Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm...I re-watched the dance part of the episode and have to say that the portion after Geet runs back to MSK was good! 👍🏼 I still see no purpose for the dance in today's screenplay...but the second part was . Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanuuuuuuuuu: 🤗 .. Have u watched the episode?? N nope no need for all that. Me am fine shine 🤣🤣🤣 ....

Shonnu : WRITE! 😃 i will read yours...despite not watching the episode 🤣🤣🤣

All : So was this Maan N Geet's wedding dance rehersal? Or did they just dance randomly?

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Blue...I dunno why I'm stuck on this but it looked more like Santa Claus with a kid on his lap....🤣🤣🤣🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
By the way, is it not odd that Maan was shown to be a loner in the beginning of the show, shunning all company including his own family and suddenly the breaking up of his relationship with his family has become a big issue?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu- those AV stuff is thanks to my friend who has been flooding my comp MIK stuff ...plus she was telling  me abt Sushant doing a fab job in JDJ....i havent seen much except some funny ones that Caco nd Vini recommended the other day
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Tanu:Thank god u said it🤣..I thought I was the only one who liked that part where he was carassing her back with his fingers😳😳😳
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
they practiced that lift a lot ( 😍) , shown in sbb/sbs.....yet cameraman didnt capture that well and properly  😡
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Tanuuuuuuuuu: 🤗 .. Have u watched the episode?? N nope no need for all that. Me am fine shine 🤣🤣🤣 ....

vini i m the live updater.. i HAVE TO WATCH .... to WRITE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Jaya:U can read my take...the dance had a purpose..but it din't come out clear in the episode because it started all of a sudden and so looked out of place🤔
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Jyoti di, Opti, maansa, Caco, sigma, Nabs, Blue, shonnu, sun, Minnie, Pooja, An🤗🤗

Today's episode was nice. 
The story's moved forward with Annie misunderstanding Geet, change of wedding planner, Geet unaware of the reason for the change, Maan not trusting Arjun, Arjun in Khurana Mansion.  So much to look forward to besides Maaneet's marriage!

Dance was good, just that it seemed a bit out of place here and yes, bad editing😡
I guess we all were expecting a lot from the dance specially after FB pics, SBB & SBS thats we lot are disappointed. But I am quite sure we all would have enjoyed it if we hadn't watched the pics and news segments. 

BTW if they show a grand Sangeet ceremony, we're sure to have some more Maaneet dance😛