Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

sid a vampire? (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dude74

first of all I am not a vampire Tongue as your thread asked ... "Sid a vampire?" hihi
And I would really like to read that article ... can you link me to it please??

She just said that there is no articleLOL

Edited by Chill_Out - 21 December 2010 at 11:28am

Dude74 Newbie
Dude74
Dude74

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
read the post of "tanubie" ... she said according to an article a new actor was going to come pair up with Mish and it is Sid ...
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

read the post of "tanubie" ... she said according to an article a new actor was going to come pair up with Mish and it is Sid ...

'NO no am not taling abt any new article or anything . I am just asking ur opinion . '

This is what she said :)
Dude74 Newbie
Dude74
Dude74

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

'NO no am not taling abt any new article or anything . I am just asking ur opinion . '

This is what she said :)
oh well... my opinion -  it would be cool. I loved Jasper and Alice in twilight anyways!
Chandani2392 Senior Member
Chandani2392
Chandani2392

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

<div align="center">NO no am not taling abt any new article or anything . I am just asking ur opinion . LOLWell we already knw mishu is gonna b paired with sid.so how abt sid being a vampire too thn it b lyk bella -edward and jasper and alice
alice and bella are best frnds. so it suits.
ANd more --how abt sid and abhay being brothers.Big smileSomething lyk a relation between stefan and damon (the vampire diaries) can b shown . they hate each other and cant live without each other. Big smile

</div>

Who in the world is Sid?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandani2392

Originally posted by tanubie.

<div align="center">NO no am not taling abt any new article or anything . I am just asking ur opinion . LOLWell we already knw mishu is gonna b paired with sid.so how abt sid being a vampire too thn it b lyk bella -edward and jasper and alice
alice and bella are best frnds. so it suits.
ANd more --how abt sid and abhay being brothers.Big smileSomething lyk a relation between stefan and damon (the vampire diaries) can b shown . they hate each other and cant live without each other. Big smile

</div>

Who in the world is Sid?

ROFL ROFL

Most people think he's a guy opposite Misha. I think its the Ds' son. He's the guy in the Ds' family pictures of Misha's and Panchi's childhood. Hope I helped :)
sweet104 Senior Member
sweet104
sweet104

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
hmm...i would like sid to be a vampire....mainly coz i don't know if indian tv has advanced in effects to show a decent transition....and a decnt werewolf not someone in a mask LMAO!!!
but yeah i would like sid to be a vampire...who is playing sid though? does anyone know?
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Meh...Sid vampire ho, werewolf ho, ya bhoot ho..I dont care! I just want a guy, goddamn it. And it's been ages, now..!! Mishkuuuu ke liyee ladkaa abhi ke abhi laaoooo. And preferably, RSA ko laoooo!! :| :|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet104AY_RHr4eVer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index