Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain (Page 106)

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
@Jhan, MSk's intelligence is towards the top of my long list of the things I love about him. If cvs play with his intelligence, I will play with them, by not watching the episode on star player. LOL Finally, me watching the episode counts........ahhh I feel so special. LOL

Seeing male lead as an intelligent human being is such a rare phenomena in indian telly world. Thats why, me so in love with MSK, coz he is that rare breed who still has his intelligence very much intact even after 9 months of this show, and this better be the case till the very last day. I absolutely loved him when he rejected Arjun outright and in the end when he joined the dots. Oh, I even loved him during the dance. Wait, I loved him through out the episode, tell me whats new. LOL But seriously, I always wanted to see him connect dots, and today I did. Thank god the new editing team did not delete the scene of MSK joining dots, as the old editing team had serious issues whenever MSK connected dots, thats why they deleted all those scenes....leaving us audience CONPHUSED. Angry Bas, me hoping and praying that he uses his brain to its best while dealing with Arjun. I want to see a barabaar ka takkar now. Evil Smile HE MUST NEVER TRUST ARJUN. I have total faith in his intelligence and intuition, cvs please never let us down in this. Smile

Edited by Anvi2009 - 21 December 2010 at 8:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23shreya_lliv2laugh

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
@ Anvil yes i agree with u the new Editor team are doing better job than the new one,
 But they did mess up today's dance sequenceAngry, hope they don't edit important part just like last one did. also The camera is always sucks during Maaneet passion moment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lliv2laugh

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@Geet, loved your poem. Geet indeed is MSK's strenght. She might be his weakness, but only when the problem is in between both of them (MU track). When it comes to dealing with the world or any other third person, they are each other's strength through and through. Fortunately or unfortunately for them, the world never understands this. First NT thought Geet is his weakness, and now Arjun will do the same blunder. First NT lost, now Arjun will loose. Who ever has made the mistake of assuming that Geet is MSK's weakness has lost, and will always loose.  Arjun is in for a shock when he realizes the strong lady that Geet is, the man behind Geet's current strength, and in return the positive influence she has on MSK. Oh well, its time for Arjun to study MaanEet love story.....lucky him, this is such an interesting topic. Wink

Edited by Anvi2009 - 21 December 2010 at 8:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lpolly23liv2laughgeet.a

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
ok guys enjoy discussing............I need to go to office now.............Catch up with u guys later

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23shreya_lshinusliv2laugh

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
 Ok  most of the times i watch by Star player but it does not work if i search by main page of star Player, But  i watch it by giving direct link Caco  the day Nissar won award,  so basically just bookmark the new epi and then click the next one,  weird system i hope they fix the problem,   can u guys able to get the direct access?

shreya_lliv2laugh

sandipat Groupbie
sandipat
sandipat

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@Hi everyone...after a long time I am positive in my take today....

@Nissar, Maan Singh,Barry, Ved, Sudhir & Vikas…I loved the episode today and good to see the story moving forward with some logic. I am delighted to see continuity, character consistency, execution, good dialogues so keep the consistency going.

Thank you for the dance sequence which was truly "in the moment" I was asking myself as why do we need a kiss scene when we have brilliant actors who could give us such a fantastic performance which literally swept me off to Maaneet land!

@ DD- standing Ovation to you my dear…how can someone emote so well?? Pain, anguish, frustration, love, passion, solace all emoted so elegantly and you looked awesome.

@GC- I am running out of words..your eyes spoke volumes today!

Back to episode..

Good to see the continuity of the scene where Arjun saves Dadi.

Arjun the Savior or the actor??

Time will tell but lack of his acting skills is an advantage here as we could not figure out what he is trying to convey so it is "a blessing in disguise" for CV's.

Good to see character consistency of all characters today.

MSK has his antennae up and decides to withdraw Arjun's contract after knowing the fact that Arjun is his wedding planner. Arjun claims that does not know Anwesha is MSK's sister- Let me leave my opinion here as I am not sure what CV's have in store for us.

MSK aaj to chaha gaya –his all five senses were working in full swing so our MSK is back! He is not ready to fall on Arjun's trap so he is acting like CEO of KC!

Dadi is gullible…so as usual falls on face value so ready to get tangled on Arjun's web!

MSK to Arjun– "Geet ki khushi yo mei kammi ayae.." this is an important dialogue MSK blurted out today so I feel Arjun's target will be Geet not Anwesha as he finds that MSK's real weakness is GEET.

Convo between immature Annie and mature Geet

Geet-After so much suffering, after enduring so much sacrifice, her emotion is justified and she has gone through the pain of losing family members so she understands how it will affect MSK. However the way she acted with MSK today reflects her love to Maan as she knows what Annie is for Maan.

Annie- As we have seen -the emotionally immature person, consequently feels insecure; to counter these feelings of insecurity she spends a large proportion of her life creating situations in which she tries to become the center of attention. If you noticed all her questions were related to her, why her brother, why her family, will she too have to leave the family so all those questions reflects her immaturity and insecurity.
Maybe time will tell about her insecurity as not being brought up by her parents if CV's decide to close that loop otherwise we will think she is acting weird as she just landed from moon!
Both are of same age but we can see the contrast in characters …I say both are right in their actions.

I loved this dialogue when Geet says " Maan ki bahen and meri dost" so for Geet it is not only relations but budding friendship. As for Anwesha who has been pampered and spoiled could not see the other perspective.

MSK – self analysis – His mind is around Geet and want to explain to Geet why he is changing the wedding planner as he promised Geet earlier that he will always tell her everything. So today I liked how MSK was stalking Geet even when she asked him to leave her alone. This one is for MSK

Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken
— William Shakespeare

MSK & Geet
Their dance was such a passionate dance with a lot of emotional feeling and intensity. It was self explanatory and conveyed their emotional story, I felt like I was seeing the theatrical performance .Interestingly enough MSK & Geet's body language said far more than their words – the quality of the steps of the two lovers reflected the life they share together. I appreciated the dance from a sensual perspective rather than a sexual perspective and for me the sensuality means literally "of the senses." Both were interpreting "passion" as simply intense feeling, not necessarily sexual feeling as their moves were so perfectly created to express such movement that released powerful emotions and in turn healed their stress, psychological burden and repressed memories. So was just fantastic!

I am in good mood so don't want to bash the editing team but all of us know their misdeed!

The final hug & lap scene
It was the most touching scene of the day…reminded us of the last scene but with role reversal…
Here MSK made her sit on his lap, made her realize what she told him regarding clearing the misunderstanding whereas last time it was Geet who did it. This shows how they complement each other and take each other's suggestion seriously and this is the strong foundation required for marriage to be successful.

I am happy to see no MU between the Maaneet and glad that Geet told him that the reason she is sad is not because of "HUM"

Finally MSK started joining the dots of Annie & Geet encounter….this is a good move by new writers as these joining dots by MSK was lacking in earlier episodes..

We will see how MSK will handle the women in his life …As men around the world have problems balancing the important women in their lives so MSK will not be spared!

Precap- Arjun drooling at Geet, so would be interesting to see Arjun sketching the plot around Geet.( here he was awestruck…who was not..we all female fans are going gaga over her so at least Arjun's male hormone came to his use for acting skills)

Pointers..
1.Editing editing….it could have been so much better..
2. NE had no expression today..DD give her a lesson.
3. Why NE is not remembering her other siblings..Pammi behen and Vicky Bhai??

CV's- Today you delivered does not mean you slack tomorrow….consistency is the word to stick on your board!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009polly23shreya_lshinusliv2laugh

sandipat Groupbie
sandipat
sandipat

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hi ladies..Hug

Polly.. give me the tips to watch on star player too...

shreya_lliv2laugh

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
@ All Hi Anvi, Polly, Jhan, Sandipa Hug

@ Sandipa I have mentioned I loved ur take today Smile

Edited by shreya_l - 21 December 2010 at 9:05pm

Anvi2009liv2laugh

Go to top