Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chandanafan

Oh good lord! save me before I break my screen, Seema and Dutta precap. 🀒

Thanks for the precap update shona. my mood is off after those rumors, I don't even feel like watching the epi.   I'll watch it later.

Ritu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i waz abt to pm u to upload diz 'awesum' precapπŸ€’πŸ˜†...
ur moz welcum yrπŸ˜ƒaww  i undstnd rituOuchbut dont miss d first part ...😳

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Shona thanx alot for the amazing precap πŸ€— I was hoping for Tasha precap ...so seema has finally arrived ...kala ,Suds and chaskar parts is boring ..I hope chaskar backs out it when he finds out the enemy is dutta πŸ˜† well waiting for tomorrow ..u take care and see ya around ..love and hugs suhana πŸ€—

ur moz welcum suhanaπŸ€— aww so true yr...kala-chaskr - sudz  scenz wer quite boring...yeah..hope he doez yrπŸ˜† take care sweety..lotz of luv and hugz..!!πŸ€—
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks Shona..

their cars were so close yet Dutta didnt see Seema..i guess he was busy thinking abt Naku thats why he didnt see her..πŸ˜†

so tomorow i guess Seema's car hits Naku while shs walking n Seema offers her a ride in the mandir..
Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the precap sona.
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khushix

thanks Shona..

their cars were so close yet Dutta didnt see Seema..i guess he was busy thinking abt Naku thats why he didnt see her..πŸ˜†

so tomorow i guess Seema's car hits Naku while shs walking n Seema offers her a ride in the mandir..

ur moz welcum kushiπŸ˜ƒ yeah evn i guess he waz thinking abt nakuπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yeah donno hw long dey goona drag seemaz track...!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sasha_1

thanks for the precap sona.

ur moz welcum sashaπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the precap :) Its right, jaise Ghode ki aankh seedi hi rehti, hai, gadhe ki bhi to seedhi hi rahegi :) No wonder he did not see Seema...
So-So episode today, almost seemed like a filler episode to get Seema in and show Kala's machinations.
We need to see more romance :)
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx fr precap............
I think this is what will happen 2morrow........looks like Dutta goes to drop Nakku to the mandir..........and goes back.........On the way back, Duttas jeep crosses Seemas car.........Seema sees Dutta .........but Dutta lost in Nakkus thought doesnt see Seema............in the mandir Nakku - Seema meet.......... Baaji cums to take Nakku back to PN .......... sum phone cums and so Baaji doesnt see Seema.........

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why do I feel seema will save Nakusha from Chaskar................:) may be Naku will be kidnapped n will be sold to women trafficker n since seema is prostitute......so she must play some role as she must be having connections with how girls r taken into that dirty business.......I remember movie ' baaghie" of salman khan, nagma.................may be this way seema saves naku...gets killed n does her paraschit.......Dutta might forgive her this way n part of him gets healed  this way........πŸ˜›
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tnx 4 the precap huni buni *hugz*...

so here cums yet another something/sum1 2 hinder TaSha getting bk on track fully...πŸ˜•...

btw agree...the TaSha scene although short was really very cute...😳...

-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks shona πŸ€—
that was funny dutta doesnt give a damn and seema thinks "damn he has become a very hot Don ,...kya ghalti kar baithi seema "πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is shocking in seeing Dutta?? Was he loafering around in a different town where he is not expected to be or did she miss the headlines that he is the old Don/GOD of town????