#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
Silver Poise: Me have been screaming that from day one: NES is NES because there was no base laid for her entry. If they show a convincing back-story, me have no problem with her presence in the show. But, this way, me prefer to ignore and the scenes make no sense to me.
@shona: u have seen that coll track...yaar i wish meri coll mein kuch aisa hota..now toh my coll life is over..and still nothing has happened..and like that show..they butchred my poor edy and bella..and wht do they expect..but ya they keep us on high on drama..hats sure..
@all Drama Sells...and Ekta style Twists and Turns Rake in TRPs....This weeks TRPs prove this!!!

So I bow to thee O! Mother of all Indian Telly Soaps!!!! She is not numero uno for nothing...SO, QED👏
KOIIIIIIIIIIIII haiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........
@kavita: i know drama sells but the worse thing there is the actors..have u seen abhay..by god the only ting i say to him is guy open ur eyes and stop sleeping..
@daaku an...

I disagree on your take...the actress is not the problem....hell she is....if we had gotten a decent actress then after a week we would have appreciated her acting skill...and she would have grown....
but her lack is seen on screen...so no point we accept her.....

till date I have only seen good actors in geet...but not used in full form...this is were the Cv's went wrong....and the still dont correct there mistakes.....
DD's expression in this pic is so cute.........

Edited........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
@zee.😡😡😡
Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago
@Shonuu: It seems it's Annie whom might settle down the revenge issue between her brother and Arjun, as it seems from the promo........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago