India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Thankyou CVs :D

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Today's episode was what i always wanted to watch.Ranvir n Shravan's showdown, Shravan warning Ranvir to be away from Sanchi, SaVan cute scene, and the progression of the track ( in the form of Pratap Sanchi convo. )..........now this is what i call a complete episode! Totally loved it, since it fulfilled my wish of watching a passionate showdown b/w the two guys!Cool

Thankyou CVs!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeednehnehnejishrutireddygr8doll3sash10papiaash91NusiSgkrishnarianycsweetienorzar-x-Reshu-x-

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey dear!!
u'r Shipra ryt..
Me too loved Shravan-Ranbir bonding..i knew dat..they'll bond well..
looking frward to moree of them..its gonna b fun..Yup!todays epi was good n fun...
Shravan was rilli cute..Both hav their own charm..lets see how it goes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
today's episode was gr8!!! i just loved the ranbeer-shravan showdown....but the last part when ranbeer traps shravan in his own plot was quite unexpected for me....i was like "whoa!!!! ab tho shravan kaam se gayaDead " one thing for sure, CVs are'nt dragging the bit unnecessarily...otherwise mandira's love confession wouldnt have come out so soon....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Skrishnaria

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@krishnaria, and ash- yeah...i love this fact that they are not dragging it! Isn't that a peculiar trait o f BHPH CVs, Ash?Wink....They never drag a track! And i totally love bhph 'coz of this reason!....

And on top of that, the show down today was just SO GOOD!......I simply L.O.V.E.D. IT! And i also loved the fact that Ranvir is not behind Shravan in getting a person trapped in loop!Wink....

And last but not the least, i seem to be loving Karan Wahi more n more with each passing episode. This actor is really very good- in acting, looks, skills.....everything!!!!! And one more thing, i in fact liked Karan more than Barun today, absolutely frankly telling! Smile

ash91

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

@krishnaria, and ash- yeah...i love this fact that they are not dragging it! Isn't that a peculiar trait o f BHPH CVs, Ash?Wink....They never drag a track! And i totally love bhph 'coz of this reason!....

And on top of that, the show down today was just SO GOOD!......I simply L.O.V.E.D. IT! And i also loved the fact that Ranvir is not behind Shravan in getting a person trapped in loop!Wink....

And last but not the least, i seem to be loving Karan Wahi more n more with each passing episode. This actor is really very good- in acting, looks, skills.....everything!!!!! And one more thing, i in fact liked Karan more than Barun today, absolutely frankly telling! Smile
Hey Shipra..U can cal me Ria.EmbarrassedYeah its good rilli..tey rn't draaging it..n this is riili Great..n BHPH is doin good coz of this..the track gets Fast n interesting..

epi was good..loved SaVan scene..it's Cutee..Riili loved the showdown bet Shravan-Ranbit..they share good Rapport..both r fine actors..

n Riili appreciate ur views Shipraa..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikkaShipra_S

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Today's episode was what i always wanted to watch.Ranvir n Shravan's showdown, Shravan warning Ranvir to be away from Sanchi, SaVan cute scene, and the progression of the track ( in the form of Pratap Sanchi convo. )..........now this is what i call a complete episode! Totally loved it, since it fulfilled my wish of watching a passionate showdown b/w the two guys!Cool

Thankyou CVs!

i loved today's episode

Shipra_S

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
The episode was really very exciting and funny. Loved it.

Shipra_S

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Shipraaa! i watched today's episode and i loved it!
karan wahi ws luking so handsome! haha the guy is too cute
bt bt, ahhh barun's expressions were just KILLER! loved it!
cant wait to wtch tomro's episode....
and pratap surprised me today! i hate his character nw! Angry he has crossed every limit now!

Shipra_S

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index