#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago
@anvi I do agree they dance so beautifully, it appears sensual. I don't get it why are folks comparing this dance with Kurba hua , the circumstances were completely different there and both the sequences were apt for the situations.
@jhan thank you, I'll try and not break any rules(operative word being try)Just kidding.πŸ˜›
Springs: Hiiiiiiiii

i agree with you totally.

actually that scenario will be apt... Geet's innocence and Maan's does-not-trust-anyone attitude will be justified.

Even CVs will have some bahana to keep showing Arjun aroung Khuranas.

In between I feel sad for Dev. Poor thing must have fainted by now knocking at Meera's door step.
Geekgod, I agree with you the two dances are different:

Read my detailed  dance analysis on Page 30.  This dance was a dance on pain and anguish (Geet's) and confusion and reassurance (Maan).

Kurban Hua was about confusion and hurt (Geet) and anger and passion (Maan).
@jhaan

nahi yar Bhagavan Raam..... Otherwise how he will reach in time whenever there is problem with geet,,,, Even when Nayanthra tried to kill geet,,,, Maan was in the car... within seconds he reached there to catch the hands of geet.... No one can come fast other than Bhagvan

Ma🀣anMaanMaan🀣🀣🀣🀣
@ Anvi
Agree with you

@ Praju
Hello πŸ€—

@ All
I want MSK to decide to keep Arjun close and watch him like a hawk
I want him to enlist the 3 bandars and Adi to help
See they can show that MSK believes "keep your enemies close".
He needs to tell Geet that he is worried but Geet tells him not to be and then they should show Maan saying "I will never rest in peace as long as he is around."

Also Arjun does not know Geet is pregnant. Maybe he will find that out and try to use it against them not knowing that it is common knowledge πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
@bubba

πŸ€—

Welcome devil.... Seems productivity of devils are increasing
@vasuja I think Dev is still trying to stare Meera's door into submission and there he shall stay, coz the door refused to give in.
Originally posted by shinus

@jhaan

nahi yar Bhagavan Raam..... Otherwise how he will reach in time whenever there is problem with geet,,,, Even when Nayanthra tried to kill geet,,,, Maan was in the car... within seconds he reached there to catch the hands of geet.... No one can come fast other than Bhagvan

Ma🀣anMaanMaan🀣🀣🀣🀣

Super Maan + Spider Maan + Bat Maan = MAAN
Maan the Man can get there in time

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
@vasuja

There may be chance u are right...... About the pics the documents in geets hands may be script.... And of smiling with arjun may be offscreen....πŸ˜‰