Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain (Page 113)

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@ wini : Hug how u dear ?? & i was asking u tat day who is mil ??

@ shree : this is my storlline wen NES NEB made entry to the show....

arjun will pretend to fall in love with anni.... 

anni wil try to leave KM after torturing geet with her past wen GEET will not reveal, finally anni ends up in love with arjun & he too will love her ( he will act)

anni will go demand bro MSK tat she wants to marry arjun for which he;ll protest, so she'll go marry him & come before maaneet marriage....

dadi will eventuaaly agree & CONvince maan tat arjun is good &  accept the marriage, maan will half hearted ly accept.. & 

then on the D DAY maaneet marriage & NES NEB will also tie the knot tigether, bro sis marriage on the same day...

this is wat arjun told i will spoil maan's wedding day!!!

then obviously maan will not do bidaai for sissy, so arjun will have to live as ghar jamai in KM... & then the story will go on!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lshinusMeetu_Anu

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
finally updated my short take on the episode.....Page 2
posting it here for ppl who r online....

lol... well i love the way the story is moving.....

Maan -Arjun face off was good.... Arjun can fake very well... he dint know anvesha is maan's sister... oh ...come on...gimme a break dude... nice faking infront of maan.... Maan had told geet that lie shud be such that it isnt caught... Daadi is too unobservant n unitelligent...she takes everything for face value...she doesnt understand the underlying nature or intentions....maan doesnt want arjun to be involved as he doesnt trust anyone who is associated with NT...n thats for a reason... he knows NT...n understands that NT will use all near her to manipulate things in her favour....

Annie - Geet confrontation..... Annie has no idea bout the situation so she is right from her perspective.... Geet its time u stand up for urself...speak up.... u shud hv screamt how dev spoiled ur life...how dev made u sab se paraya... how maan gave u support....n thats y maan n daadi r with geet n not with dev.... gal is high time u stop feelign guilty that maan is losing family....unless u clear the air how will ppl know that dev is the reason for everything......

Maan -Geet... well i love it that maan desperately wants to know the reason that is upsetting geet n yes he has finally been atleast thinking that he needs to tell her everything bout Arjun ....
maan and geet - the dance....

the dance was sensuous...it aroused all the senses.... u cud feel the pain and passion at d same time.... geet's pain that she is the reason y maan might bcom paraya from all....as she knows he will chose her over anyone else.... n maan's pain seeing geet in pain but yet not knowing the reason for her pain.... passion for each other... this dance took things to a different level.... i hvnt seen actors on TV displaying their emotions so well thru a dance.... DD n GC create magic with everything....

I loved their conversation and even thot process during and post the dance....

Loved it that finally maan has joined the dots bout annie askign bout geet's parivar, their parivar.... then geet wanting to be left alone.... annie crying... geet crying... so he has finally understood that the prob is with annie asking bout geet's family n dev...n geet being upset coz of that...n annie being upset means something to do with geet n dev.... n geet talking bout breaking up of relationships n her worry n pain..... wow maan....after many days u r being intelligent again... :)

Precap -

Arjun's look was that of intrigue... it was more like..he was captivated by her beauty... wondering that so this is the reason MSK has inflicted all the pain on my sis... n also at the same time thinking ... she will be an interesting catch if i can cap her.... atleast that is what i thot his expression was.... lets see how it pans out....

What i dint like.....
Camera angles and editing....
They spoilt such a sensous dance......

Still.... I wud rate the episode 8.5/10......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lwinonaainaGURTIBheegiBasantippanacheMeetu_Anu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Sangs here is my Maaneet VM thread:

My personal favourites are 1. Because you loved me and 2. Thode Badmash.

Check them out if you have the time. 

shreya_lainaGURTIppanache

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Can i take it that Deniac is gouri!! LOL....

And please people don't call me SKD sounds like a disease..ROFL..."Panache" will do..as that was my original id on IF...

@ Anu & Opti & shreya...Thanks for the welcome....

@ Anj..i am here and you are no where!! ROFL

winonashreya_lainaGURTI

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Sangs why did you change your ID to this complicated one?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ppanacheainaGURTI

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

opti..will definitely watch it..as i am on vacation for the next 10 days with nothing much to do!!..will catch up on your FF too..

shreya_lainaGURTI

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

@Malli

Yup.....as of now GC DD are the only saving grace of this show......apart from their characters and chemistry there is nothing much that the show has to offer.........

@Opti

I read ur analysis....but Jaan...... if the editors had done a good job..then i think we would have not found the dance OTT...

as Jyoti said.......with that MSK was just trowing out his emotions and frustration that he is not able to lessen Geet's pain......also Geet trows out her love and pain for being the reason of separating MSK from his family ..she exactly knows how painful it is to get separated from once family......as she has faced that pain herself ..she does not want MSK to face it.......she wants him happy from all the ends...

From yesterdays epi..we get to see that Kudi actually MADLY loves MSK....she cannot bear seeing him in PainOuch....and on top of that she does not want to be the reason of his pain...

we could make this out when she says that I separated u from ur brother ...now what if ur sister goes away from u coz of me..

here she is also fearing that due to this...MSK might hate her in future thinking that she is the one coz of whom he got detached from his family

shreya_lainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@ shaboo : me was giving u Hug but no response ?? 
@ gouri : Hug

shreya_lvivacious_gurlppanache

Go to top