Katrina told reporters here at a press conference of the 56th Idea Filmfare Awards 2010.

When asked with whom she would want to team up, she said: "I want to team up with Aamir. In the last few films the way he has romanced on screen I loved it, specially in "Ghajini".

The star-studded award night is slated to take place Jan 29.

wow I cant believe she said, what I have wished her to play I want her in to do a period movie, an intense romantic movie and also an action movie, hope she does such movies soon :)
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she dont look nice and that dress aint working for me
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous pics
love ya kati
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lover her dress colors...and design too.

I still don't see much change in her face...bt change yo all are talking aboutt might be because of change in make up style...and the years in front of the camera...I had doubt on her lips but I am not sure....