Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain (Page 23)

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
the sbs and sbb segments had better angles. It looked more passionate and the xpressions were also passionate.

But in the epi the dance was little softer and pain was their in the eyes than passion. I felt it did make sense with the nature of the episode though. It would be hard to imagine Maan and Geet dancing with raw passion when both are upset....The dance in epi suited her pregnancy too....

When i saw the spins in sbs segment I was thinking if the CVs forgot that Geet was pregnant....But in epi it was more softer and slower and even in all steps you see maan holding Geet protectively..

The sbs and epi looked like two different moods for 2 different epis....

People who watched sbs are sure to be dissapointed....But I felt the dance portrayed in epi justified the mood in the epi......

CVs pls don't upload FB pics and SBS....People would have been praising the sequence if there was no prior sneak peaks.....Tere mast mast naina was so appreciated becoz no one had any idea about it.......Kurbaan hua was sensuous becoz the serial was fresh and very few watched sbs of Geet during that time (I don't know if there was a sbs segment for it. I started watching the show after that song)...Sometimes too much of publicity might kill your own hard work.

How would we have ever know the editing was bad if we have not watched sbs.

Please CVs stop hurting yourselves.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84-pixie-SofnaMishtyShonashonuu

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hellooooooooooHug
updated my takeLOLLOL

chalo me off to be in maryada. Bye all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantishonuu

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

@Jyo....Congo Shongo ji....ClapDancingParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Hey everyone!

For today's analysis

I liked the episode.
I hated the sloppy editing which made things look a bit clumsy..but the dance was apt.
Also Apt was Geet's char. I liked how MSK responded and how Geet responded to his initiation of dance- it is their passion..this is their language..passion is how they speak to each other.
Dadi poking her nose back in. LOL I didn't like much.

Ajun's character v interesting
In Precap-Geet Arjun scene- looks very interesting
I love it how it's all being built up

MSK- joining dots..arre waah- dimaag ki batti jalayi na!Big smileClap

The moves in the dance were really sensual and slick.
Geet coming back to Maan..responding in the way he wanted her to...coming out momentarily of her deep reverie and talking to him...responding to him.

I liked how Gc supported DD throughout so she feels less pain.
their synchronization was perfect and they did full justice to the dance!

Their expressions depicted pain- DD was spectacular today!!
guilt, anguish, love- were all their in her eyes and in those tears

I loved how Maan picked Geet up and sat down. And reminded her of the lap scene.
I loved that scene.
I loved their hug 
I loved how Geet said with pain and suffering that she can't see him alone again

The dialogues given by Geet today were really good.

when she told maan to stop treating her like someone fragile- she has borne pain too..she knows pain intimately.
He has to stop babying her as she is his equal, his hone wali wife, not some chhoti bachhi.

Today- Geet showed her difference from Annie who in her childish way frankly asked Geet so many questions, expressed her own suffering and walked away crying.

annie was hurtful- but she had a point- her questions were not baseless though her accusations were.
I'd like that to be cleared. Unlike Annie who was a bachha in this scene- who needs to be explained what happened, we had Geet, who was quiet because she was protecting Maan from choosing and being alone from his family.

she knows how it feels to be paraya- and she doesn't want Maan to be that..she wants to protect him from that pain.

umm..did I miss something?

Annie's immaturity (though justified in her part) versus Geet's mature handling of the situation by keeping quiet.

Maan clarifying things with Geet- check

Maan-geet dance- sensuality and hotness personified...along with immense pain- for him- because she was not telling him and was not coming out of her own mind and her own suffering, for her because if she told him he would suffer too.

Maan shocked because of Geet's dialogue- that she has accepted her destiny. Life will bring ups and downs- that is her maturity isn't it?
She accepts all things that come to her, mulls over them, and decides what to do.
She's not a bachhi definitely, she is a woman who's had painful experiences as teachers.

the protectiveness with which she was crying for Maan was beautifully painful- her nurturing quality that makes her care so much makes her very unique

Her other dialogue that gave Maan a jhatka was- main aapko akele nahi dekh sakti

But thank God she later clarified she didn't mean for them.
Embarrassed

I loved how the dance moves were also kinda symbolic-
The way Geet was falling- in one of the moves and Maan supported her from behind..

HE'll be the wind beneath her wings was what I thought of..
HE won't let her fall...

Or go away...he won't let her go away and if he does- she'll come back.

Another thing- that they couldn't dance to choreographer because their love is not definable by 'norms'- its an INTENSE love story and it is still so-because the dance was one of pain and passion

they cannot be directed..their love is natural and flows naturally- not through directives and norms.

LOL...but they are getting married..LOL

The panga will be cleared soon I guess

I would say
11/10 for Gc,DD

DD- dunno if it was real pain or not..but You were AWESOME today!
Gc- supported DD as a good co-actor and friend should! Awesome

@Barry- good dialogues. Yes..thank you for the 'Maan' again LOL *jhapkisses*

@editing- you guys...kyun kyun???!!!

@epi- 7.5/10 except editing..Angry

that's all for today

Love to all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-pixie-shonuu49erFan

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

@tanu thank you yaar... i am not that disappointed yaar... but its not fair with the actors... see we watch the emotional tortures tripping falling mahiiiiiiis daily but when they create so much hype for a sequence then y cant they justify it?? y cant they watch the episode and correct it where it needs... even they have edited the most catchy part of the song...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-pixie-suj0149erFan

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@all chalo me off to see the repeat.....will try to get back with more intricate details(if possible) later!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashonuu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Tanu:Thank god u said itROFL..I thought I was the only one who liked that part where he was carassing her back with his fingersEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I felt a shiver down my spine when MSK did that to Geet.....WinkTongueBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy8449erFanshonuu

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Tanu: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL AHAHAHAHAH! ROFLROFL BUt isn't that what Geet wanted? Maan's hair to grow all white? (towel epi) ROFLROFLROFL..i don't think i can ever get over this scene for Today ......... i mean WHY carry her to sit on YOUR lap? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....if he had made her sit on the chair..n then him going on his knees is find....but really this is just.............ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ALL: N agree with u guys..one thing that came out good of the episode...was Maan connecting the dots himself...n figuring out what has happened...this has not been the first tiime though...but i like whenever he discovers it himself...

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 21 December 2010 at 10:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84panchjun5-pixie-MishtyShonashonuu49erFan

Go to top