Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
me thinks Arjun will play game wit Anvesha and Geet will be caught in the middle playing friendly Bhabi...Maan and Geet's wedding is going to happen so Arjun falling for Geet is not really a feasible option.
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so Jyo's 12yrs of serial experience did work huh. She guessed it right from FB pic with all 4 together that this may be the new promo, and indeed it is. ðŸ˜Š

I liked the new promo, a strong  (happy) family vs a strong enemy. But if the family is happy together and strong, then there is not much an outside enemy can do. Unless, Arjun tries to be family through Annie 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Anvi

Yeah Yeah 🤪 🤪 🤪

I want him to fall in love with Geet bas ......cos I want to see him cry 😆.....when he hurts her and she cries 😭......he should feel hurt too 😃

See my theory.....Geet must not cry alone 😭......Arjun must also feel her pain and wonder why he is feeling the pain
shinus thumbnail
@Ann.A

I agree with u... But sometimes your strength may becomes the biggeat weakness of you....
I hope Cvs make at as only his strength
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shinus: Hiiiiiiiii

In one of the pics you can see her smiling at Arjun. Looks like he talked to her and sort of made her trust his goodness....Just hope that Maan tells Geet that he is NT's bro and Geet still continues to trust Arjun saying Maan you r Sev's bro but you are diff, so why punish Arjun for NT's mistakes.......That will be better than Geet being unaware of the truth.

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The promo indicates that NE doubts have been cleared ,the way she says happy family and stuff.Thats good, I don't want Geet to beat herself up about breaking the family and stuff.
liv2laugh thumbnail
@ Shinus

Not Bhagwaan Raam 😡.....Balwaan Maan 😉
Character me raho mere dost
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@all I'm new here and am barging in without an intro I'm bubba and I hope its o.k. to barge in.
liv2laugh thumbnail
@ Vasuja

Agree with you that Geet should know he is NTs brother and still tell him OK

Maan should not trust him an inch. 😡

I would love a track where Arjun romances NE and she just plays along because she wants to know what he is up to. 😆 😆 😆

Arjun really falls in love with NE and she is like "Huh why would I want to marry you? Your sister destroyed my family?" See he should want to use NE but he ends up being the loser because NE plays him 🤣 🤣 🤣

I want the same because then Geet can hit him back when the time comes and Arjun will feel extra extra guilty.

I want there to be little hints thrown Arjun's way to get him thinking. 😉.....but not enough to get him seriously thinking. 😉
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Shinus - call me Ann. How can ur strength become ur weakness? sometimes what we see as a weakness can really be our strength...which i believe is the case wit Geet. Maan may do anything for her and give up everything for her...but in the end it will be Geet who will save him.

take a look at the dialogue she said today...she says "u always protect me like I am a baby...i have faced life head on. I am your future wife not a child...so don't treat me like one." Geet does not need Maan's protection nor is she weak...she has the ability to fight for her and Maan. So i do not think she will be it.