Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain (Page 95)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
@ Shinus

I love grizzly bears.....do you know how powerful and dangerous they are LOL LOL LOL
They are literally the kings of the wild LOL LOL LOL

@ Polly
I agree he is the only one with guts to fall for Geet LOL LOL LOL

@ All
Imagine his reaction when he finds out what his sister did to the girl he loves ROFL ROFL....haila I do not want to be NT ROFL ROFL.....plus imagine NTs reaction when she realizes her bro is also latoo over Geet ROFL ROFL.......she will be like W*H Angry......first my husband, next my woman hating BIL then my own brother Angry Ermm Unhappy.......aisa kya hai iss ladki mein ROFL ROFL ROFL

Geet of course will be clueless just as she was clueless about all her other aashiqs. ROFL ROFL

I want to see Arjun run behind her singing "Aashiq banaya aashiq banaya aashiq banaye aapne" ROFL ROFL

and Geet sings "Maan ke siva kissi ke haath na aayegi ye ladki" ROFL ROFL

@ Nadia
GN.

Edited by liv2laugh - 21 December 2010 at 7:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

springsshinus

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
@Polly, yes I watched the episode and I loved it. Actually, I loved it for most parts, and hated 1 part completely, to be precise, I hated 1  department today - THE EDITING DEPARTMENT. I do share hate-love relationship with the editing team. Sometimes I hate them so much that I give standing ovation to the whole Geet team except the editing team. LOL And sometimes I love them so much that I can write a whole post (long one) only for them to tell them where they are faltering. LOL I am yet to write a love post to them to praise them for their talent. LOL 

Rest, I loved the episode. 1 line that stood out today was, "Kya Annie mera and Maan ka saath degi." This line said by Geet clearly showed how far MaanEet have travelled in their relationship since Geet-Dev confrontation happened. When that happened, Geet was not sure if MSK would be by her side, and today she has absolutely no doubt that MSK will be by her side, but is instead worried if Annie will be by THEIR side. It is such a pleasure to see HUM in picture, be it directly or indirectly. This line also gave me the hint, such hints I can never get tired of seeing repeatedly, that no matter what happens in the future, MaanEet shall always fight all battles TOGETHER. Smile

Loved Gc-DD in the dance sequence. It is always a treat to my eyes to see them dance together or GC individually, EXCEPT FOR BHANGRA. LOL I think I can safely say that GC-DD are the best dancers as couples in the telly world. Like I can never get tired of seeing Kurbaan hus on a loop forever, same way, dont think so I can ever get tired of seeing today's dance forever. My favorite part in the dance is when Geet comes back to Maan. Embarrassed 

Loved the lap scene too, so finally Geet opened up, and MSK joined the dots. Me a big time pankha of MSK's intelligence. Whenever he uses his brain, I fall flat for him. LOL Embarrassed Wanted to see him connect dots when pregnancy truth came out, but that never happened (thanks to my favorite team in Geet...the editing team LOL). So yes, I am sure soon he will sort out the probs Annie has with Geet. 

Another scene I loved was the first scene. I can see Arjun as a strong opponent against MSK, something I wished Yash or Dev (specially looser Dev...high hopes I know...LOL) would be. But Arjun is no less. I cant really figure out Arjun's exact intentions here behind his actions, which is the best part about his character. But I am hoping cvs dont mess with his character and progress step by step in making audience understand his character better, revealing one layer at a time till the full picture is out in the open for us to see. Loved that MSK did not give in to dadi's emotional aatyaachar (another hint for the future). To him, Geet's happiness shall and always be his priorty, above dadi, above Annie, above KC, above himself, and above the world. Smile

springsliv2laugh

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hello. Smile

New promo looks promising.

springsliv2laugh

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Looks like Arjun is gonna trick geet. She is going to give the contract to Arjun....Maan looks pissed.....Dear Geet you love digging your own Geet

springsliv2laugh

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
@jhan

After reading this I can only say that geet is sgoing to sing this song

Kaise pyaar karoon
Kisiko pyaar karoon

Yeh bhi hai,,wohi bhi hai....

hai hai ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

springsliv2laugh

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Hello all Hug

springsshinus

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
@Bhav, Jhan, hello Smile

@Jhan, work load at all time high during wedding week, here is something for you Hug.

Arjun knows Geet is marrying MSK, I doubt he will truly ever fall for Geet. He might befriend Geet (in the process start liking her for the human being she is....no love-shove) to destory MSK, only to be destoryed in return as MaanEet together spell and scream STRENGTH, which the world will never understand. Smile 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 21 December 2010 at 7:31pm

springsliv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
@ Shinus

Nope Geet will only love Maan Embarrassed
No one else Angry
Otherwise channel and PH will have to shut shop ROFL ROFL
The junta will make sure they do it ROFL ROFL