Posted: 13 years ago
@ anu jaan : ๐Ÿค—

@ shree: wat r we dissinh noww ?? 
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Malli:
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...Jaanuu๐Ÿค—......

did u like the epi and dance yesterday....I liked the sensuality in dance...BOTH Maan and Geet so wanted to be with each other and melt in each other ...but their PAIN stopped them๐Ÿ˜ 
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Maliha Talking about Maaneet vs Arjun how will it play out....
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu...actually mine are on the same lines of Jo' ....

1. On the dancing - i really think the dance was executed very poorly...the camera angles, the editing, the lighting everything was out of place.. GC and DD and their expressions were the saving grace..

2. Storyline - The storyline is finally taking shape and i liked Arjun's dhust dimaag...Him trying his powers with Annie, Daadhima and now i can see that his eyes are on Geet. He is still figuring out which woman in the family is MSK's weakness and seems to have zeroed in on GEET at least from the promo that's what it looks like..

3. Annie and Arjun's storyline - This is an interesting storyline if only i could believe that MSK has a sister!! Alas! i am still figuring that one out!

4. NT - I am still wondering if she is still going to be there or is the focus going to shift to Arjun all the way as a villian??!!
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ jaan : i loved the dance second to khurbaan hua!!! but the pain so jhalakofied !!!! DD & GC r supreme in their roles & now a days i expect nothing frm GHSP team, i have expectations oly with GC & DD.... so how ever the other departments mess i kinda tolerate it...u see i think ve become a MASS viewver frm CLAss viewer.... cos so many times we have dissed the entire team but still they take no heed to it, so i have given up dissing for the time being!!! 
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Opti...i watched the Mcihi ones..did you make Maaneet ones too!! I haven't caught up with your FF yet!! Was busy the last few weeks..

@ Shreya..Hi to you......I don't think we have interacted before..i am very rare in IF ......only the old timers of IF know me!!! *winks*
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ SKD Seems so I have reduced my Den visits too so might be possible that we have missed ๐Ÿ˜Š
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ wini : ๐Ÿค— how u dear ?? & i was asking u tat day who is mil ??

@ shree : this is my storlline wen NES NEB made entry to the show....

arjun will pretend to fall in love with anni.... 

anni wil try to leave KM after torturing geet with her past wen GEET will not reveal, finally anni ends up in love with arjun & he too will love her ( he will act)

anni will go demand bro MSK tat she wants to marry arjun for which he;ll protest, so she'll go marry him & come before maaneet marriage....

dadi will eventuaaly agree & CONvince maan tat arjun is good &  accept the marriage, maan will half hearted ly accept.. & 

then on the D DAY maaneet marriage & NES NEB will also tie the knot tigether, bro sis marriage on the same day...

this is wat arjun told i will spoil maan's wedding day!!!

then obviously maan will not do bidaai for sissy, so arjun will have to live as ghar jamai in KM... & then the story will go on!!!

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally updated my short take on the episode.....Page 2
posting it here for ppl who r online....

lol... well i love the way the story is moving.....

Maan -Arjun face off was good.... Arjun can fake very well... he dint know anvesha is maan's sister... oh ...come on...gimme a break dude... nice faking infront of maan.... Maan had told geet that lie shud be such that it isnt caught... Daadi is too unobservant n unitelligent...she takes everything for face value...she doesnt understand the underlying nature or intentions....maan doesnt want arjun to be involved as he doesnt trust anyone who is associated with NT...n thats for a reason... he knows NT...n understands that NT will use all near her to manipulate things in her favour....

Annie - Geet confrontation..... Annie has no idea bout the situation so she is right from her perspective.... Geet its time u stand up for urself...speak up.... u shud hv screamt how dev spoiled ur life...how dev made u sab se paraya... how maan gave u support....n thats y maan n daadi r with geet n not with dev.... gal is high time u stop feelign guilty that maan is losing family....unless u clear the air how will ppl know that dev is the reason for everything......

Maan -Geet... well i love it that maan desperately wants to know the reason that is upsetting geet n yes he has finally been atleast thinking that he needs to tell her everything bout Arjun ....
maan and geet - the dance....

the dance was sensuous...it aroused all the senses.... u cud feel the pain and passion at d same time.... geet's pain that she is the reason y maan might bcom paraya from all....as she knows he will chose her over anyone else.... n maan's pain seeing geet in pain but yet not knowing the reason for her pain.... passion for each other... this dance took things to a different level.... i hvnt seen actors on TV displaying their emotions so well thru a dance.... DD n GC create magic with everything....

I loved their conversation and even thot process during and post the dance....

Loved it that finally maan has joined the dots bout annie askign bout geet's parivar, their parivar.... then geet wanting to be left alone.... annie crying... geet crying... so he has finally understood that the prob is with annie asking bout geet's family n dev...n geet being upset coz of that...n annie being upset means something to do with geet n dev.... n geet talking bout breaking up of relationships n her worry n pain..... wow maan....after many days u r being intelligent again... :)

Precap -

Arjun's look was that of intrigue... it was more like..he was captivated by her beauty... wondering that so this is the reason MSK has inflicted all the pain on my sis... n also at the same time thinking ... she will be an interesting catch if i can cap her.... atleast that is what i thot his expression was.... lets see how it pans out....

What i dint like.....
Camera angles and editing....
They spoilt such a sensous dance......

Still.... I wud rate the episode 8.5/10......
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sangs here is my Maaneet VM thread:

My personal favourites are 1. Because you loved me and 2. Thode Badmash.

Check them out if you have the time.