Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
@goose: SRK successed with the elder one, remember Shilpa's character, she believed him and went even up on terrace thought she is scared of height, then he throw her down.........
Even the younger kind of successed, but Kajol's character started to doubt him when she saw Deepak, SRK's character's friend, whom SRK took his idenity to himself, even thought Kajol's character loved SRK's character.............

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jo- Bandini.....ewwwww Daada-Poti🤣🤣🤣  Ronit rocks but, that show was smelly socks!

I know right now all options are open.  If Arjun bought his sister's fairytale and did no thorough research yet beyond purchasing the event company planning MSK's wedding then he would not necessarily know about "Geet".  Today then could have been his first intro to her from his enemies mouth.  Maan making it crystal that Geet's happiness was paramount to him more important then daadi's wishes.  From that perspective the weakness here is not Geet but, MSK himself.  She is the key to him.  But, she is also his invisible armour.  That would never be apparent to an outsider or for that matter an insider.  Only people who grasp this maybe Dev & Daadi!   
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@lips 3 leaps...10 years, 6 months and the last one....
Ba should be buried by now....

@jyots...me is for every idea...which will end the fake sista.....
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jyo

haila jyo dont say that.............
u mean to say SS was the younger daughter and not kajol.........

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@temorocks The cvs sometime forget but we don't , when the NE character was introduced I got my aggression on them out by pounding the treadmill, when she said MSK and the gossip over coffee I went and worshipped the porcelain god. I don't know what else is in store but believe me I 'm getting new work out gear just to put up with it.
-Divine- thumbnail
@zee n jyo 

u ppl are now confusing me

i thot SS was elder one........

elo babaji ab mujhe fir se baazigar dekhna padega
🤣
Waise, what happend to the clip of Arjun stairing at Annie's eyes in the song (Tere Mast Mast Do Nain)?, he was seemed convincing that he falling in love with that Annie, CVs seems lost memory 😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: gooseberry

@jyo

haila jyo dont say that.............
u mean to say SS was the younger daughter and not kajol.........

Ok I fumbled I guess....SS was the elder one and Kajol the younger one😆..so repalce SS with Annie and Kajol with Geet..my bad🤣

@Anj:Hmm MSK did a blunder today by telling in front of Arjun that Geet's happiness is most important to him..mayb thats where Arjun assumed that Geet is MSK's weakness but like u said MSK's weakness is himself and his motor mouth🤣🤣

@goose: Yes, Shilpa is the elder and Kajol is the younger, this is what I am saying..........

-Divine- thumbnail
@zee

so true...at one point he is shown falling for NE
another point he is giving those pervy looks for geet

ho kya raha hai ðŸ¤£