Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@An:Thats one reason that despite of so much cribbing we r sticking to the show becuase leads r brilliant actors👍🏼..and they r just growing every passing day😳

@Sun:U r right kurbaan hua and Mahii both hv very different base...that one was before they fell in love..they both were fighting hard with the ongoing sexual tension and of course the anger and raw passion element was also there whereas here in Mahhi song Geet is in pain and MSK is trying to find answers from her through the sound of music and dance of passion😳...he was mechanically making his moves only to make sure he gets a reply from her...so we cannot compare both the sequences ...

@Adits:AGREEE...Editing could hv been better ..mayb then it would hv surpassed even kurbaan hua😛
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
An...🤗 🤗something like that! Catching up with all my favorite fora after what feels like eons...😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@An:Its got to do with the role....he needs to b given a strong screenplay for his character I feel ...right now all he is doing is following the other character and reacting to it🤔 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, check ur Inbox....
adits7 thumbnail
@geetu : pain fr wat..i dont think dt pain ws dt strong ........it looked pain jus fr d sake of rather dn mre logical....

@Jyots : perhaps....bt d track ws super exciting n new wen kurbaan hua...nw wid kinda dry n seen......bt d choreography n performance ws surely gud...

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rdfan

Probably bec his char is not growing and he is not trying to get a fresh feel to the same act where as Geet's char is growing ...since its really her journey ......

Mentioned the same may be it has to do with the role ... but to me, it looks so repetitive. 😊 This is the phase where Geet has to depict a whole range of emotions and the actress is doing such a darn cool job.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Yes jyo n daaku i agree....

Hi jaya... hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
@geeta: kya samajh nahi aaya..i mean
see when he was tring to make her understand that i am with u and holding onto her and controlling all the moves..she walks away..indirectly saying no..and then she herself turns back after a moment of separtion she turns back to him and palces his hand on her waist indirectly urging him to go on..and telling i was wrong and u have all the right to control now..
see i am not good at dance so maybe i am wrong but this is what i felt..
and by god itni books..i ubderstood only two Pride and prejudice and antony nd cleopatra..baaki i will need to flick my moms soon now..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@an.........DD certainly has grown as an actor...........i always loved her comic timing from DMG...........and in Geet you can see her emotional performance as well and the myriad expressions on her face which requires no dialogues and her eyes also speaks volumes.....i loved her performance when she confronted dev on her engagement......
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cool Jovial Dale: 🤗

Jyoti: Agree it has to do with the role, but the acting has become quite predictable for me.