India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi in love!!!

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
In today's wonderful episode we see Nivi finding out (from Chanchal) that Viren fasted for her. CC sends her up to the terrace where she walks up to Viren and with so much love in her eyes asks Viren: Ek bhi din aisa kyon nahi guzarta jis mein tum mere liye kuch nahi karte ho Viren?

I think Nivi is starting to accept the fact that she loves Viren. She's slowly letting all the guards down and opening herself up to him.

I really hope in the coming episodes (regardless of the Divya drama) we get to see Nivi showering some love on Viren.

What do you guys think?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sueclakshmi.sreemygod2010bristi04ranragshana_83ShayafanKhaLidaHFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010AnamikaSJainVirMan_ArShiScintillating_Hira_89zarmeenoSuhaniSoniaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Yeah, it was such a sweet dialogue, heartfelt, closed doors of her hearts seems to cracking open little by little by the  constant  "Dastak" by viren and his sweet gestures!!Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaimygod2010ranragshana_83ShayafanScintillatingAnamikaSJain_Hira_89zarmeenoRahmSofnaSuchi-

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Looking forward to Nivi realizing her love for Viren. Too bad we have to sit through DD's drama. However, I have to hand it to CC, her scheming is paying off, but how can DD honestly believe that Nivi would view the chand with Sid when she has a husband like Viren?!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83ranragShayafanScintillatingAnamikaSJainzarmeeno_Hira_89RahmSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Oh yeah and along with Viren we too are waiting for that day when Nivi showers her love on Viren...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranragshana_83ScintillatingzarmeenoRahm

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Looking forward to Nivi realizing her love for Viren. Too bad we have to sit through DD's drama. However, I have to hand it to CC, her scheming is paying off, but how can DD honestly believe that Nivi would view the chand with Sid when she has a husband like Viren?!

It shows n proves that Divya is the dumbest character in ccbm....if she loves sid turely , she should believe in her love n she should recognize sid ..... means sid has different personality den viren..... hairstyle, physique,etc....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83AnamikaSJainRahm

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Yes, It definitely looked like Nivedita has already fallen in love with Viren and now she is slowly warming up to him also. Heart  Yeh tho Hona hi tha!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiasyadadashana_83ShayafanzarmeenoRahmDilbole_ShiOmRu

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Originally posted by asyadada

It shows n proves that Divya is the dumbest character in ccbm....if she loves sid turely , she should believe in her love n she should recognize sid ..... means sid has different personality den viren..... hairstyle, physique,etc....

Absolutely! I can recognize my Guy even in a crowd no matter even if he is not facing me or is at a great distance. I can sense his presence even before he rings the house bell. That is what happens when you are truly in love with someone.
Some times the creatives portray the characters as so dumb it is difficult for many like me to relate to reality. Anyways, Yeh tho Kahani hai aur Chanchal ka Plan success hona hi tha.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 21 December 2010 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83zarmeeno

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for your views!

I'm excited that finally Nivi is realizing that she's feeling something for Viren. Like during the pooja, she kept looking over at Viren and then yesterday her wanting to see Viren with the chand in the sherwani and then today her asking him if there's a day that he hasn't done something for her. She looked at him with so much love. I just can't wait until she expresses that love some more and then finally puts it into words.

I just hope Divya doesn't spoil it!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top