Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kavi(I hope I got your name right): If they dump Anvesha's character now it will be further hara-kiri. If you remember when Yash' character entered- people were up in arms and now everyone keeps going on and on about how his character in Geet was just wasted. As fans we are too hasty in passing judgment and the writers are too hasty in bowing down to our demands. I think the writers are to blame for the fact that the cameos never enter with a logical build-up. Except for NT's brother- wherein I think NT asked for him to be called when she was in the hospital. Rather than dumping Anvesha, I would much rather see the backstory- why the siblings are not that close-there was obviously a fallout between all of them and thats why they drifted apart- Maan, Dev, Vicky, Anvesha etc. If they think about the past events and build a plot around that  not only can they introduce more characters into the story logically but also the extreme reaction from the viewers will hopefully be tampered as well.

So if I understand Annie's history and geography I may not be as harsh in judging her. Thats all I ask of the writers- close the loopholes now while the story can still be salvaged rather than doing a band-aid job every time.
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: mchopra

@zee: Geets is .6 and PKYEK is .8..

Are these positions or TRPs? 😕

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ shrada : they have forgotten the loops they have opened.. so am in a journey to open in their eyes!!! will u help me outt deaR ? 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Malihaluvmyself

@ zee: no sbb sbs today rejoiCE!!!  & pkyk is no 1....

@ shonnu : new to this place in which angle ???  dont tell  me u lost ur memoriess??? 

😲 PKYK above Geet? 😲, grrrrrrrrrrrr 😡

ainaGURTI thumbnail
 @ zEE :these r trp.s ðŸ˜¡ 

edited!! 

ppl have lost senses!!! 
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pixie...that's what I'm saying till date we hav been shown that Maan has 2 brothers...even the photos hanging on the outhouse wall had the 3 of them only and if MSK dotes so much on his sis then atleast one pic or atleast one mention shud have been there..

.and yes I'm Kavita and u can call me Kavi...😊
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All: Hullo! I am at work so shall keep appearing, disappearing and reappearing periodically...please bear with me!
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@An .. yeah.. so any plans of decking me up for that day??? me will be waiting.....😆

@Mali.... well that was a short term memory loss... me ij back to my devils self.... well whats with the TRP thing????this was bound to happen.. ekta is a women of action and not words.....HAAN

ainaGURTI thumbnail
@ shonU : me in such a mood today.. tat i have not read a single page my examss r nearing am bothered abt GHSP!!!! so u read my post ?? 

kektasish will do it i knEW!!! & today tat show is no.1!!! ðŸ˜¡
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i am not following that show but if geet is losing it..then i think cvs deserve this..... ekta shows are famous for twist and turns... and sudden jumps in TRPs,,,secondly a college track is always an eye candy for viewers.... may be they get it back with mahiii....