Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Geet is very mature, she doesn't want Maan to refuse things for her sake, she wants to prove herself, beside this, it's his fault, he should say to her at that very much moment that this guy is NT's brother.........

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This too was edited out😡

mchopra thumbnail
@shali and an: i agree..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: The pics r posted today from the dance, I guess all edited 😡

What nonsense, what wrong on showing these scenes?........

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
few pics were not in the actual dance ðŸ˜­

chalo i m happy that Geet is MSK's wekness...

annie tere din reh gaye hain kam iss show mein
mchopra thumbnail
waise ok no jootis but NES is fine now..
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Arwen and An:Well I guess Geet has problems only with NT and Dev not with NT's brother..so even if MSK tells Geet that Arjun is NT's brother,I doubt it will affect Geet🤔..and Arjun has come with a mission to woo her....wait and watch😎

Notice Arjun's moves carefully..he first tries to hit on Annie..but MSK doesn't really bother and declares that Arjun can't b the wedding planner even if Annie has choosen him...then Arjun tries to do some herogiri saving Dadi...but still MSK refuses to trust Arjun....So Arjun realises that these two r not MSK's weakness because he failed in both his attemps...toh bacha kaun...Geet and he succeeds this time as per spoiler pics😉😆

@An:About Annie..I m not sure ..depends on how GCMs react to Arjun's involvement with Geet and then later on Vicky and Samaan coming🤔...they might wipe off Annie fully if she doesn't fit in the picture
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

@jyots.... to consider geet MSK's weakness ....will be the biggest mistake Arjun will make....

Thats what the track will b about..she might happen to b the hidden strength of MSK😎
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its possible that some of the pictures that were taken might not have been from the final take thats why we didn't see those poses in the dance today.....😊
So are Vicky and Sam definitely making a appearance soon, or is this just a prediction?🤓