#Devil's Den# The dance of Pain - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Todays Episode left me with mixed feelings....

Positives....
1. self analysis of both geet and Maan
2. Maan using his brains in the end to find why geet is upset...
3.Sensuous dance steps...
4.Nicely done by DD and Gc...
5.DD eyes spoke volumes today....
6.MSK changing the wedding planner after knowing truth bout Arjun...
7. Geet saying i m not a kid i m ur wife....gud one...
8.Maan taking geet into his arms and then both sitting on the chair ...Mann making geet remember of the moment and their vaada...

Negatives.....
1. Poor execution of such a beautiful dance...
2. bad camera angles in dance sequence...
3. poor editing in dance sequence...
4. what was that with those effects in start of dance...seriously there was no need....
5.some OTT dialouges ....

In whole i am ok with the way story and plot is building up but dissapointed with the dance sequence just bcoz of poor editing and bad camera angles...

In all 8/10...
Edited by ManneetFAN - 13 years ago
 EDITORS of GHSP 😑

PLEASE DONATEπŸ˜ƒ

The editors of GHSP are bhuka pyasa....😭 becharaz
and that is the reason they cant work properly....and dont want to either....πŸ˜•

DONATEπŸ˜ƒ

whatever you want to give away will be appreciated😊... whether itsfood, money or a bits of unwanted brain partsyou found lying around in a hospital dump!πŸ€“

we apperciate your concern for these poor souls
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
I don't think the screen play was upto the mark- I do not understand what the dance was doing in the episode- there was absolutely no build-up or any logical connection between the dance and what came before. It started abruptly and ended equally abruptly. Who starts dancing without asking their fiance why she is crying/upset? Maybe I am being too pragmatic- but I found it very out of place! Why could you not show a 1 min build-up to the dance? I do not think it would have taken more than that to set the stage. The last lap sequence could be shifted to tomorrow- 6 days a week and all, I thought you guys would be all for dragging! The team needs to find a healthy balance between going to fast/glossing over issues and dragging too much. Both are equally off putting for the viewer. 

On a standalone basis the dance was good...

However, I loved how both of them are so in sync/attuned to each other. Maan's reaction to a distraught Geet was really beautiful. His frustration, confusion, angst all shone through.

I liked Geet and NES interaction too. NES' lines were a bit OTT. Though I do not understand why Geet would not come out and tell NES the truth. She herself called NES dost and family. I guess that story is being saved for a rainy day. Both the actors were very good in the episode.

Editing was way below average today. The team needs to deliver on episodes for which so much hype is built through spoliers/SBS/SBB. You cant raise expectations and then do a poor job in putting together the final product.

Precap is looking  very interesting.  At the risk of getting ostracized from the den- I am beginning to like NES and NEB- they are right now keeping things interesting! Especially NEB. I am enjoying the fact that the character and his motivations remain a mystery to the viewer. I also thought that in today's confrontation NEB came out tops over MSK. (Now to pucca se I am getting thrown out of the den!). You need to build a backstory for NES- where was she all this while? Why did she not attend Dev/NT wedding- since she clearly does not know who Arjun is. I am assuming Dadi would have thrown her other grandson an equally lavish wedding!

Overall- I liked the episode. The story is moving in a very interesting direction.  7/10 from me (My first rating!) and I am ignoring the misplaced dance!

Future tracks

• Dev developing some feelings for the baby. We can then have a full fledged drama with both couples laying claim to the Khurana khandaan heir. Dadi's character can become quite important here-infact she can play kingmaker moi thinks
  • Arjun-Geet-Maan
  • Maan's past Sameera- We are all curious who was responsible for the Angry Young Maan we saw and loved in HP
  • The 2nd generation Khuranas
  • Waiting for Vicky πŸ˜† (TSP- this is for you!!!)
  • Reconciliation between Geet and her family
  • If we have to show that Geet and Maan's past is linked- can we please have a Kane and Able (Jefferey Archer) kind of back story.
  • Office track- Geet playing cupid to Adi and Pinky
  • Old Tracks that can be closed
    • Who was Maan searching for in HP?
    • Dev's Mom and Sister- Where are they? What happened to them?
    • Will NT give up so easily without a fight?
    • Meera-Dev-NT
    • Sasha's just desserts
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Guys come here πŸ˜†

I ll say again .. judge on the basis of what was shown instead of what was not shown πŸ˜† 
Future track of Geet  😳  

OK so now Arjun is going to use Geet to get the contract back by feeding her a sob story 😳

Geet is going to Maan and say "If you want to see me happy then give the contract to the grizzly bear with bangs so that he can bang your sister later and come back to do a bang up job of making our life hell." 😳

Maan is not going to tell Geet who Arjun is because he does not want to hurt her 😳

So he is going to give in 😳

BULL🀬 🀬 🀬

I was more excited going to the dentist for my root canal 😳

HOW UNORIGINAL CAN YOU PEOPLE GET πŸ˜” 😑 😑 😑

First of all Maan better tell Geet that Arjun is NTs brother and hence he will not give him the contract

Stop making Geet an emotional fool.

We will give you some better option please read that. 😑
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
me ij late again..... was it HAWT????
Originally posted by shonuu

me ij late again..... was it HAWT????

Apparently more like not 🀣 🀣 .....it was a damp squib 🀣 🀣 (pun intended)......however now things have heated up alright because I can see steam coming out of the ears of devils everywhere 🀣 🀣 🀣
Edit: Case in point see posts below mine πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
me here too....though i dunno what to say...i feel so mad 😑😳
OK.......now which mala shall we decorate the EDITORS with😑😑... 🀬

OK guys.....the story is OK......the dance by both MAANEET was good😳.....

her.....both were trying to win over the other....

MSK wanted to win y making geet happy.....and geet wanted to win by hiding her feelings from MSK.....

that dance was not suppose to passionate.......yet......both Physically n emotionally wanting each other...

I hated the fact the even Geet kept mum when anni misunderstood......
MSK time n again proved to her that SHE  n her decisions does matter to him........

she should have atleast shown that attiude to annie.....which she showed MSK.......
she should have told NE to talk to Dadi or MSK before blaming her.....

but no....she acts later n troubles MSK

EDITORS😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑.... they just ruined a beautiful dance😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago