Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@jhan...why do we always feel that something bad is gonna happen...I know making Geet cry at this point was a little out of place but....how can we forget that Geet wants to make this family her family and not break it up further....She wants what she left behind in HP and the CVs can't move forward without addressing the Dev issue...You and I know what Dev is...but NE doesn't...so they have to clarify that b4 the marriage...if not then we will be the first one to harp abt logic....And Geet to be happy in the future has to go thru this minor hitch b4 embarking on her new life with Maan....That's my POV
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, agree with you. The dance seemed thrust inappropriately. DD put it well, by saying that Maaneet dance when angry, sad or in love or something to that effect.  I didn't understand her then, now I do.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vini...one of the parts have been removed due to copyright problems... damnit 😒
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@swan- me too with u , me too liked it ðŸ˜›.....
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
  geet does not want maan to lose his family coz she knows how it feels when relationships break............that much she cares for him and his happiness..........henc ethe girl is worried sick abt aynee and her reactions to the issue.........

i do not think maan should hide from geet that arjun is NT's bro.....he needs to tell her if she courts his case.........
panchjun5 thumbnail
@all Who all felt that Arjun was drooling at Geet in the precap...🤣🤣🤣🤣.🤣
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok this is what i loved about today very very much. For the first time in the history of GHSP, maan himself initiated to understand what could have happened to geet and finally found the dots! After all the months of our analyses and requests maan finally recalled necessary flashbacks on time! Lets celebrate devils! 😆
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maansaa: Arghh! It's becoz of the song! It must have been Sony music that's why there's the  copyrights issue on Utube.

Check out in this website then : http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Geet

Dailymotion. It'll upload the HQ vids soon and i think the normal ones are already uploaded.😉😆
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@panchjun- i felt the same ðŸ˜† 
panchjun5 thumbnail
@swan, minnie...we seem to be in the minority today!!!! I liked the epi too....and I wasn't expecting much from the dance neways.....just waiting for tmrw's epi....

What I didn't understand was wouldn't Arjun know he is planning MSK's wedding.....Or did he think MSK is a fool😕??? Am confused abt this part!!!