Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain - Page 60

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Geekgod

@all why are the dhol,baja baratis in the pics now?Geet and Maan are in the same clothes, isn't the ceremony some days away?

i think he's just brought in the office staff to make Geet feel better. Since her family's not around the office staff will come in as the bride's family.....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@an if it makes you happy, dude go ahead and call me geeky.😆

@lip-a-licious I get it.Does that mean Maan and Geet will still be wearing the outfit from today...yuck.Just kidding😆
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jyo, shali

u  r right...MSK brought them to cheer up geet..
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Pooja:😡It's Geeky ... 😆😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Nadia:Me never bored of Maaneet romance even if they show romance of 40s era🤣 ...one reason is that other shows which I watch there I get romance once in 6 months that too for 2secs😆..rest is all about kitchen politics🥱..so for once I enjoy their romance irrespective of how many times its repeated🤣..but yes I agree story is equally important and should never b compromised in the name of romance ...Romance should form a part of the story😳Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You shall remain Geekgod ... Geeky is meant for Geet and Vicky ... do not want to create confusion ... 😆😆😆

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Shali- It can be a battle first up ...and then later he can find out the truth and seek forgiveness and have that battle within ...it only gives his char immense depth and scope and he can be like Karan's char in Mahabharata...say who knew who was right but still went with the wrong bec of personal reasons

I dont want him to be Karan....cause in this MB I want Karen to find his way back...so this roll is resevered for Vicky darling....

Nope I want Arjun to be Duryodhan...cause he did everything after shakuni's  (NT) instigation...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Arjun bechchara, he doesn't know how much MSK can burn of anger and destroy all around him who ever tries to touch Geet........
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Truth! Lies! Contradictions!

Assumption: CVs are logical🤣🤣🤣
1. Arjun wants peace & his plan is to escape to Canada with NT- contradicted by his action of buying a company....u don't invest when u want to divest🤓  Thus he is EVIL for now😆😆 and dishonest!  Cannot believe MSK & NT did not grasp this simple logic. ðŸ¤ª

2. From their interaction, Maan does not trust him - so withdraw the charges? Why would he?  And he has enuff common sense to realize that he would have to explain change of wedding planner to Geet....following through on that thought, he would not seek to have the charges against NT dropped without consulting Geet

3. His interaction with Annie - was far from innocent.  Yes. She provided un unknowing view... but, did he have to stare n be its purveyor?  NO!   Now what does he want with Geet.  An inroad, which she may give him. 

4. But, from her and Anvil - he may get a different story then the one he wanted.  If he is efficient then he may exist with Anvil.... NT meanwhile may return with Sam & Vicky😈 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo and Swann that makes sense, MSK is a considerate dude albeit a little slow

@goose, I always worry about the clothes,😆 can you imagine the amount of deo they probably use.