RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
awww that would be sweet..but m waiting for sid to come! Day Dreaming
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I would frankly not like to apply my brains too much by counting my chickens before they're hatched. I don't understand why Misha needs a guy to get a track of her own!! Someone said very rightly in a post (LOVE_DMG, I think) that its as if single people don't have a life :/

P.S. I still feel Sid is Misha's brother only. Why would Abhay's brother be in the D's family photo??? :S
I agree with u completely..though there r many signals of him coming soon..but I Don't Want A Guy For Misha..so soon..!! Let her be alone..she's too much FuN Lyk that.. She can..n I guess is having her rocking track without a guy in her life..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_KrrishBefikre.Jane..

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
may i ask who is sid?
sorry haven't watched some episodes..
KYPH-AK IF-Sizzlerz
KYPH-AK
KYPH-AK

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Whoops wrong post

Edited by KYPH-AK - 21 December 2010 at 9:33pm
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

may i ask who is sid?
Sid is actually Siddarth who Is Panchi's brother.. Living in London.. Not seen yet on screen.. Some articles said he'll be paired opposite Misha..but Arnav said Sid is his son..?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

may i ask who is sid?
Sid is actually Siddarth who Is Panchi's brother.. Living in London.. Not seen yet on screen.. Some articles said he'll be paired opposite Misha..but Arnav said Sid is his son..?? Confused
Embarrassed Sorry to inturpt in here..but i think what Arnav meant before was he is like a son to him.. not son..coz Arnab and his second wifey has only 2 children that is Misha and Panchi.Embarrassed and also when she talked with Piya about not disclosing her past around anyone in the family she meant Panchi and Misha are like ur sisters too na,..something like that..so i don't think the guy belongs to dobrial family..it must be their family frndz child or someone that Arnav brought homeSmile
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Originally posted by NIDIZ

may i ask who is sid?

EmbarrassedSorry to inturpt in here..but i think what Arnav meant before was he is like a son to him.. not son..coz Arnab and his second wifey has only 2 children that is Misha and Panchi.Embarrassedand also when she talked with Piya about not disclosing her past around anyone in the family she meant Panchi and Misha are like ur sisters too na,..something like that..so i don't think the guy belongs to dobrial family..it must be their family frndz child or someone that Arnav brought homeSmile
I hope u're predict be right.. But I don't want to come to or make any conclusion before his entry.. Let Misha Rock her life.. & when he'll enter on screen ..the time will tell us..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index