in picking up cues to Geet's feelings.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I posted my take on page 2.........
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dil ke arMAAN aansu'on mein beh gaye....😭.

hum OMG 😍OMG.ker ke bhi disappointed reh gaye.......😭

gosh i thought to drool tonight jee bhar ke.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi panch, dont think we have met :) anyways, arjun knows what he was doing he only took a chance of acting innocent. And yes, maan didnt believe him which was a good thought of the writers.
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Parmmm parmm parmmmm -- 🤗 All good in the present? 🤣🤣 Watched the episode?

Caco : U reaching EAAAARRRLY! 😃 Will PM!  N no internet?? How come? That would mean off IF for quite long right? 😆😆😆😆
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vini....😲 seriously? aww poor you....😔 but we barely walked 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

@caco okk
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

NES was too much today, she doesn't even know what happened to how can she attack Geet like that 😡 

I'm glad MSK has started to figure things out himself eventually, don't why it took him soo long it was pretty obvious

hey Caco, you convinced your dad then that's great news
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Let me repeat myself🤣

Dance was HOT...Moves were sensuous👍🏼..did anyone notice the beginning of the dance..the way he carassed her back with his fingers trying to bring in that sensation in her hormones😳..thats the way he initiated the whole dance👍🏼...the reason why he started dancing with her is also justified...He wanted a reply from Geet and was not getting it...he thought the only way out is give her that passionate pull to which she always responds..and she did😉..If we hv seen Maaneet history...they always interact to each other when they r passionately involved together..whether its kurbaan hua or RTM or pee loon...same here MSK initiates the dance to get reply from her and she gives in to his sensational touch and goes with the flow😊

Why I said dance looked out of place is because of poor editing..whatever I said above just now does not come out clear on screen because of poor editing and mayb sloppy camerawork....or else Dance was perfect for that situation....😊..

Best part was MSK himself joining the dots and finding out why she is upset in the end....😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

The dance was not up to the mark, the camera man is so annoying with effects and beside this the annoying editors team editting a lots, nonsense 🤪

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti: I thought he picked up the cues...He knew she was distraught- just couldn't put together the why....