Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
You know I can't help wondering what happened to RV??.....

and at the haveli I think bhootni will do her best to twist what Arpita did, make it look like nothing special😡😡....but I am sure they aren't in the haveli for long...police will come and then they will leave for the village....
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

You know I can't help wondering what happened to RV??.....

and at the haveli I think bhootni will do her best to twist what Arpita did, make it look like nothing special😡😡....but I am sure they aren't in the haveli for long...police will come and then they will leave for the village....

Agree .........Bhootni won't leave a chance 😡😡😡😡 but i doubt Avi will think like dis (hope so) coz he knows wat Arpi has done n wat she has n is going through. Ya hope RV is fine .........just thinkng dat as Arpi is so shockd she mite keep remembering d incident n mite also see blood n RV in blood everywhere 😭😭........ AVITA  need 2 b out of haveli again n far frm bhootni as police will b after them n i dont understand dat wen they know dat police is behind them why did they hv 2 come 2 d haveli n they came bak so easily...........where is d police , is there no chkng going on ........saare police jungle mein hai kya ................waha bhi they were not seen kaha chup gaye..........do they not hv any other hideout??????????
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: super_boy

Agree .........Bhootni won't leave a chance 😡😡😡😡 but i doubt Avi will think like dis (hope so) coz he knows wat Arpi has done n wat she has n is going through. Ya hope RV is fine .........just thinkng dat as Arpi is so shockd she mite keep remembering d incident n mite also see blood n RV in blood everywhere 😭😭........ AVITA  need 2 b out of haveli again n far frm bhootni as police will b after them n i dont understand dat wen they know dat police is behind them why did they hv 2 come 2 d haveli n they came bak so easily...........where is d police , is there no chkng going on ........saare police jungle mein hai kya ................waha bhi they were not seen kaha chup gaye..........do they not hv any other hideout??????????

Avi better remember what arpi did for him!!😡😡...I am sure he will but we have seen bhootni and she is the master of twisting him around with his emotions!!....I think that Arpi will dream of shooting RV....so Avi needs to stay close to her, day and night!😳😉...to reassure her, hug her and so on...😃😃

ok me going now, will see you all later.....byeeeeee😃
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey girls🤗

Avita back to haweli???? already???/

pure mood ka kachra kar diya. Now BJ will take full adventage of the situation.
Avi is in bed, BJ nursing his wound?????????
Arpi is left alone already. or what???

Will comment later after watching the epi.

yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

yup and nandu thanks for update 
me gotta go now

hubby is home  hv to give him dinner

tata if i hv time i wud be bck nahji to kal

yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonyP

Hey girls🤗

Avita back to haweli???? already???/

pure mood ka kachra kar diya. Now BJ will take full adventage of the situation.
Avi is in bed, BJ nursing his wound?????????
Arpi is left alone already. or what???

Will comment later after watching the epi.

hiya mony di🤗
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hi girls how ru.
arre it was awesome episode totally..

bt me tend to go with dreamy here

mayb soon police wud find out abt rv being shot and they wud land up at haveli again.  but before that avdesh may have recovered a bit to flee again with arpi

now it wud  again turn out that avdesh wud help arpi  escape and take care of her..

rv wud be ok  right now he is lying in jungle  and police r missing

some stupid cops yaar

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think now BJ will try her best to get Arpi arrested and Avi will try to save her. Well now  Avi has to save himself and Arpi

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with dreamy nd cb di here..

Hiee mony
yoga23priya thumbnail
good night prash,cb di,mony di,dreamy di,super boy,nandu di