Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain (Page 98)

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@Geekgod, yes the dance sequence was lovely, passionate, painful, romantic. GC-DD are just too good in dancing sequences, except Bhangra. LOL

@Vasuja, if Geet goes against MSK's wishes in public  (dadi and specially Arjun), then me will be super-duper Angry. If Geet thinks that Arjun should be planner, then she should have a discussion with MSK in private, convince him or may be not, but tell him her final decision, and then go in public and appoint Arjun. But I dont want Geet to make a tamasha of MSK in public, by giving Arjun the contract against MSK's wish, if he states so in public. Like MSk telling Geet in front of Arjun and dadi that he does not want to give the contract to Arjun, but still Geet doing so against his wish.....this should not happen. They can have their serious disagreements in private, but that should never show in public. Whatever argument or conv they want to have, it better be in private. And only the final decision should be in public.

Another thing is if Geet gives Arjun the contract and MSK still does not tell Geet who Arjun really is, then I will be super-duper mad at MSK. Angry It was fine if today, in order to not give her more tension, he did not tell her about why he cancelled the contract with Arjun. As he thought that Arjun chapter was over so it was not important to tell Geet about him. But tomorrow, if Geet gives the contract to Arjun, and still MSK keeps quiet, then i will hate it. 

So in short, Geet should not go against MSk in public, in private I have no issues. And MSK should not hide the truth about Arjun from Geet. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 21 December 2010 at 7:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

springsGeekgodliv2laugh

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
All sorry for disappearance will be right back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

springsliv2laugh

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
hi Jhan, Anvi, Ann  Hug
how was the epi? i haven't watched it. 

Anvi2009springsliv2laugh

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@bhav thank you, pleasure meeting you.

@anvi Don't remind me about the bhangra that was full on roll on the floor funny, its geekgod btw, but its all goodTongue

Anvi2009springsliv2laugh

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Anvi: I don't think that they will have aprivate convo....Geet team never does any such sensible things.... She will say we will give the contract to him and Maan may try to protest but looking at Geet will agree with displeasure.... They may not fight.

I wish That MSK tells geet  that Arjun is NT's bro. Geet in non family breaking phase may still accept Arjun thinking he is a good person.

Anvi2009springsliv2laugh

springs IF-Dazzler
springs
springs

I dont think Geet will go against Maan and create a tamasha in public over a wedding planner. She maybe okay with Arjun although he's NT's bro thus vetoing Maan's concern that it will affect her...and Maan will go with his lady love's wishes even though he senses that Arjun may have something up his sleeve

If someone doesn't tell Geet who Arjun is then Angry

Edited by springs - 21 December 2010 at 7:51pm

Anvi2009Geekgodliv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

@ GeekGod
Sure feel free to barge in.
I am Jhan.
Please read the den rules on page 1 Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

springsGeekgod

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

@Vasuja, loved what you wrote about MSK telling Geet regarding Arjun's identity, and Geet comparing MSk-Dev bond with Arjun-NT. It is wrong to punish 1 sibling for another sibling's mistake, but we know MSK is over-protective about his Geet, so he did not want to take any chances, plus he does not want any one even remotely related to NT to hover around Geet. He is also skeptical of Arjun's intentions. But Geet being the logical or should I say emotional one at times, can explain to Maan (what dadi could not do) that it is wrong to punish Arjun for NT's crimes and she wont be troubled by Arjun's presence. Only Geet can convince or affect MSK, and this Arjun will see it live tomorrow. But Geet has to know the real identity of Arjun tomorrow........this is a must. 

@Winoa, hello Smile, go watch the episode, it was brilliant. 

springsGeekgodliv2laugh

Go to top