sid a vampire? (Page 4)

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julybaby22

lekin who the hell is Sid ?
kab aayega ?? lol

as per a article posted some weeks bak . (i am not finding it ryt now) they said something lyk sid is mishu's pair.Big smile

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I would frankly not like to apply my brains too much by counting my chickens before they're hatched. I don't understand why Misha needs a guy to get a track of her own!! Someone said very rightly in a post (LOVE_DMG, I think) that its as if single people don't have a life :/

P.S. I still feel Sid is Misha's brother only. Why would Abhay's brother be in the D's family photo??? :S

ICe,
actually am not pairing the up , haha i like mishu in any way ,sigle or mingled. though there was a article abt sid as mishu's pair.LOL

am just telling my dream ,i want sid to b abhay's bro ,if hes to b paired with mishu. Mishu's brother is sidhart knw?
sid and sidharth can b two diff people .. otherwise how wud they pair mishu and sidharth ,wen they are siblingsConfused

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Dude74

first of all I am not a vampire Tongue as your thread asked ... "Sid a vampire?" hihi
And I would really like to read that article ... can you link me to it please??
i cannot find the link to it ryt now LOLi am searching for two days nowROFL well u r also sisROFL
She just said that there is no articleLOL

well icey,there was a article of sid being mishu's pair but  i meant there is no article of sid being a vampireTongue

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet104

hmm...i would like sid to be a vampire....mainly coz i don't know if indian tv has advanced in effects to show a decent transition....and a decnt werewolf not someone in a mask LMAO!!!
but yeah i would like sid to be a vampire...who is playing sid though? does anyone know?

who is playing sid is not reveled yet.Big smile

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Meh...Sid vampire ho, werewolf ho, ya bhoot ho..I dont care! I just want a guy, goddamn it. And it's been ages, now..!! Mishkuuuu ke liyee ladkaa abhi ke abhi laaoooo. And preferably, RSA ko laoooo!! :| :|

who is RSA? sorry for the ignoranceLOL

Originally posted by remosalsa

I think opp Mishoo will be PintooLOL, or some new person

But, Sid, is her bro noConfused

haha ,as per mishu talking she had a bro named sidhart in US . bt as per article she has a pair coming named sid. may b sid and sidharth b two diff peopleLOL

or may b ,they are same people but sid is like a son to arnab and mishu told he dint come for this sisters marriage , panchi can b lyk his sister to himTongueLOLROFL
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
@kri
haha i guess u r correct.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
i don't want mishkoo to be paired wid someone so sooon...........i lyk her d way she is....single nd happy!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
i like her bothe the ways bt there was a article of she being paired with sid.LOL
Asya_Lover Senior Member
Asya_Lover
Asya_Lover

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Yeh I Heard Sid Is Mishas Brother So How Can They Be Paired Up..Even If There Not Realii Brothers And Sistas Dont Yuh Think It Wud Be Wierd To Pair Them Since They Thought They Wer Brother And Sistas..Du Yuh Get What Am Saying?
What Do Yuh Guys Think?
dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ok how can mishu pair up with sid WHEN HE IS HER BROTHER :|:|:|:|

If you dont rmr clearly i can give u the episode link when the panchi's engagement was gonna happen and there was a emotional scene between the 2 sisters mom and dad.. and then mom is like i wish if sid was here...Mishu clearly said, "dont even take his name, how can he be soo busy to come to her sis's engagement"

I AM REALLY CONFUSED!!!!!!!!! CLEAR out please

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index