Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Zor Ka Jhatka Haaye Zoron Se Laga!!! (illustrated) (Page 3)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
jhatka hi jhtaka ... today e3pi wad AWESOME !!  lol loved  the post bro

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

really..................3 slaps...........who slaps abhay......i didnt watch the epi..... due to exam..........yeh exam bhi na!

awww...well...piya slapped abhay for scolding her about her dress (the lack of it, rather)...used some pretty bad words.

panchhi slapped daanish twice for being a jerk.

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@sanchitaroy....dunno...she gets curious about all the wrong things...matlab...she misses important stuff - like the date on maya's cheque.....why abhay doesn't have a heart/heartbeat......who is maithili. LOL

@geet_maan_magic... me too...but hey, my ID is Amail, not A-Male. LOL m a 'sis'...not a bro. ROFL

thanks though. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuu

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
the blood com'g out frm Abhay's hand was like colourLOL, it looked as if he dipped his hand in colour & that is shownLOL, no wound at allOuch

last time also he got blood, during Pia b'day celebration by Kabir_PiaLOL, when kabir pushed AbhayAngryLOL, & he went & got hold the bangle curtainConfused, & when he pressed it, thr was some blood in his handUnhappy, later with other hand he removed thatLOL

But today's slap for Abhay was not goodUnhappy

Danish deserves more such slap, frm eachEvil Smile
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

the blood com'g out frm Abhay's hand was like colourLOL, it looked as if he dipped his hand in colour & that is shownLOL, no wound at allOuch

last time also he got blood, during Pia b'day celebration by Kabir_PiaLOL, when kabir pushed AbhayAngryLOL, & he went & got hold the bangle curtainConfused, & when he pressed it, thr was some blood in his handUnhappy, later with other hand he removed thatLOL

But today's slap for Abhay was not goodUnhappy

Danish deserves more such slap, frm eachEvil Smile

woh bhi poster colour...kam se kam acrylic ya oil toh dete. LOL

@b'day....yaad nahin coz didn't see tab dhyaan se. but I remember chaand healing his own wound.

@abhay's slap....aise sadoo ppl sometimes need! Embarrassed I love him too...but the way he talks reminds me of someone n the way I used to get fed up with him sometimes. EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

@daanish...police will do 3rd degree torture na! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
great episode and wonderful slaps. the best slaps seen on television so far!!!
Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
ok initially after i watched todays epi....i thought maybe abhay had done a little mind game and applied sumthing on his hand before he held the knife because u knw how he is what with all his precautions and wat not so he mustve known he would be stopping the knife and so to prevent speculations he had the red thing splattered or already there to get splattered as he holds the knife - so that ppl think - "oh yes really hes an insaan and blood and all"

then..............something else struck me as i read a comment about abhay healing himself...i just remembered that once before too abhay had hurt himself in the jungle on a tree branch or sumthing or was it a glass piece - neway watever it was but even then he had bled and he had used his shakti to heal himself so that got me thinking that perhaps he does bleed......whether its human blood - we cannot say....maybe its the blood they drink........yhhhhh it could be that......hmmmmmmm this show sure does make one think of the most weird/random/outrageous things ever!!!
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

woh bhi poster colour...kam se kam acrylic ya oil toh dete. LOL
any colour for Abhay r for name sake onlyWinkLOL,

@b'day....yaad nahin coz didn't see tab dhyaan se. but I remember chaand healing his own wound.
Chaand healing his woundsWink, & Abhay healing was common long time backWinkLOL, but hope finally tom we can see it againEmbarrassedLOL

@abhay's slap....aise sadoo ppl sometimes need! Embarrassed I love him too...but the way he talks reminds me of someone n the way I used to get fed up with him sometimes. EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
But he doesn't deserve that slapOuchEmbarrassed...ohh, so something else is the matterOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

@daanish...police will do 3rd degree torture na! Wink
Hope they show us that alsoWinkEvil SmileLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index