Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain (Page 3)

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Arjun-daadi- MSK
I like the way arjun is shaping up right now.he seems to be stronger at this point because MSK has Geet NE and daadi to deal with.. I hope geet comes out of this guilt trip and starts supporting her man
MSK decides to take the contract back.and daadi respects his decision. I dont think that will happen varna how will story move on

NE- geet
Dont have any issues with NEs questioning but do have a concern on the words used.. I knew Geet wont speak back.. SHe wants MSKs peace and patch things with NE not break the relationship.
She is sad that that relationship is broken.. she wanted a good one with his family and does not want him alone.. now thats going to become her weak point here

MSK- Geet

Maan knows something is bothering her but does not know what
Geets dialogues dont treat me like a kid.. Is that going to come back hitting them or is it going to fix things for him ?? maybe lets wait and watch...
The dance .. ok dont kill me but other than the editing glitches I liked it.. I thot the passion and pain was depicted beautifully...by DD especially DD looks like her back is hurting and she should take care...
The lap scene was passionate and beautiful.. I loved how MSK told geet that they need to talk and asked her if their saath was only so much and geet saying she was not talking abt them..Beautiful.. geet never has any doubt on them....its always the others around and I like that confidence....
MSK joining the dots.. Finally the intelligent maan is back  thanks cvs..

Precap .. Will wait and then comment

So if we follow the MB theory MSK is Arjun, Arjun is Duryodhan, daadi the Bhisma pitaah maha of Hastinapur... who will be with the khuranas and on Maneets side for the parivaar... Dev/Annie the Dridhrastra??? NT shakuni??Annie Karna?? MSKs sister but in love with Arjun??
Geet CVs this show is abt Geet so please give her a strong role here.. geet can be krishna?? advising MSK ?? with tact but she is too naive for being krishna so lets see..

I like how Arjuns character is shaping up.. hope CVS do justice ... I cant wait for the marriage to happen..

Edited by spshastr - 21 December 2010 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadedgeet.a

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Im upset with episdoe, something is a big miss!  Let me watch it again!

Dance was hot!  Thank u creatives, they've fulfilled my wishes, but I didn't want them to chop it up that bad!  Yes, it was also in Maan's hoo ha room!  So I got that too!  They do live up to requests!  Still Im just not happy with the episode! Cry What I fail to understand is that if Star can provide SBB and SBS with unedited videos for them to air on their talk show, why do they chop it off in actual airing of show!  What givesAngry

Just a few things I want to vent on!

Is dadi just a dumbo, how did she aquire those greys...oh I see its a wig, why can't she understand what Rathod siblings are all about! She still feels bad for Arjun, for god's sake he is NT's brother!

Arjun's hair, please give this guy a curling iron!  He looks aweful! Ewwwwwwwwww is the word for me!

I blame MSK and dadi for not telling NE the truth, now Geet is hurt and MSK will have to face his two favorite ladies and manao both of them.

Please show us a man to man battle, not a man using a female to get back to another guy!  Is this what indian television is all about, show us something different!  Why would Arjun have to patao all the woman in MSK's life and get back at him! This is so typical!  Give us a break from this!

Edited by 49erFan - 21 December 2010 at 10:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23S.Stephy-pixie-Sofnageet.aroseinbloomshali

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I dont agree with Dev being negative. characters can hav grey shades (abhi n Anjie frm DMG) ...he has realized he was wrong so how can he go bak to being -Ve. 

His character has a lot of potential.
Meera...she's Geet's closest buddy along with Pinky...how can she disappear. Annie......her mistrust in MSK's choice n decisions. it doesn't gel.

Liked the 2nd 3rd 4th n esp the Pride n prejudice wala interpretation,,,tho dont agree with all of them.

A little more on the relationships of Annie and her brothers would be nice. They can't show them as isolated humans who have relations cropping outt of the blue.

Edited by mechantefille - 21 December 2010 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaliMishtyShonageet.a

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
~UnReS~

deginitely writing
Day DreamingAngryErmmStern Smile

Edit 1

Maahi Maahi.. a small collection!LOL

Now t things i ill talk abt today...

1. The Theme.. first lemme chk wht it isLOL

2. T Editors.. T originals.. Wacko T channel dupesAngry and my maid!Ouch

3. everyone else involved!Evil Smile

Edit 2.Tongue

1. Theme.. errr possible plotlines.. hmmm... i need to get an idea first!ROFL

2. ANalysing EditinG !

i wont do a scene by scene analysis today.. coz i havnt read any updates / analysis about t Daadi-Maan-Arjun Scene.. which i missed .

So my analysis today il b revolve around Maahi Maahi!

before i get on with wht i hav to say..

Dear CVs.. lemme pok a qs at u...

How wud u feel whn u hav a break between a Song?.. wether it b in a singing competition or during t very old Chitrahar.. arnt Ads supposed to com aftr a song??

do i hav to teach u where to place ur ads?? wht kinda planning do u do?? who evr was responsible for it bttr learn tat breaks in a song ruins it.. whether u r listening or not!!Angry i feel so damn irritated right now!Angry

Argh..let me teach u thn!Angry to whom-so-ever it shud concern!

Lets say U hav a total run tim about 20 mins.. which is divided into 10-5-5 with Ads in between.. dont u get t mathematics tat a song sequence running anytim btw 5-10 mins shud go in t first third.. or do u need scientific calculators to get tat right??Angry use ur brains for heavens sake.. n if u dont hav one leav t job for bttr competetors! tis same mistake happened in t tere mast mast do nain sequence.. n here u elaborate on it to confidently destroy a Dance of Pain.. with undying passion!.. it really didnt deserve t death sentences u order for!
Yea channels editors decides t breaks.. but rnt u giving t material?? dont u know t timings... if u dont thn learn!!
as for t real new edittors of GHSP.. inspired frm VM makers! very good! but see som good ones n learn to co-ordinate music n video..  where to fade t music n where to giv it a hike!  for an amateur lik me mistakes r pardonable coz i am neither paid nor answerable... but YOU are! u r paid for t job an u r answerable to ur employes who apparently dont seem to care... but we r not paying t channel to watch amateurs do a chop-job.. !  get professional .. get ur act right! n dont ruin entertainment for us!

yes tat was harsh.. but thn i am tired!Angry

3. Everything else...

Apart from all tis T passion n t pain was visible thanks to two good professional actors.. who can break a leg anyday! Good job GC n DD!!Clap

NE ka NA (Non-Actor) needs to quit or start acting!
n Dialogue writers please chose ur dialogues based on situATION n Actor capabilities n what ever tat is required... please make em apt!

Maan ki Godh bharayi.. very well used! Good!

Rest i am happy t story is moving.. forward.. hop u dont tak bad u turns n sudden halts!

Happy n Careful driving..

TC

ReSS!

Edited by mi7chimes - 22 December 2010 at 2:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84S.StephymaansaroseinbloomainaGURTIshaligeet.a

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Good screenplay and self-analysis! Poor editing....and...dance was just about ok!

The NES part of the screenplay was terrible...extremely poor characterization. If the writers want her to be accepted...make her a chick with at least 2 brain cells please! I get her being upset...but her lines were OTT! Makes me glad I have zero interest in any sort of analysis about this show! 

Edited by darlunia - 21 December 2010 at 10:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23JadedtaqdirS.Stephymi7chimesSofnaBlueberry_07geet.aSigmashaliTaiyo

ManneetFAN Senior Member
ManneetFAN
ManneetFAN

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Todays Episode left me with mixed feelings....

Positives....
1. self analysis of both geet and Maan
2. Maan using his brains in the end to find why geet is upset...
3.Sensuous dance steps...
4.Nicely done by DD and Gc...
5.DD eyes spoke volumes today....
6.MSK changing the wedding planner after knowing truth bout Arjun...
7. Geet saying i m not a kid i m ur wife....gud one...
8.Maan taking geet into his arms and then both sitting on the chair ...Mann making geet remember of the moment and their vaada...

Negatives.....
1. Poor execution of such a beautiful dance...
2. bad camera angles in dance sequence...
3. poor editing in dance sequence...
4. what was that with those effects in start of dance...seriously there was no need....
5.some OTT dialouges ....

In whole i am ok with the way story and plot is building up but dissapointed with the dance sequence just bcoz of poor editing and bad camera angles...

In all 8/10...

Edited by ManneetFAN - 21 December 2010 at 10:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shaligeet.a

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
 EDITORS of GHSP Angry

PLEASE DONATEBig smile

The editors of GHSP are bhuka pyasa....Cry becharazOuch
and that is the reason they cant work properly....and dont want to either....Confused

DONATEBig smile

whatever you want to give away will be appreciatedSmile... whether itsfood, money or a bits of unwanted brain partsyou found lying around in a hospital dump!Geek

we apperciate your concern for these poor souls Approve

Edited by maansa - 21 December 2010 at 9:45am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23JadedtaqdirS.StephyAntaresBgblZoolander69-pixie-SofnaBlueberry_07Meetu_AnuSigmashaligeet.aainaGURTIroseinbloom

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I don't think the screen play was upto the mark- I do not understand what the dance was doing in the episode- there was absolutely no build-up or any logical connection between the dance and what came before. It started abruptly and ended equally abruptly. Who starts dancing without asking their fiance why she is crying/upset? Maybe I am being too pragmatic- but I found it very out of place! Why could you not show a 1 min build-up to the dance? I do not think it would have taken more than that to set the stage. The last lap sequence could be shifted to tomorrow- 6 days a week and all, I thought you guys would be all for dragging! The team needs to find a healthy balance between going to fast/glossing over issues and dragging too much. Both are equally off putting for the viewer. 

On a standalone basis the dance was good...

However, I loved how both of them are so in sync/attuned to each other. Maan's reaction to a distraught Geet was really beautiful. His frustration, confusion, angst all shone through.

I liked Geet and NES interaction too. NES' lines were a bit OTT. Though I do not understand why Geet would not come out and tell NES the truth. She herself called NES dost and family. I guess that story is being saved for a rainy day. Both the actors were very good in the episode.

Editing was way below average today. The team needs to deliver on episodes for which so much hype is built through spoliers/SBS/SBB. You cant raise expectations and then do a poor job in putting together the final product.

Precap is looking  very interesting.  At the risk of getting ostracized from the den- I am beginning to like NES and NEB- they are right now keeping things interesting! Especially NEB. I am enjoying the fact that the character and his motivations remain a mystery to the viewer. I also thought that in today's confrontation NEB came out tops over MSK. (Now to pucca se I am getting thrown out of the den!). You need to build a backstory for NES- where was she all this while? Why did she not attend Dev/NT wedding- since she clearly does not know who Arjun is. I am assuming Dadi would have thrown her other grandson an equally lavish wedding!

Overall- I liked the episode. The story is moving in a very interesting direction.  7/10 from me (My first rating!) and I am ignoring the misplaced dance!

Future tracks

• Dev developing some feelings for the baby. We can then have a full fledged drama with both couples laying claim to the Khurana khandaan heir. Dadi's character can become quite important here-infact she can play kingmaker moi thinks
  • Arjun-Geet-Maan
  • Maan's past Sameera- We are all curious who was responsible for the Angry Young Maan we saw and loved in HP
  • The 2nd generation Khuranas
  • Waiting for Vicky LOL (TSP- this is for you!!!)
  • Reconciliation between Geet and her family
  • If we have to show that Geet and Maan's past is linked- can we please have a Kane and Able (Jefferey Archer) kind of back story.
  • Office track- Geet playing cupid to Adi and Pinky
  • Old Tracks that can be closed
    • Who was Maan searching for in HP?
    • Dev's Mom and Sister- Where are they? What happened to them?
    • Will NT give up so easily without a fight?
    • Meera-Dev-NT
    • Sasha's just desserts

Edited by -pixie- - 21 December 2010 at 11:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23JadedS.StephySofnaBlueberry_07geet.aSigmashali

Go to top