Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Looked at the dance independently and did not find anything wrong with the execution of the dance. In fact I quite liked the steps which brought out the emotional state of both of them pretty well.

The starting was sensuous as it was meant to be as Maan was trying to make Geet feel what they have together (as she had said that their relationship will break too, although here she meant his relationship with Annie he thought she meant her relationship with him).

After the initial steps she twirls around and he supports her , as if to show that no matter how many problems she may be caught up in, he is there to support her.

She then dips and he holds her and carries her, to show that if she falls in sorrow he is there to hold her back and lift her up. 

She then puts her arms out as she falls back on his knees as if to show surrender, he again holds her to show that once she surrenders herself to him, he will take care of everything.

He goes really close to her (within kissing distance) to show that his love will be her support.

He twirls her and puts her arm around him while wrapping her around her waist up to her stomach with his other hand and holding it there - to me it looked like he wants her to embrace him and he will take care of not only her but also her baby (the hand on her stomach).

She then removed his hands from her as she was not in a mood to really dance and moves away. Later she realizes how it would appear to him and rushes back to him and puts his hand back around her waist, this time around her back and takes his other hand in hers as if in acceptance of his support.

She then caresses his face and arms,  to show that she wants and desires his support but then she moves away, wondering whether she is right in doing so.

He pulls her back and holds her close as if to say, I'll never let you go.

There is one more dipping scene, again to re-emphasise that he is there to support her when she plunges into despair.

He then pulls her back and embraces her from behind to show he will always envelope her in his love.

She finds all this display of love and care too overwhelming and clings to him as she weeps her heart out.

He hugs her back and looks lost, as he has no clue as to what is triggering all this pain in her. 

So while I did not like the way the dance started off out of the blue, I really liked the way it was choreographed and executed. I didn't find too many editing glitches too. In fact I quite liked the way they showed the scene where he runs his hands on her arms, where they showed a close up of their faces and not his right hand which was not too smooth in its slide as was shown in the SBS clip.  

Now for someone who found the dance sequence out of place, that is quite of lot of analysis of the dance itself! Phew!!!

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nah im here!:))
Did u guys read the first post?
What r ur ideas of plot?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I saw the episode again..the dance moves were pretty cool and GC was holding DD in a very graceful manner knowing that she is in extreme pain doing those steps👍🏼

It was definitely hot and sensuous..watch it as a general viewer and not like a critic....first time I watched I cribbed about it😆...watched it for the second time and me off to swarglok😍😍

The moves which moved me were😆...MSK carrasing Geet's back with his fingers😳..MSK picking her up in his arms and positioning his hand around her waistline😳...Geet stepping back but then herself taking the initiative and going back to MSK and then placing his hand on her waist😳 and the final hug where they almost were pressing each other against each other's body☺️...Man that were all hot moves..very few couples can carry all that gracefully..and GC-DD r one of them👍🏼
Armu4eva thumbnail

Koi haiiiiiiiiiii ..where is everyone 🤓
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Opti u missed the part where Geet was caressing MSK's Hands n back...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Opti- brilliant!! And i soo agree!! Pm me this pg num so i can index!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo when MSK caressed Geet's back, i found no reaction from her... I mean there should have been slight movement in her shoulders/back due to a shiver or tickle.. But there was none...  Wat do u say bout that....
mchopra thumbnail
Hi all..mmm wht were u all u cribbing abt i toh just loved the epi..and who said dnce was out of place..i loved it..
my fav part was when she ran back to him..
symbolism dhoondo..
mmm indirectly she gives him the control..yes she might be saying that why do u care..but that movement was a clear indiaction..she wants him to contrl..she doesnt want to..
ok if symblolism is wrong pls peetna mat..
i am a bit crazy mood right now.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti, my dear u r just too good, let me watch it again and get the gist of it! I watched SBB around 10 times last night!😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geetu:I was reading all your plots and u know I loved the MB theory the most👍🏼...in fact thats one story which has lots of potential for the future...I can already see Arjun a combo of Arjun and Duryodhan whereas MSK a combo of Arjun and Karan..will elaborate it further once I do my take😳

@Opti:Woww thats a brilliant description of the dance👍🏼...actually u will like it more when u watch it for the second time becuase first time we all hv a habit of watching it critically😆 but when u watch the sequence as a general viewer,u will realsie it was pretty hot and sensuous😆😳