•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
My guess is that Chaand will help Danish from the police ... He has his own agenda ... Danish is now his
ally... D may get converted into a vampire via Chaand or perhaps in a fight... In his new 'strong' body he'll try and attack Pia (like James).....
Come on PKYEKians ... Let's predict Ekta's next move ...
i agree with you. Dan will be saved by Chaand and Dan will be forever indebted to him. Besides, both hate Piya with passion. Dan will help Chaandeena in keeping Piya out of Abhay's life. There is no hope for Dan except Chaand.Dan, in all probability will become a vampire.
yup
i agree... Danish will be saved by Chand. I am sure of it!

yup........chandeena will save D.....he will surrender himself to dem....dey will have a common enemy Pia........they will always try to harm her........Abhay will be there for her rescue always nd mah abhiya will get closer☺️
Hmmm...as much as I want Danish to be out of the picture now, I have a strong feeling that Danish will turn into a James-type character who'll be after Pia's life. And considering that unlike the Cullens, we don't have any 'Alice', 'Jasper', 'Emmett' and 'Rosali' here and our 'Carlisle' and 'Esme' are unfortunately, themselves, after Pia's life, Abhay will have to single handedly save Pia from Danish's clutches as well as his so-called 'parents'!
i think a promo going on where we saw 3  vampires, i think they are chand,haseena and danish hai, i think this promo is not fake, it would be in future i think.
yup dan is gonna join their gang

awesome 4some🤣
ya im 100% sure that Dan will come back and this time with Chand
agreed. Dan will surely come back with Mr. Raichand's help.But as they are showing that Mr.Dobriyal will come to know that Pia is his daughter,he will now on stop Pia from meeting or talking to Abhay ( as he is Mr. Raichand's son).