Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain (Page 115)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Anu, I feel Maan should confide in kuddi about his past- everything including his relationship with his parents, his siblings and ex-girl.  See, atleast the way they started, Maan was never shown to be overtly having family ties. Yes, he cared for his family but he was not really attached to them. Now we are suddenly seeing Maan really attached to his family which is why Geet feels guilty about breaking up his family. If he had told her his past and the dynamics of his relationship with them, she would have realised that it is because of her presence in his life that he has bonded back with his family. He has rediscovered what it is to love and be loved. So if anything she only helped him and can never hurt him even if tomorrow he loses his entire family.

Edited by Opti - 21 December 2010 at 10:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lveil_of_rosesJadedshinus

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Moron MaanAngry
- Maan is cleber, haan!  Though he can add (Anvil & Geet = Trouble), he just revealed his apparent weakness - GITH!  All arrow had to do was listen carefully....what's paramount to MSK?D'oh Geet's happiness.

Antagonistic AnvilEvil Smile
- She landed on Geet's head with a thud.  Didn't give Geet a chance to answer.  How rude?!  But, then she is a crude character - to the point n direct.  MSK ka "truth" sister!  She is distressed about the perceived interloper and worried she might be the next target.  So, she fired first and left the consequences for later.    

-Dialogue de DanceDancing
Dance is dialogue - the language of the body.  It bespoke his worry, it beseeched her to have trust in him that he would always be there to hold,  it showed her innate faith that he would never fail to catch her, it revealed her pain in all its glory.  

Question Box:
1. What's got Geet so upset?  The thought that Maan may from his own family become isolated.  Geet already knows what that is like to be without family and does not want to see MSK all alone due to her.   No she does not feel guilty - juss grasps that she wud be the wajah for his abandonment of his family.  

Plot Shots:Geek
- That Arjun for now is evil it's rudimentary logic.  Somebody divesting from the country does not invest in it. Evil Smile 

-  Promo anyways makes it clear that Arrow ki Target is Maan Singh Khurana ka happiness.  The path to his victory therefore goes thru her.   But maybe in the process he will genuinely fall for Geet or Anvil.

- He can try to harm Geet or hit on her now that he knows who truly hold the keys to the kingdom.  Smartest wud be to befriend her and Anvil at the same time.  Play them off against each other to the detriment of MSK.  Him falling for Geet instead of Anvil wud be engaging.  

Edit Errors:
- Am sure u know how much people today depreciated you.  Take heart, improve, fight back.  You are already better then Jas Karan.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 21 December 2010 at 10:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lveil_of_rosesJadedmaansaMeetu_Anu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Yes, Sangs. I gave myself that ridiculous name of optimist when I was watching KS and there was the threat of an extra marital affair between Jai-Pia. At the time I kept telling myself that it would not happen and called myself an optimist.  In real life I guess I am more of a pessismist. Since people here shortened it to Opti, I changed my name to it. Though I dont like this name either (not that I am fond of my own name), I'm staying put with it.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJadedppanache

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@ Anj Hi Hug Lovely headers! Pitching Anvil against Geet interesting... just one question why is everyone interested in making Arrow fall for Geet LOL

Edited by shreya_l - 21 December 2010 at 10:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadedwinonashinus

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Yes shreya even i was thinking Y..... May its all girl out there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_l

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Anj..for a second i thought you said "Plot sheets". Had to reread to know you meant "Plot shots" ROFL

Arjun will definitely be the thorn in MSK' life is a given..The way he has approached Annie by understanding her character and how to charm her really means that Arjun knows how to play the game..See his interaction with Daadhi..he knows what heart strings to pull on her too..the only question left is does he understand Geet that well...! and that is where the trump card is!! If he plays it well the whole storyline would be very interesting..

As i have told you Arjun is the right villian for MSK....MSK's anger against Arjun's Dhust dimaag....let the enemity roar and let's see who wins in the first round!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_l

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
@ wini : acha....

@ shaboo : ur name ?? 

@ all : hiiii.... me watching old episodes wit h  cousins!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lppanache

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@Gou i did not like the dance so much. dance was okay but totally unnecessary. it looked like the shot a dance sequenc eto please fans and then tried to fit it in the episode. 
but loved the scene after the dance when MSK carries her and makes her sit on his lap and talks with her. that was very good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lainaGURTI

Go to top