India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

21st Dec, Written Updates (Page 6)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
You know I can't help wondering what happened to RV??Ouch.....

and at the haveli I think bhootni will do her best to twist what Arpita did, make it look like nothing specialAngryAngry....but I am sure they aren't in the haveli for long...police will come and then they will leave for the village....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghchista_nandinismile.sara-Prashu-

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

and at the haveli I think bhootni will do her best to twist what Arpita did, make it look like nothing specialAngryAngry....but I am sure they aren't in the haveli for long...police will come and then they will leave for the village....

Agree .........Bhootni won't leave a chance AngryAngryAngryAngry but i doubt Avi will think like dis (hope so) coz he knows wat Arpi has done n wat she has n is going through. Ya hope RV is fine .........just thinkng dat as Arpi is so shockd she mite keep remembering d incident n mite also see blood n RV in blood everywhere CryCry........ AVITA  need 2 b out of haveli again n far frm bhootni as police will b after them n i dont understand dat wen they know dat police is behind them why did they hv 2 come 2 d haveli n they came bak so easily...........where is d police , is there no chkng going on ........saare police jungle mein hai kya ................waha bhi they were not seen kaha chup gaye..........do they not hv any other hideout??????????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girlVistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Agree .........Bhootni won't leave a chance AngryAngryAngryAngry but i doubt Avi will think like dis (hope so) coz he knows wat Arpi has done n wat she has n is going through. Ya hope RV is fine .........just thinkng dat as Arpi is so shockd she mite keep remembering d incident n mite also see blood n RV in blood everywhere CryCry........ AVITA  need 2 b out of haveli again n far frm bhootni as police will b after them n i dont understand dat wen they know dat police is behind them why did they hv 2 come 2 d haveli n they came bak so easily...........where is d police , is there no chkng going on ........saare police jungle mein hai kya ................waha bhi they were not seen kaha chup gaye..........do they not hv any other hideout??????????

Avi better remember what arpi did for him!!AngryAngry...I am sure he will but we have seen bhootni and she is the master of twisting him around with his emotions!!....I think that Arpi will dream of shooting RV....so Avi needs to stay close to her, day and night!EmbarrassedWink...to reassure her, hug her and so on...Big smileBig smile

ok me going now, will see you all later.....byeeeeeeBig smile

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 21 December 2010 at 9:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girlyoga23priya

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hey girlsHug

Avita back to haweli???? already???/

pure mood ka kachra kar diya. Now BJ will take full adventage of the situation.
Avi is in bed, BJ nursing his wound?????????
Arpi is left alone already. or what???

Will comment later after watching the epi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

yup and nandu thanks for update 
me gotta go now

hubby is home  hv to give him dinner

tata if i hv time i wud be bck nahji to kal
night008.gif
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Hey girlsHug

Avita back to haweli???? already???/

pure mood ka kachra kar diya. Now BJ will take full adventage of the situation.
Avi is in bed, BJ nursing his wound?????????
Arpi is left alone already. or what???

Will comment later after watching the epi.

hiya mony diHug
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

hi girls how ru.
arre it was awesome episode totally..

bt me tend to go with dreamy here

mayb soon police wud find out abt rv being shot and they wud land up at haveli again.  but before that avdesh may have recovered a bit to flee again with arpi

now it wud  again turn out that avdesh wud help arpi  escape and take care of her..

rv wud be ok  right now he is lying in jungle  and police r missing

some stupid cops yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I think now BJ will try her best to get Arpi arrested and Avi will try to save her. Well now  Avi has to save himself and Arpi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinismile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index